Chapter 13

Hi guys! Last chapter was a bit of a cliffhanger eh? I feel like this chapter should have loads of drama because it's the 13th chapter, and 1) unlucky 13 and 2) 13 is my favorite number! Y'all have been very agressive towards Louis and Liam in the comments, and so I'm interested about how you guys will like this chapter. It will be in Niall's perspective since it's been a bit since we saw Nialler's POV.

Niall

I gasp, and choke on a sob, as I see Louis on top of Liam. They aren't quite having sex, but give them 10 more minutes as they could be. I feel completely betrayed by Liam. I know he said he loved Louis, but the guy beat me up like 2 days ago, and here he is jumping in bed with him. Louis also, just got out of a relationship and here he is about to take my cousin's virginity. Liam's gonna be a rebound for Louis, and it's gonna break his heart. I'm surprised he's being so stupid.

I look at Harry tears in my eyes. I'm not sure what to do. I feel helpless and hurt and right now only Harry and ice cream will help.

Louis and Liam look like deers in headlights as they scamble to put on clothes to cover themselves. They look down sheepishly, and I know they're feeling guilty, but not regretting anything. You're not in trouble unless you're caught, and we caught them doing one of the worst things they could do.

I can feel anger radiating off Harry and if looks could kill Louis and Liam would be dead and 100 feet in the ground.

"Louis." He starts calmly, but I know they're gonna be some yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Harry shouts and they both flinch, but Harry doesn't seem to care.

"LOUIS WE BROKE UP 2 DAYS AGO! LIAM YOU WERE ABOUT TO SLEEP WITH THE GUY WHO BEAT UP YOUR COUSIN. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Harry yells and I can tell Liam's eyes are watering even if I can't see them, since I'm crying behind Harry and his head is cast down.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Niall." He whispers like that will make it all go away. I feel even more hurt than before.

"Y-yeah? Well you did." I say and I hug Harry tightly and he puts a comforting arm around me. In his arms I feel safe, even if his body language radiates danger.

I hear Liam sob and Harry scoffs at it.

"Harry, we didn't mean to hurt you or Niall." Louis says and I can't help but internally scoff.

"Oh? You didn't mean to hurt Niall? You mean like you didn't mean to hurt Niall, 2 days ago when you beat him up behind the school with no remorse? Yeah thats cheap coming from you Louis." Harry says angrily.

"And Liam! I thought you were better than this. You're a home wrecker in your own way honestly. Haven't you ever heard blood is thicker than water? Niall's your family, he should be your priority, but here you are sleeping with his abuser. You're sick." Harry finished his breath heavy.

"Hey, you know what Harry? Yell at me all you want. I deserve it, but don't go off at Liam. I came onto him, and I convinced him to do this. I'm sorry for beating up Niall. Niall I didn't mean to take it so far. I honestly meant to throw some punches then leave, but I couldn't stop and I'll never forgive myself." Louis says defending Liam. Even though I still hate Louis, I can't help but hear the honesty in his voice.

I know he didn't mean to go so far.

I know he is sorry.

I know he might really never forgive himself.

That doesn't mean I dislike him less.

I tug on Harry's shirt and he looks down at me his facial expression quickly changing. His eyes soften and he smiles at me.