Chapter 25

Yay so we had a double update last time I posted in honour of the Zigi baby and now Narry and Liam are in Ireland! We also have 10 chapters left of TIES and then a epilouge left so that's exciting but sad. After we leave Ireland I'm warning you, it goes down and gets intense.

Harry

My first night here in Mullingar went well. Due to little space Niall and I are sharing his room and Liam is sleeping on he couch. I offered to sleep on the couch since I was new and everything, but Liam figured Niall and I already share a room at my house so it won't be weird, which does make sense.

Niall has a decent sized bed, so we shared his since his room isn't big enough for a matress funnily enough because of the size of his bed.

There were pictures of Mullingar and Dublin, and some of London, like the tourist traps. Niall said he'd like to go to London someday and now I already have many plans to take him to London, and spend a stupid amount of money on a nice hotel and we're gonna spend a week there and I'm going to show him all the sights.

In the corner of his room there's a really old guitar, and a baby guitar, and I laugh knowing he's had a guitar all his life.

He just went to the loo. I look around and I see he has a song writing book and I figure I'll ask him when he gets back.

His room is small but he has a small desk in the corner with lots of small things, like strangly shaped acorns and coins from different countries.

"Hey what are you lookin' at?" Niall asks re entering his room.

"Oh I was just looking at your acorns." I tell him and he laughs.

"Oh yeah I used to collect them, since there were always some weird ones by the tree." He says and comes to stand by me.

"The tree?" I ask and he laughs again.

"I forgot you don't know places around here. There's a huge tree down the street from the main public school and we all call it the tree." He explains and it's my turn to laugh.

"I'd love to show it you some time." He says and gives me a kiss on the check which I return.

"I'd love that. Anyways Niall, what's with the notebook? Did you mean to leave it?" I ask and I point to the song book.

His eye's light up.

"Oh it's here! I meant to bring it but I couldn't find it so I had just hoped it was here and not lost or stolen. These are some of my favorite songs I've ever written." He tells me and he walks over to the book.

"Would you mind singing me some of the songs?" I ask and he nods.

He picks up the book and leads me to sit on the bed with him. He opens it up, and I see loads of pages full with drabbles of songs or just a single lyric.

"Here's one I kinda wrote when Greg had just left for collge and it was just mum and me, and I needed a little extra support, but my mum was more than willing to give me all the support I needed. It's not done but I'm quite proud of it." He says and starts singing.

I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul
And baby, you're a boat
Baby, you're my only reason

If I didn't have you, there would be nothing left
The shell of a man that could never be his best
If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun
You taught me how to be someone, yeah

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

He finished and I'm amazed at his voice and the song and just impressed he wrote something like that. I've met and seen a lot of artists write music or not write music because their's is terrible, but Niall's is really good. I don't even think it's because he's my boyfriend, though that does give him points but the songs amazing.

"Did you like it?" He asks and I'm still starstuck.

"Um.. yeah.. sorry I really loved it babe, I'm still trying to process the fact this song is probably a few years old and better than some major artists." I tell him and he blushes and puts his head down.

"You're just saying that..." He mumbles but I shake my head and lift his chin up and give him a soft kiss.

"You have any more you wanna share?" I mumble and he nods shyly.

"Just um this other one I wrote right before I moved to the UK because I was worried about leaving my home and stability, and moving in with my cousin I hadn't seen since my early childhood." He says and I soon hear his anglic voice again.

Been a lot of places
I've been all around the world
Seen a lot of faces
Never knowing where I was

On the horizon
Mmh, well, I know, I know, I know
I know the sun will be rising
Back home

Living out of cases
Packing up and taking off
Made a lot of changes
But not forgetting who I was

On the horizon
Oh, well, I know, I know, I know
I know the moon will be rising
Back home

Don't forget where you belong, home
If you ever feel alone, don't
You were never on your own
And the proof is in this song

"I don't know how I want to continue this song, but sometimes I'll sing a line or two when you're in the shower and I'm feeling homesick and it makes me feel better." He says and I give him a big hug.

"These songs are amazing baby, and I think you should show them to dad. He would love them and he could find people to help you finish them, or I could help you, only if you feel comfortable with that. I think these are amazing and everyone else would think that too." I tell him and pull him onto my lap.

He hums and smiles a bit.

"I don't want strangers working on these two specific songs because they're a bit too personal, but I wouldn't mind you helping me out..." He says and his eyes droop and I know he's getting tired and is wanting a nap.

I've figured out, after spending some time not having to go into school Niall picked up taking afternoon naps and ever since he get really sleepy in the afternoon.

Sleepy Niall is always a cute Niall, so I just let him sleep. I lay down on the bed and hold him, but he turns the other way and mumbles something I almost don't catch.

"You, little spoon..." he says and I chuckle, but comply and turn over and I let him spoon me.

Soon I drift off into sleep feeling safe in Niall's arms.

OKey another chapter because I'm feeling very inspired to write this story. Hoping to get to Stable Boy soon, but who knows. We have one last chapter in Ireland because we have bigger fish to fry if I'm being honest.

Anyways I hope you liked this cute little fluff chapter!

<3

-Wolfie