Chapter 3

Harry

God, I missed this place

I think as I walk into the school. I'm that one person in the millions of children, who actually likes school. I'm not sure why. My home life is perfectly fine, and homework is killer, but I love going to school.

Gemma made fun of me when I said I was excited to go back to school, when we got back last night. Mum scolded her telling her if I wanted to enjoy school I could and I shouldn't be judged for it.

"You make it sound like he just came out mum," she replied and my mum just walked into my parents bedroom to unpack.

I actually came out to my parents in middle school, when I found out I liked a boy named Lucas. My mum and step-father Robin, were very supportive of me and I went to tell him the next day. He rejected me though, telling me he was straight. We contiued to be friends until he moved to America for his mother's work.

"Harry!" I hear my boyfriend Louis yell my name, and my face breaks out into a bigger smile. I've been dating Louis for a year and a half, after being friends since the 8th grade.

He pushes me against the lockers and kisses me roughly and I kiss him back, with just as much enthusiasm. He mumbles against my lips of missing me and wishing I'd never go on another trip ever again.

"Um, e-excuse me? T-that's my locker, a-and I-i need my b-books." I hear a voice from behind Louis, and it doesn't sound english. Louis looks behind his back and I can tell he's scowling.

"Shove off Horan, you can get them later." He tells the boy and the boy flinches and backs away and starts to leave. I frown at Louis, and mean he was to the boy.

"No! It's okay me and Louis can leave, sorry we were in front of your locker!" I yell after him, and Louis scowls at me. Great now he's mad at me. He doesn't like to kiss when he's mad at me, except I can usually get him to.

"U-uh t-thanks." He says shuffling his feet with his head down.

"Course." I reply pulling Louis with me.

As we pass I see out of the corner of my eye Louis shove the boy and he stumbles into the lockers crying out in pain.

I immediatly pull away from Louis going to the blonde boy as he has slid to the floor clutching his shoulder in pain. While I didn't think the shove was that rough, he looked to be in a lot of pain.

"Niall! What happened? Where's your sling?" I look up and see Liam running over and crouching infront of the boy, whose name must be Niall.

Niall points to his backpack, and Liam digs through it before he pulls out a shoulder sling, and I realize his shoulder is already hurt.

"Hey Ni, did Louis hurt you?" Liam asks and I'm curious on why Liam already is accusing my boyfriend. Sure he did shove him just now, but he was just mad.

Niall shakes his head and Liam whips his head towards me his eyes accusingly. Niall shakes his head quickly.
"It was no one Li, I just tripped and fell." He says, and I'm wondering why he didn't rat out Louis.

"Err okay, sorry bout that Harry just had to make sure." Liam apologises and I can tell he means it. I smile, telling him it's alright. "Oh! Harry this is my cousin Niall Horan, he's from Ireland, and he is an exchange student for the rest of the year. Niall this is Harry Styles." Liam introduces us and his eyes go wide.

Curious

"Can you get up?" I suddenly ask since I hear the bell ring. With Liam's support he gets up and quickly gets his books but drops them and his free hand immediatly goes to his shoulder. Liam and I pick up the books and Liam asks me if I can carry Niall's books, since we share a schedule.