Chapter 6

Mew raised his head surprised by Bright's suggestion. He shook his head.

"No. I can't do that to him. I can't give him hope again. The last time he wanted to renew our contract, but I just couldn't. Not after I met Nong Gulf."

"You need it man. You need to relax. It's a Saturday come on."

"I don't know." Mew hesitated. 

"How about I call MaMa B and ask for an unclaimed sub to be put on standby with a no strings attached condition. How's that?"

Mew was tempted. "That might work."

"You know there's no cancelling on Mama B. If you don't show up or change your plans she'll be on your case until forever."

"I know man. You don't have any plans tonight?" Mew asked Bright too

"No." Bright who was texting Mama B was interrupted with the ringing of his phone.

"I'm going to meet Win first then we'll head to the club." He lifted his finger, "One second" and he answered the call. "Yes. I'm in the bar come up."

"Don't tell me you're going with Win?" Mew asked as soon as Bright ended the call.

Bright shrugged his shoulders, "If he wants to why not."

"Did he sign the contract?" Mew was envy of Bright.

"Not yet but I'm guessing soon."

"Why are you always lucky?"

Bright looked up as Win came into the room. He smiled proud. His eyes watched Win approach him looking cute and smiling. "I wonder the same Mew. I wonder the same."

Mew sat up and left the room after exchanging greetings with Win.

Win came in and sat next to Bright. He snuggled on Bright's chest clingy.

"I missed you p."

"And I even more." Bright responded as he pecked Win's hair.

They sat quietly in the room for a few minutes and Bright talked first.

"Did you think about it?"

"I did.... Hard." Win responded. 

"And?"

Win looked at Bright, eyes so innocent that Bright was lost just staring at him "I love you." He whispered.

Bright tried not to smile but he failed miserably. "That's not the answer I want right now but I love you too."

"Aow, p' it answers everything. I love you sums up everything.im saying even if you wake up a vampire, I would still love you. Even if you come with lifestyles and many baggage we are yet to discover, I still love you, as a boyfriend and as a sub"

Bright felt his heart warming up. He hugged Win tighter. It was a precious moment. 

"are you accepting me now?"

"Am I now?"

"Nong!" Bright whined and Win chuckled.

"im still thinking" Win poked his cheek playfully.

"Tease" Bright fake pouted

Win went serious, "I don't know what im getting myself into so I want to think one last time before I can sign it"

"p' understands. That's why I have a suggestion."

"Yes?"

"I would like to go with you to the club."