Chapter 8

Hi! So many people have been reading and voting for this book and I've gotten so much support here on Wattpad so thank you so much! I'm so greatful for every comment and vote I've gotten and it inspires me to keep writing for you guys.

Niall

To: Harry :)

Hi Harry! It's Niall I got your number from Liam and I just wanted to text you so that you had my number x

I type smiling like a school girl texting her crush. I mean I'm a school boy texting his crush so it's not so different. I haven't known him for very long, but I've always believed in love at first sight.

From: Harry :)

Hey Niall! How are you?

To: Harry :)

I'm good hbu?

From: Harry :)

I'm good. Wish you were here x

To: Harry :)

Aww :) I wish I was hanging with you too! You seem really nice. Thanks for earlier! I have to go Liam wants to hang out x

From: Harry :)

Okay see you tomorrow :)

I keep looking at his text and smiling. I can't believe Harry said he wished I was with him! He also sent a kiss. I kinda sent one back to him since I thought maybe I'd be able to show him subtly that I like him.

Liam didn't actually want to hang out, but I kinda got nervous still talking to since I didn't want to bother her.

I hear a knock on my door and see Liam stading in my doorway.

"Hey Ni? Can we talk?"

I just shrug my shoulders and he comes and sits on my bed with me.

"Look I know your upset with and me and you have every right to, but hear me out okay?" Liam says and pleads to me with his eyes.

"Okay."

"Look I know it's messed up. My cousin is getting bullied and hurt by one of my best friends, and not only and I still friends with him, but I'm in love with him. I also feel angry for Harry for not breaking up with Louis for saying those things. I'm hypocritical I know, but I've loved Louis since I was 13 and have known him since I can remember but I introduced him to Harry and suggested they date." Liam says looking down at his lap.

I know Liam's thoughts are a little messed up but I can't help but feel upset for him. I don't know if I feel hurt or betrayed that he's in love with Louis, but I know you can't chose who you love and that's just the way it is.

"Li. Yes it stings a little that you are definding the guy who purposfully hurts me but also you know him better than me and you're in love with him and I know you don't chose who you love so I guess it's okay. Just please stay with me and still be my family."

"Of course Ni! Family is family and even though I may love him, I'll never support what he does to you nor will I allow it. Plus he's head over heals for Harry and I don't see that changing anytime soon." Liam ends sadly.

I do feel bad for Liam a bit. He loved and still loves Liam, but he has to see Louis be with the guy he set him up with.

"Hey! Why don't we do a Harry Potter marathon? Remember last time we saw each other when we were younger our mums kept saying how we'd love Harry Potter? I finally got around to reading it and I thought maybe we could watch them and eat a lot of junk food and just relax together!" I suggest excitedly and luckly for me Liam looks just as excited.

"Sure! though it's still quite early and I think we should start them later or else we'll finish at like 7 and that's boring." Liam says.

I nod realizing it wasn't even noon since we left Harry's quite early since the upset.

"Why don't I grab some snacks at the store and I'll get the dvds at a redbox or something?" Liam suggests and I nod my head smiling that I can do some more song writing.

Liam has gone to the store, but he just texted me saying there was a bit of traffic so it might be an hour or so. I pull out my song book and I want to continue the song I had started before Liam came, but the inspiration for it was gone like most of my songs are. I have at least a hundred unfinished songs.

Suddenly an idea comes to my head and I'm quick to jot it down, and record it on voice memos. (A.N. I freaking love voice and I record like all my weird songs on it! 5/5 stars <3)

Looking at it I feel proud of it, but I know it's far from finished.

Liam comes back after an hour and a half and he looks completely done with people. I help him with his groceries, and he brings in the dvds and another couple bags. I can tell by the six bags that he has bought the food for the next week or two.

"So.. should we start the movie?" I ask my hand in a bowl of M&M's. Liam nods and turns on the TV.

About half way through The Goblet of Fire Liam gets a text but doesn't respond.

I fall asleep sometime during The Deathly Hallows Pt 2, and I remember it being like midnight.

I feel my body being shaken awake and I see Liam hovering over me. Looking at the clock I see it's only 7:30 and school doesn't start till 9 so I don't normally get up till 8:15 - 8:30. Plus we were up later last night so I figured we'd be asleep till at least 8.

"Li? Why am I awake so early?" I grumble turning over trying to go back to sleep.

"We have to pick up Harry and he liked to be on time and he lives out of the way." Liam says and I jump out of bed in surprise.

"Why are we picking up Harry? Doesn't he have a car? Or like a chauffeur?" I ask and Liam shruggs.

I find myself on Harry's front porch trying not to fall asleep but it's getting harder and harder. I was supposed to come get Harry but he didn't come when I rang the doorbell so I'm sitting in his expensive chairs waiting for him. I get that I should be excited I mean I'm riding with my crush to school albiet with my cousin who is in love with his boyfriend but like Harry is the reason I had to wake up early and we had to rush breakfast! The most important meal of the day and we had to rush it!

"Hey Niall!" Harry's chipper voice says and I groan. He chuckles and picks my tiny body from his chair and carries me to the car and sets me down in the back seat, and surprisingly sits in the back with me letting me use his shoulder as a pillow.

We get to school and he sees Zayn waving for him. Telling us he'll meet us in the building, he gives me a peck on the cheek before jogging over to Zayn.

Touching my cheek I can still feel his lips even though I only felt them for a second.

Hi yay another chapter! I feel really good and that I'm getting these out so often. I have a lot of noted for chapter 9-27 so yay! That should go smoothly and those should come out fairly regularly since these I didn't really have a plan for I just kinda winged it!

<3

-Wolfie