Chapter 28

Okay. This is a VeRy exciting chapter. It will be in Niall's POV and it will answer many questions I'm sure you have. This will have violance, but not a lot, because I hate it, and I hate writing about it, so it won't be graphic. I hope I answer your questions that you have from Chapter 26, but if it doesn't oh well. I tried. This book also only has like 5 chapters left like wtf??? That hurts.

Hope you like the chapter

Niall

I can feel a throbbing pain in my head, as my eyes start to open, but I close them, since there's a bright light in my face. I can feel my arms that are tied behind me, and I'm sat in a chair, the classic hostage situation.

Great.

I'm a hostage.

I try and think of happy things, but I think of Harry, and I instantly worry about him, and if he's alright. Is he back home? How long was I out? Is he okay? Is he looking for me?

"Princess are you awake?" I hear a voice and the door to the room slams, and the doesn't really help with my headache, from being hit in the head.

"Jesus christ, lower the volumn..." I mutter and he chuckles. I see he has a tripod? He has a filming light, that he has shined on my face.

"How are you doing princess?" He asks with a low voice.

"Ugh well, I have a terrible headache; your fault. I'm tied to a chair; your fault. Harry's probably freaking out; your fault. So not so hot to be honest." I say dryly and he laughs.

"Sorry princess. Your quite funny...shame." He says and starts setting up his phone on the tripod, and it's facing me and I'm sure he's about to film like a video of me or take photos for something that's not good.

"Stop calling me princess." I say and he laughs again.

"I don't think you can call the shots here princess." He says and frowns.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." He says mockingly.

He comes back with a computer and moves the tripod away and sets up the computer, and opened face time?

"You're quite beautiful, I can see why Styles picked you." He says and cups my face with his hand, and I jerk around and try and twist myself to get out of his grip, but the ropes start to burn and

I see the time is 4:25 of only the day we got back, so I've only been out around 24 hours.

Oh.

TWENTY FOUR HOURS!

What about Harry? Surely he's noticed I'm missing? How will he find me though? Why the hell am I even here?

"Princess are you ready to see your prince?" My captor asks and my mind goes to Harry, but did he kidnap Harry too?

What happens if Harry's been caught? Will Louis, Liam, and Zayn come help us? Are they even free?

My thoughts are paused when he gets a call, and I see Harry's number on the phone and I panic. Is Harry behind this? Are he and Harry working together?

Harry's face pops up, and his eyes are bloodshot, and he doesn't look like he's got any sleep and he's been crying, and I so badly want to wipe those tears from his face.

"Styles, so glad to see your face? Are you ready to see princess?"

He steps away from the camera, and Harry starts crying and Louis and Liam try to calm him down.

"Niall!" He crys and I start to cry too.

"Haz!" I yell and that earns a slap to the face. I wince and I can really feel the sting.