Chapter 7

Hi! So I don't know if this is going to be like a super long book? It'll be a decent length but I'm not making like 70  chapters because I'd be a grandmother before I finished. it'll probably be between 25-35 chapters. I'm just putting this out there so y'all have kind of a timeline of how long it will drag out. If I have a change of plans and I end up making it longer I will make a note of it!

Also I've decided not to make Zayn mean in this book because...I don't feel like it? Zayn will just be kinda weary of Niall, but not rude to him. Thanks :)

Harry

Watching Liam and Niall leave I collapse on my couch. I can't believe Louis said those things to Niall. Louis has been aggressive towards Niall ever since I met him. Niall is so adorable and cute- I mean like someone else might think he's cute and dateable, not me. Definitely not me. I have Louis and I've always wanted Louis. He's the one I want.

My phone starts ringing and part of me hopes it's Niall before forgetting I don't have his number. Seeing Louis' name flash on the screen, I groan before pressing decline. It immediatly starts ringing again and I decline again before throwing my phone across the couch.

Flipping on the TV I go through the news and weather before finding old episodes of Friends and watching those.

After about half an hour Louis stops calling and I can use my phone again.

Scrolling through instagram I see Liam posted a picture of Niall and Him about 2 weeks ago. The caption says Look who was just dropped on my doorstep! Love having you here cousin!

The picture makes Niall look very flattering and he has this big smile as he hugs Liam. I feel sort of jealous that Liam made Niall that happy even though I know he's not compition.

In the last few months I've been feeling like Liam has been interested in Louis but for some reason I don't feel jealous or possesive over Louis. I did at the beginning, but the last few weeks I've been feeling like Louis and I are falling apart. Now that he's being rude to Niall I can't help but think this is our breaking point.

After getting myself a snack from my kitchen my phone buzzes, against my better judgement I check it and suddenly I feel very happy I did.

From: Unknown Number

Hi Harry! It's Niall I got your number from Liam and I just wanted to text you so that you had my number x

I quickly entered his contacts

To: Niall x

Hey Niall! How are you?

From: Niall x

I'm good hbu?

To Niall x

I'm good. Wish you were here x

Crap. Didn't mean for it to sound like that. I sound like a boyfriend or someone like that. I haven't even known him for 48 hours

From: Niall x

Aww :) I wish I was hanging with you too! You seem really nice. Thanks for earlier! I have to go Liam wants to hang out x

To: Niall x

Okay see you tomorrow :)

He sent me a kiss! Or at least an "x" which is basically a kiss. Maybe he ment it maybe he didn't but I can't help but smile at it.

I don't want to be mad at Liam but I can help feel sad he pulled me away from talking to Niall. I get another text and I quickly look to see if it's Niall but I see Louis' contact.

From: Louis <3

Harry please. Let's get back togther I miss you. <3

To: Louis <3

Lou it's too soon plus you never apoligized for being rude to Niall.

From: Louis <3

I'm not apologizing for telling the truth to him. He had it coming.

To: Louis

I'm not forgiving you until you apologize

I stop texting him turning off my phone and turning the TV back on.

Deciding to go to the store I grab a bunch of candy and snacks and in my head I'm planning a little movie night for myself since no ones home and I have nothing else to do.

Driving back to my house my car suddenly stops but I still have loads of gas. Sighing in frustration I call Zayn since he knows a bit about cars and his dad has a towing company.

"Hey man what's up?" I hear Zayn's voice from the other side of the line.

"My car isn't working? I was driving back from the store and it just slowed to stop." I explain and I hear some shuffling from his side of the phone before he starts again.

"Where are you I'll come get ya and i'll see if my dad can tow your car."

"Thanks mate." I say before ending the call.

I sit for about 20 minutes before I see Zayn's car. He pulls up beside me and I climb in his car and we wait for his dad to come get my car.

"So why didn't you call your chauffeur?" Zayn asks.

"His wife has been in the hospital for the past month after being in a severe car accident, so I told him to take as much time as he needs." I explain and Zayn smiles.

It's gotten to be quite late before Zayn's dad comes; almost 9 o'clock. He says some oil leaked and ruined the engine and that I'll need to get a new engine. Well crap.

I agree to pay for everything but he says it'll be about a week before the engine can come since he doesn't normally carry really fancy engines since most people don't have them.

As Zayn drives me back I ask him if he wants to stay and watch a movie with me since I've already made him go through so much trouble.

"Sure mate!"

"Cool! Also would you be able to drive me to school for the rest of the week?"

"Don't you have like a hundred cars?"

"No, my parents have a hundred cars that I don't have the key to. I only had the keys to this one."

"Oh."

"So? Can you take me to school?"

"Sorry I agreed to take Gigi to school this week and she lives pretty far away from you." Zayn says and I grin at him even though I still don't have a ride to school.

Gigi and Zayn have been together ever since 8th grade and they're sickeningly cute.

Pulling out my phone I text Liam.

To: Li Bear

Hey my car broke down and I don't have a ride to school for the rest of the week and was wondering if you could take me to school

He doesn't respond immediatly, but almost never does unless I blow up his phone, because then he knows it's urgent.

He actually doesn't respond until the movie is over and Zayn has fallen asleep in the room next to me. As I'm about to go to bed my phone buzzes.

From: Li Bear

Sure! Might be a bit later than you like Ni enjoys his sleep.

To: Li Bear

That's okay :)

And with that I fall asleep.

So there is chapter 7! There was a lot of texting going on but whatever! I hoped you liked it, and if you didn't idc just don't comment it. BTW I'm not a mechanic I don't know anything about cars so oop. I'm going to try and post one more chapter this weekend so look out for that! Any questions I will try and answer!

<3

-Wolfie