Chapter 8

The night ended on a lighter note for everyone but Win just couldn't sit still. Why had Mild betrayed Gulf like that? Did he purposely approach Mew even when he knew? Win knew they had gone on a date once but were they still meeting each other behind Gulf's back. He wanted to know the truth. He called Mild and told him to meet him tomorrow at 11 am, he was meeting Gulf at noon.

Sunday at 11.08 am, Mild and Win sat outside a restaurant close by. They didn't exchange greetings when they met. They ate their food in silence. After they were done Win requested some alcohol. He couldn't talk sober.

"Why?" Was what Win could only ask.

"It's not my fault." Mild justified himself.

"Then whose fault is it?"

"I don't know ok. I feel bad as it is that this has happened."

"What happened? Why were you there? Why didn't you tell us you were into this? Why didn't you refuse p'Mew's advancement last night? Just why?" Win just couldn't justify Mild's actions. It would've been ok if it had been anyone else. He would've turned a blind eye to Mew's affair.

"I was scared of telling you guys. I was afraid of how you would think of me. I didn't want to lose this friendship. I signed up as a sub at the club. I'm a member. I haven't found my Dom. Yesterday I was asked by Mama B if I was open for a night with no strings attached. She didn't tell me who the Dom was."

"wait," Win raised his hand, "Mama B is the drag?"

"Yes."

"I was surprised when I saw you guys coming to the table."

"Since when?"

"Since my date with P'Mew."

"Don't tell me you were-

-No no no. No. I didn't. I wouldn't"

"We talked about it on our date. He asked me what I thought, and I told him I'm open minded. He gave me the idea. If only he wasn't attracted to Gulf, I would've become his sub then. He asked me to keep a secret of our conversation. I went to the club he recommended, but I never saw him in the club. Yesterday was my first time seeing him there."

"Did you have sex yesterday?"

Mild gulped.

"No he just took care of me but we didn't have sex." He winced when he finished the sentence. He couldn't tell Win that they came close to having sex. That Mew had been drunk in lust after their session. He almost lost himself to Mild but got a grip last minute and left Mild in the private room.

"Can we please keep this secret from Gulf?" Mild begged.

"I don't do secrets and I'm not going to play hide and seek with your secrets. I called you out first so I can fathom the depth of this issue. He needs to know. You should tell him. Or I will. I hate drama but I hate whatever is going on even more. Let's clear this today and move on."

Gulf arrived soon after Win finished saying his two cents.

"You guys are here already? Have you eaten? Is that alcohol?" He asked Win when he saw his glass of wine.

"Don't mind me. Mild has something to say to you." Win sipped his alcohol and sat back on his chair, ready to see some drama unfold.

Mild looked at Win in revulsion. Weren't they friends? He wondered. "Shouldn't we let him eat first?" wasn't that common sense.

"I need to go soon." Win said as if he didn't care about feelings getting hurt.

Mild cursed Win in his head. He turned to Gulf and said,

"So, just so you know it was never my intention to be involved in your relationship and what happened was purely coincidence."

Gulf frowned in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Yesterday, we went to the club." Mild started, cautiously drafting sentences in his head. He was taking the soft approach to problem solving, if such thing existed.

"You went and left me guys?"

"Separately." Win chipped in.

"Ok, how about you listen without interrupting." Mild requested and Guld nodded.

Mild explained what happened and how it happened, up until when they finished their scene. He didn't tell him what happened afterwards. When he was done, Gulf was there feeling helpless, crushed and stupid.

"It was intense though. Hands down the most erotic thing I've ever seen. Can you believe I came untouched like is that even possible? Well it's possible. It happened to me." He finished the third glass of alcohol and placed the glass on the table with too much force that it almost broke.

Mild looked Win with hatred at that moment. "Can you not? This is not the time for that."

Win realized how he was hammering nail to the coffin. The alcohol got to him. He was feeling feisty.

"Oops."

Gulf was sweating.

"Did he get aroused?"

Mild briskly looked at Gulf, mouth agape with disbelief. "What?"

"Excuse you?" Win screamed, confused about why Gulf was asking such a question. Out of all the questions he could ask, why was he asking about Mew's state of excitement. The man had literally cheated on him with his Bestfriend but all he could think was if his dick was hard? He breathed out feeling offended. He was really drunk.

Gulf was not relenting. He had his reasons. He had to know.

"When you were doing the scene, did he get hard?"

Mild nodded.

"I watched it. It turned him on. I could see the outline of his rod from the stands."

Gulf was disturbed by Win's statement. He looked away; eyes closed. He didn't want to cry now.

Mild kicked Win under the table. He was making things worse.

Gulf sighed as he buried his face in his hands, gathering energy so he could leave with the little dignity left in him.

"Thanks for letting me know." He got up and headed to his next destination. Win and Mild didn't ask where he was going, they knew.

He walked away feeling chestpains.

Feeling betrayed.

Feeling heartbroken

Feeling worthless.