Chapter 26

So I counted wrong and so to go along with the story I'm going to just make this chapter longer and, kinda wack? I try to stay with my plans and my plan right now is to have 32 chapters and an epilouge. So we're going to have a lot going on and it's going to be in the span of a 2 days. Hope you enjoy!

Niall

We only have one more day here, but there's still so much I wanna show Harry. I wanna show him the music store I worked at in my first two years of high school. I wanna show him the the Tree where I spent a lot of time writing songs and hanging out with friends.

Harry is downstairs with Theo and everybody, but I've been getting ready for the day.

Harry was super sweet, and woke up early and made everyone breakfast, finding everything in the kitched and making pancakes and eggs. He even insisted on cleaning up.

"You better keep him." Mum whispered to me and I smiled.

Even if Harry and I haven't been dating for a long time, I can see myself with him for a long time.

I make my way downstairs and see Harry playing cars with Theo and Theo looks really happy even if he's too young to know how to do anything. Harry is just driving the cars back and forth, but Theo looks so happy, and I know Harry will make an amzing father.

Theo babbles and tries to touch the cars and play with them and Harry puts one in Theo's hand, but he drops it and whines.

Harry puts it back in his hand, but he drops it again.

Harry continues to put it in Theo's hand until Greg takes Theo from Harry and thanks him for entertaining him, and Harry smiles.

I walk up to Harry and I give him a hug from behind and he smiles and wiggles his way around to face me.

"Hey love, you get ready?" He says his voice is beautiful in the morning. It's beautiful all the time, but in the morning it's even better.

"Yeah, I have so much I wanna show you." I say still hugging him.

"Let's go yeah? It's our last day here, and I still have so much I wanna see." He says and I pull away and grab mum's keys off the coffee table and drag him to the car, and put on Fleetwood Mac.

I drive to the Tree where I park as close as I can, but there's a lot of no parking around the area. We walk hand in hand to the large tree where the leaves are turning red and yellow for the fall.

"This is where I wrote the rough draft of the song we played together that time your parents and sister walked in on us. I like our version a lot better, but this tree is where it all started." I tell Harry and he smiles and gives me a sweet kiss.

"I loved your version, but I do love our version since we wrote it together." He says and I blush.

"Aww you sap. I'm dating a romantic!" I say and he smiles and kisses me again.

We sit under the tree talking about our childhood when someone comes up to us.

"Nialler?"

"Sean?" I ask and I jump up out of Harry's arms and he whines.

"Nialler! What brings you back?" He asks hugging me.

"Greg and Denise had a baby and I came up to see them since school's got a long weekend." I explain pulling away from the hug.

"And who's this?" He points to Harry who has stood up standing behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"He's my boyfriend Harry, he goes to my school." I say resting my head on Harry's chest/neck.

The Irish Exchange Student (Narry Storan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara