Final Chapter

Mew came to kneel in front of Gulf, "I understand. I'll give it up. Because I need you more. If you're not with me I don't think I can live."

Gulf scratched the back of his head full of doubts, "I don't know."

"It's ok. Take your time. I know I wronged you and I sincerely apologize. I'll not push it or rush you into anything. Just.....please don't leave me Nong." He sincerely pleaded.  

Gulf got up and headed for the door. He opened it and looked back at Mew who felt helpless just kneeling on the floor. He didn't know what he was supposed to do but he didn't owe anyone anything. Not after they did this to him. He left.

Mild took Win home. He didn't ask him questions, but he knew what happened. Win fell asleep when they got in a taxi and Mild had to carry him to his apartment. When Win woke up it was already evening, and he remembered his conversation with Gulf. He went to Gulf's apartment and knocked. The door opened and when Win went in the house, he saw how wrecked Gulf looked. He gave him a hug and Gulf broke down then. They sat on Gulf's bed as Gulf wept. It was a few minutes later that they started talking,

"What did he say?" Win asked as he stroked Gulf's hair in comfort. 

Gulf took a deep sigh, exhausted from crying so much. "He wants to give it up for me. He said he can't live without me."

Win gently pushed Gulf's head from his shoulder so he could look at him. "That's like giving up his sexuality."

Gulf also looked up confused by Win's statement. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"P'Bright said this lifestyle is part of who they are. It's like their sexuality. If he said he is going to give up, then it's a big deal. You can't stop being gay you know, but he is willing to stop being who he is. I know it hurts but what happened was purely coincidence with Mild. It doesn't however excuse the fact that he did it without telling you even if he had done it with someone else. I know I shouldn't but I can't help but feel bad for Mew too. He is like that one son that gives up his sexuality to marry a wife and children because the parents are strict as hell."

Win rambled all the time, but it was in his rambling that Gulf found reasoning most of the times. He understood the situation well, but still he was hurt. He needed time. He was not going to rush himself.

Gulf gave himself time. He didn't meet up with his friends or his boyfriend. But Mew became even sweeter in the period Gulf was thinking. He sent him lunch at work and dinner + dessert at home through delivery. People in Gulf's department started talking about how sweet his boyfriend was. It warmed his heart. Mew even sent him taxi pocket money because he didn't want him to travel late and he wanted him to be safe. Mew did the little things that he knew made Gulf happy and Gulf was happy. Mew was trying and that was enough for him. It felt good to be cared for.

Bright questioned himself when Win came to him two weeks later, on a Friday, with the contract and nothing crossed out. The only thing crossed out was the date. The initial contract should always be 3 months long, but Win crossed it to 6 months. Instead, there were a few things added. He sat down as he perused through the contract, only reading the handwritten things Win had added. Under Sensation Play, ice, vibrations, and feathers were listed and Win added candle wax. He also added role play, all sensory deprivation and what threw Bright off was fisting. He took a pen and rubbed it out.

"You want me to put my fist in you?" he looked at Win who was facing him on the couch of his lounge.

"why not?"

"Are you even a doctor?"

"I am but what has that to do with this?"

"In as much as you want pleasure, you also need to be hygienic and safe. Besides, I can't have you too lose. I know I have a big dick but it ain't shaped like a fist. This is a no-go area for me. Where did you get these ideas?" Bright asked in wonderment. 

Win pouted and said, "well I was curious with the fisting, but I liked the candle wax when we tried it."

Bright froze.

Win's free spiritedness had come back to bite him. Bright who was looking at the contract took off his reading glasses slowly trying to make sure he had heard Win right. He looked at Win intensely eyebrows raised,

"Can you repeat that?"

"Remember the last time we did a session, you used candle wax and I really liked it." Win's memories had distorted due to the alcohol he had that day. He drank plenty.

"I never had a candle wax session with you Nong what are you talking about?"

Win chuckled at Bright's joke "2 weeks ago, we even had sex at the club..."

Bright sat up and placed the pen and his glasses he was holding on the table. He only had one session with Win as far as he was concerned. He sat there quietly trying to think but he didn't know what to think. Win remembered having a session at the club and he just assumed it was with Bright.

Blood drained from Win's face the moment he remembered what had happened that day. He had gone with Mild at the club because he was drunk. Someone pulled him into a room, and they had a session. He started shaking his head in denial as all the memories from that day returned. He just confessed to cheating on Bright. For a moment, his head went blank. He looked as Bright stood up and he automatically went on his knees and started begging.

"P' I can explain." He looked up at Bright who stood there with the contract in his hands, wishing he could say something, anything at all but Bright didn't utter a word.

Bright turned to go but looked at Win who was still on his knees. He held the contract in half and teared it in two pieces then placed it on the table. There was no need for this anymore.

That same day, Gulf went to Mew's house after work. He didn't tell Mew that he was coming. He went into the house and made dinner. After he was done, he started walking around in the house with nothing to do. He ended up in Mew's bedroom. His subconscious had led him there. He stood in front of the door curious. His heart was beating fast. The first time he went in the room he saw terrifying things but now that he thought about it, maybe they were not as terrifying as he made it seem. He opened the door and was surprised when he found it open. He entered the room and turned on the lights. He got the shock of his life for the second time.

The room had changed.

He stood there speechless. He stumbled back in denial and his back hit a wall. That was strange. The door was open, why was there a wall suddenly? He turned and saw Mew standing there his hands in his pocket and he stumbled back into the room surprised by Mew's sudden appearance. Where he came from, he didn't know. He didn't hear him come in. He looked at Mew and he slowly looked around the room. His mind was cluttered. He felt goosebumps when he heard Mew ask,

"So, what do you say, Nong?"

AN: I'm going to be editing 3Encounters:MewGulf. I'll start updating Book 3 of the Ideal love series during or after I'm done editing.

Thank you for reading.

I appreciate you all.

Take care💝