Chapter 2

Niall

This week has been hell. I've never been faced with such terror, and there was never this type of bullying in Mullingar high. Everyone was friends or friendly and is was so peaceful. Even in the movies it's better than this, because there's always that popular kid to stick up for the loser. Kinda sucks for me since all the popular kids are bullying me. I try and stick up for myself, but they seem to know all my insecurites and they just know how to pick at them.

Liam tries his best to protect me, but I don't share any classes with him, and we don't even have the same lunch period. He's on the footie team, so I have to go watch him at every practice on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, since I don't have a car.

I ended up just doing homework, and writing music during the practices. I have to sit at the top of the bleachers, just so that Louis doesn't kick the ball at my face, which happend on Monday.

Liam's parents I find, work a lot of late nights, and have plans to go on a lot of trips, so often its Liam and I.

Musical Composition is the only class I enjoy, since I want to be in the music profession once I leave university. I have notebooks full of songs i've written, from some past relationships I had, in my freshman and sophmore year.

I brought my guitar and Liam has a electronic piano, from when he played in middle school since his parents wanted him to, even though he wasn't to interested. When he heard me playing my guitar a couple of days ago, he asked if I played the piano, and I told him a did so we moved it into my room.

Monday

God I can't believe this. Louis has a boyfriend! he laughed at me and made fun of me when I came out as gay, but he's an open book as well! Apparently the boy's even richer that Louis, and he's one of the most popular kids at school, and he isn't even on a sports team. His dad owns a huge record label, and his mom is a actress in quite a few movies.

I went to confront Louis on Monday on why he is so mean to me if he has a boyfriend himself but he slammed me into a locker when I brought him up and my shoulder was in a lot of pain, and I had to go to the nurses office.

"Goodness Niall, what happened?" Liam asked as he was pulled from class to take me home. I motioned that I would tell him in the car, and they gave me a sling and told me not to move my shoulder much for the next few days.

"So what happend?" Liam said the moment he climbed into the car.

"You know how to you told me Louis has a boyfriend? I asked him why he hurts me for being gay, and he slammed me into a locker, and my shoulder hit the lock." I tell him and Liam laughs. I scowl at him and he starts the car.

"Ni, he bullies you because you're different. You're new, irish, and gay. I have nothing wrong with that, infact your accent is so freaking adorable, but I think he feels threatened, that another gay, and a cute one at that might steal his boyfriend, or just flat out become more popular." Liam explains never taking his eyes off the road.

"Louis is very reputaion orientated, so when someone new comes in and threatens his place on the social ladder, he has to beat them down until they're nothing."

"So what should I do about that? Just let him hit me?" I ask frustrated that I can't seem to do anything about it.

"No, of course not, stick up your self, you are amazing and you shouldn't be hit and hurt like this. it's Louis' problem and you need to make sure he knows that he can be popular and friendly."

"Why are you friends with him anyways?" I ask confused on why Liam is friends with a jerk.

"No reason." Liam says and his tone tells me the conversation is over.

I've been thinking a lot about what Liam said about Louis, but it's hard to be nice to the person who beats you up, and makes you feel worthless.

I also keep thinking how stupid it is, that I would steal his boyfriend. His boyfriend is super rich, I've heard super handsome, and is very very popular, like top of the food chain popular.

Why would a scrawny, stupid irish student, who aspires to sell out stadiums all over the world, take Louis' boyfriend from him. Plus I don't even know who he is. I've seen most of the guys at our school and none of them are that impressive, and none look filthy rich.

I hear Liam calling me down for dinner and I run downstairs to see a bag of Nandos. I didn't even know there Nandos in Cheshire.

"I called your mum and asked what you liked. I also kindatoldherwhathappenedwithlouistoday." he rushed the end before quickly opening the bag of food.

"You WhAt?" I ask and he at least has a look of guilt. I'd been keeping the bullying away from her, since I didn't want to worry her.

"I'm sorry Ni, but she was asking where you were, and it accidently slipped that you were resting you're shoulder, and then the cat was out of the bag." Liam explain, and I sighed. I guess I should've seen this coming, and deep down, I knew I couldn't have kept the secret from her for long, so I just shrug and he smiles in relief.

We ate in silence before I decide to beak the silence.

"Who is Louis' boyfriend? No one at school seems like someone Louis would date, and from what I heard, he seems to go to the school."

"Uh, yeah he went on a vacation with his family, and he's actually coming back from Hawaii tomorrow." Liam explains and I realize he must be pretty rich, to just take a couple weeks in the middle of school to just go to the beach. Mum and I had always talked about going to America, but we could never afford it, since the plane tickets alone were a nightmare, and hotel, food, and transportation were out of the question.

"What's his name?"

"Harry Styles." Liam says and procedes to stuff his face with food.

"Wait Styles, like Styles Record Label?" I ask and Liam nods.

I had heard through the grape vine that his family had a record label, but Styles Record Labels were one of the biggests. Almost everyone they brought in became a famous singer. No wonder everyone said he was rich.

"You should try and befriend him, maybe he could hook you up. I bet he knows people." Liam suggests, but I shake my head.

"I'm not someone to use another person for who they knew and their connections. I'm not going to befriend him so that I can meet people from record labels. If he wants to be friends he can, but I'm not that person." Plus he wouln't want to be friends with a loser like me I wanted to add, but I refrained since Liam, told me I wasn't to talk myself down in his presence.

"You're a good person Ni." Liam says before grabbing the dirty dishes and puts them into the dishwasher.

I go to bed, trying to imagine this Harry Styles. I'm not sure what to expect, so I imagine about fifty versions of him, all with fancy suits and fancy button down shirts, the kind royalty would wear.

I just hope he's not a snob.

So here's chapter 2! Harry has been mentioned! Louis isn't being so nice to poor Nialler. Did you like this chapter? I'm hoping to get chapter 3 up today as well. I think I'm going to post 3 chapters at a time.

<3

-Wolfie