Chapter 7

If Win's eyes could leave his body, they would have fallen out of his sockets. He was shocked. What was going on? Bright had warned him not to ask or talk to anyone until they got back but he was curious.

They sat and had drinks chatting. Win was dying inside. When Mild's eyes met his for the first time, they were surprised and Win wanted to mouth backstabber, however that would get him in trouble.

His heart broke for Gulf.

"How does it feel to be back?" Bright asked Mew.

"I should ask the same to you."

"I feel like I can breathe."

"Can't say the same. But this is ok for now." Mew said hugging the boy in his lap holding him like a baby. The boy tucked his head in Mew's neck and stayed there. They both knew what they were doing was wrong, but in that moment, it felt right having someone to want and to be wanted. It had been four years for Mew and a long time for Mild too.

Win raised an eyebrow at this display and quickly looked away before he could get caught looking.

He looked at Bright wanting to ask a question. Bright gave a nod for go ahead.

"Why is p' with this person? Where is Gulf?"

"when you are in this club every Dom is referred to as Master. To answer your question, N'Gulf has rejected his lifestyle."

"Did the breakup?"

"No. They haven't."

"Is he cheating?"

Bright looked at Mew. It was the first time he had seen him smiling like this in a while.

"He is figuring things out. You're not the only one who needs help arriving at a conclusion."

Win felt bad for MewGulf. He didn't know whose side to take now. Gulf rejected Mew's lifestyle, so Mew was thinking about what he needed more. He was going to choose between Gulf and his lifestyle. He remembered Bright comparing the lifestyle to their sexuality. It was part of who he was, and he couldn't live without it. That was somehow understandable.

His case came on the boy sitting in Mew's lap. Why was Mild here? He had questions. A lot of questions to ask but he couldn't. He just looked at him sitting on Mew's lap nodding his head and chuckling softly as Mew whispered in his ear.

He got jealous on behalf of Gulf. The boyfriend and the best friend, that spelt troubled. He scowled and Bright noticed.

"Right now Mew is a Dom and you just broke a rule. Stop staring if you don't want to get in trouble." Bright scolded with a serious face.

"Sorry sir." Win looked at the floor.

He softened and said, "He needs it pet. He hasn't been here for the four years he was courting Gulf hoping that he'll come when Gulf accepts him. He had to put his life on hold, and still he was rejected at the end. He is in pain and the sub is soothing his pain."

Win nodded his head. It was sad.

They both looked up when Mild got up and knelt on the floor.

"We're got to do a scene." Mew said as he got up to stand. "Good boy. Get up." As soon as Mild got up he carried him in his bosom, and they went away.

Win looked at Bright for explanations and Bright said,

"Right now, they're going to do a scene would you like to watch?"

Win almost shot out of his chair. "You mean sex?"

"I don't know. Would you like to find out?"

"Can we?"

"Yes. There are rooms where other Doms can do a scene and the rest of us can watch them."

"I would like to watch sir."

They got up too and went after MewMild. They went in a room that had people already seated watching a Dom untying a tired Sub who looked out of it. They looked like they were done already.

Win and Bright settled in the dark stands that looked like a movie theatre. The room was dark save for the stage. Mew and Mild came in a few minutes later. His eyebrows shot in surprise seeing Mew white nothing but his tight leather pants and Mild completely naked. Was it ok to watch them? He wondered. It felt like he was participating in betraying Gulf.

Mild knelt and sat on his heels his hands on his back and head down as Mew looked around and gathered the stuff he needed, putting them on the table. For some reason Mild looked elegant striking that pose.

He got rope and commanded Mild to stand up. He tied Mild's hands on his front and asked if he was ok. Mild nodded with a yes sir. He got a blind fold and put it on Mild eyes. He asked him if it was too tight and Mild said no sir. He grabbed something from the ceiling and hooked it on Mild's rope. Mild stood there, hands tied up in the air naked. Win was getting excited already seeing this display. Mew took some nipple clamps and put them on Mild's nipples. He took a cock ring and placed it on Mild's genitals.

"Safe words" he demanded.

"Red for stop and yellow for slow down." Mild shouted.

"Good boy." Mew got something like a spanking paddle and started walking around Mild appreciating him.

Win witnessed everything from when Mew started with the ass and then lightly on Mild hard dick, his sides and then when he took off the nipple clamps. He felt goosebumps as if it were him on the stage. He was trying so hard not to moan. Mild's moaning voice was driving him insane. It was like watching adult video but so much better. He could feel his pants were wet with precum. He was fidgety and Bright noticed.

"Calm down" he whispered with a smirk on his face and Win smiled embarrassed. Win could see some action going on in the spectators. The hushed moans and gasps told him the subs watching were getting some and it was not helping his case. He was wet already.

He questioned himself if it was ok for him to be this excited. If it was ok to be watching his friend and friend's boyfriend being like this. All reasoning went out the door the moment he looked up and saw Mew getting a whip. He almost came in his pants. He remembered when Bright used it on him. It was heaven.

Not only did he like it, Mild liked it too. He saw Mew moving the whip all over Mild's body and it was stimulating to watch. When he stroke the whip on Mild's back, he screamed out with a moan, he was on the edge. He asked Mew for permission to cum. His penis was now purple, and the ring was stopping him from cumming.

"Soon pet." They played around some more and Win just couldn't take it. When Mew took off the ring from Mild's dick and gave him permission to cum, Win came first in his pants, one hand holding on Bright's hands for support and the other one holding his mouth to muffle his moans.

Bright looked at him amused. He hadn't expected that to happen. He stood up and went to the bathroom with Win. They didn't talk when Win cleaned himself. Bright wanted to be mad that he came without asking for permission, but he remembered they came as a trial, Win hadn't signed the contract yet.

Above all, it was just adorable and Bright felt happy that Win came from just watching a scene. Participating in a scene was going to make it more intense and he was looking forward to it. He was happy. When Win was a bit comfortable in his soiled pants, Bright pulled him in and pecked his lips.

"You're precious." He said as he bit Win's lips.

"You're more than that." Win replied as he stepped even more closer to Bright. "I love you so much sir. I love you even more p'. With all my heart."

Bright hugged Win tightly. It always warmed him whenever Win confessed his love to him. He couldn't get enough of it. They had a moment there just being in each other's arms, but Win was troubled. His heart felt like a rock had been placed in it. He felt like they were shooting the first episode of the kdrama 'World of the married'. Everyone was taking part in Mew's cheating and that was not cool.

He came out of the hug and took out his phone. He sent a message to Gulf, asking him for a meeting the following day. He was one who didn't meddle in other people's affairs, but this was a messed up situation.

His conscience couldn't take it.