Chapter 12

So in the last few chapters we had Louis beat up Niall, Harry come save the day and have Narry moments. Then the last chapter had some good Lilo moments. Sadly this chapter will not pick up where last chapter ended (Pls don't hate me) BUT it will be in Harry's perspective! This chapter will begin the morning after, so like after Niall fell asleep with Harry.

Harry

I woke up and felt something heavy on my chest. I look down and see Niall resting peacefully on my chest like he was when he fell asleep. I was worried I'd wake him or hurt him if I moved him to another room so I just decided to let him sleep on me.

He has a soft smile on his face, and it physically hurts to think Louis hurt him because of me.

Louis. We were hot and heavy for the first year. Lovely times that first year was. Then I went to America for a month and I came back and he seemed more distant. Then we started only hanging out when he needed a snog or sex. We went on dates maybe once or twice a month and it always ended early with him saying he wanted to just come back to my place and stay the night.

Then my family went on another trip, and I almost broke up with him before I left, feeling like we weren't gonna last, but he took me on a really romantic date, to dinner and the movies like in all those rom coms. He bought me roses and he kissed me good night before going home. I thought maybe we had solved the rough patch, but he called me a few times while I was on the trip drunk, saying how he missed the sex, and how he knew I was gonna break up with him so he did that romantic date. I shouldv'e ended it there, but I couldn't do it while he was drunk.

I came back and he immediatly just started kissing me hungrily and that's when I met Niall.

Niall. He seems to be a beacon of light where ever he goes. Even when he's hurt he smiles and laughs. His accent is so lovely and his small petiete frame is adorable to me. His blonde hair most days sits up in a quiff that I assume he gels, but he didn't do that today and I love the way it looks. I mean he kinda looks hot either way, but this way is like a cute hot.

"Harry? What time is it?" Niall asks looking at my alarm clock, but I turned it off wanting him to sleep as long as his body needed.

"10:00"

"What!?" He yelps and quickly tries to get out of bed before groaning in pain and laying back down.

"Relax I called the school and said you had tripped down the stairs while at my house and you broke a couple of bones and you needed to rest. I'm going down to the school at the end of the day to pick up out work." I explain and his face relaxes and he lets out a sigh.

"What about you?"

"Told them I was being you servant for the day." I say simply and he chuckles.

"Where's my bell?" He jokes and I pull a little bell out of the night stand and his mouth drops open.

"I don't ever use it but it was for a project I did in my 4th grade and I just kept it." I explain and he laughs his hevanly laugh, but in the middle of it he clutches his side in pain.

"Harry as much I wanna stay here, I should probably go back home. Liam probably is gonna get worried if I just stay here for days." Niall says with a sad look in his eyes, and I hope it is because he wants to spend time with me because he's interested in me. Hell I don't even know if he's into guys.

"Why don't we go back to your place, and wait for Liam to come back from school and ask if you can stay with me? I'd love to have you at my house, and then I have an excuse not to go to school." I suggest raising my eyebrows and Niall just rolls his eyes, but he has a smile on his face.

"Okay, but I don't want Liam to get bored, since I'm not there." Niall says and I smile at how much he thinks of others.

"He's welcome to come over and spend the night here anytime. He's already got a drawer of clothes here." I say with a smile and it makes Niall grin widely, and I feel quite proud of myself of making him smile.

All day we watch movies and I get Niall as many snacks as he wants. I quite like him, and I could totally picture us together. I wanna ask if he's gay, but I don't want to over step my boundaries. I've only known him for a couple of days, and coming out isn't something you usually do to someone you just met.

"CRAP!" Niall yells all of a sudden and I just in surprise thinking he's hurt.

"I gotta call my mum, I was supposed to call her last night!" He says panicked and I rush over to get his phone, smiling at how cute he is.

I pass the phone to him and he dialls his mum's number.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!" I hear from the phone and he flinches at the volumn of the yell.

"Mum?" He asks.

"Do you know how worried I was about you? You always call me 7:30 on the dot and I thought maybe you were just running late, until you don't call me at all!" She says and he frowns sadly.

"Sorry mum. I was over at a friend's house and we we're watching a movie and I lost track of time and then I fell asleep." Niall says guilt heavy in his voice. His mum obviously means a lot to him.

"A friend!?" His mum's voice immediatly goes from concerned and angry to happy and peppy.

"Yes mum," he says and he makes a motion to try and shoo me away.

"I wanna meet this friend. Is he there with you?" She asks and his eyes go wide.

"W-why d-do you think it's a g-guy?" He asks nervously.

"Niall. I know you." She says and I get a glimmer of hope that means he's gay. I know I shouldn't assume, but I can't help but want him to be gay, or at least bisexual.

"Yeah, he's here." He says defeatedly. The call was already on speaker phone and I hear his mum's voice greet me.

"Hi Mrs. Horan." I say and Niall flinches.

"Oh it's Ms. Horan, but you can call me Maura." She says and my eyes panic.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I-I j-just." I stutter suddenly very nervous. I hear her laugh and I blush in embarrasement.

"Niall? Why aren't you in school by the way?" She asks and he freezes up.

"Teacher meetings all day." I lie smoothly and Maura seems to approve of it.

"Well okay! Niall, bring your friend to Ireland next time you visit okay?" Maura says and Niall blushes.

"Okay mum. Harry will come, right Harry?" Niall asks.

"I'd love to. Thank you for the invatation." I say politely.

Niall and Maura end the call, saying that they miss and love each other and Niall smiles contently.

We watch some more TV before it's 2:30 and we decide to head over to Niall's house.

We get in the car and drive to the other side of town.

Niall pulls out his key and opens the door and we hear some crashes, coming from upstairs. Worried, Niall and I run up the stairs, and we open Liam's door where the crashes continue.

We open the door and I hear a sob from beside be almost immediatly.

Okay! I hope this was good, although it was a bit rushed. I wanted to get out a chapter, but also not one that was just like minimum words. I have no idea how people write 3,000 word chapters every single time. Hopefully I'll be able to post a couple more chapters, before August 29th since I'll be going on a holiday with my family, and then my school starts immediatly after that. Anyways, what do you think Niall and Harry walked in on?

<3

-Wolfie