Chapter 11

So last chapter was kinda sweet and less intense. This chapter will also be in Louis' perspective since it kinda works better. This will take off right where chapter 9 left of with Louis and Liam. I won't go to deep into Louis' past, BUT you will get a couple hints on where Louis is coming from so you don't just hate him for beating up poor Nialler. x

Louis

After a solid half and hour of crying I pull away from the hug and Liam suggested we ditch school for the day since we already missed first period, plus the first half of second.

"Liam Payne ditch school? Never in my wildest dreams did I see this happening!" I fake gasp and Liam rolls his eyes and he brushes dirt off his bum, and I can't help but watch him do it. Okay wait is Liam attractive? I guess I've never thought about it before. I always just looked at Harry and I was blinded?

"Lou? You coming?" He asks and I realize I've been staring at his arse as he walked to the car.

Blushing I nod and he gives me a small smile.

"What are we gonna do about my car?" I ask and he shruggs.

"Leave it hear, I'll drive you to school and then boom problem solved." He says and I smile.

"Will Horan be bothered if I stay the night?" I grumble and Liam has a frown on his face.

"He's probably going to stay at Harry's for a bit. I should actually call Harry hold on for a moment?" He says and pulls out his phone. I feel a bit sad Harry has moved on so quickly, but deep down I know a couple of things. 1) Harry and I have drifted into just rough kisses and sex. 2) It's my fault Horan is staying with Harry in the first place. Either way I'm not as upset about is as I was when Harry kissed Niall this morning. Was it because we were together then and now we're not so I have no claim on him? Was it because I realized Liam chose to help me over his cousin who I hurt? Was it because Liam had a sweet arse and I felt sorta attracted to Liam?

I sneak a few peaks at Liam who was still on the phone with Harry. I only heard bits of the converstation since he was walking around

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks for taking care of him."

"He likes any candy really but..."

"Haz, I know Louis did this but doesn't..." I sigh knowing I'll never be able to take this back and Harry will probably forgive me for this. I've had anger issues in the past but I went to therapy and it's been okay.

"Hey Lou, you ready to go?" Liam asks pocketing his phone. I notice that his eyes are slightly glossy and I feel terrible.

Once we get in the car we sit in silence as Liam drives to his house on the other side of town. It was a pretty cute house actually. Not a bad neighborhood and quiet which was nice. My neighborhood was really nice and all that but fireworks and gun shots every single night.

"Hey Li? I'm sorry." I say after sitting for a while staring out the window.

"I know you are, but I'm not the one you should tell that to." He says slowly his eyes focused on the road.

"I know but Harry probably won't let me. I thought maybe you could tell him for me." I say sighing.

"If you're really sorry, you'll face Harry to apologize. Niall's nice and usually forgives, just make sure he really knows you're sorry." Liam says looking at me. I give a sad smile and turn on the radio. Party in the U.S.A comes on and Liam and I laugh.

"Why play this song in England?" Liam always says and we always sing along to in.

"AND THE JAY-Z SONG WAS ON!

AND THE JAY-Z SONG WAS ON!

AND THE JAY-Z SONG WAS ON!" We belted and laughed as Liam pulled into his driveway. He had a lot of flowers and plants in his front garden and it made his house even homey-er. If I settled down I'd want a house like this one.

"Do you wanna play FIFA?" Liam asks holding out the video game.

"Sure!"

"Oh and food? What do you want?" Already pulling out some menus that he has stored away.

"How about Mexican?" I suggest and he nods.

After placing our order Liam puts in the video game and we play a couple of hours of FIFA only stopping to eat.

"This is nice Li. We haven't been able to hang out just us in a while." I say and Liam looks kinda sad.

"Yeah, you've been with Harry a lot." He mumbles quietly and I feel a pang of guilt for neglecting my best friend.

"I'm sorry Li. I didn't mean to ignore you," I tell him and he gives me a small smile, but that small smile was all I needed to see to know there we're no hard feelings.

"How 'bout a movie? I've got some good horror." Liam says perking up and I laugh knowing that we're going to watch a horror movie. I'm not scared of them, they're just not my thing, but I'd watch a thousand horror movies if that's what Liam wanted. 

Okay that sounded a bit cheesy, but it's true.

"Annabelle?" He suggests with a wide grin on his face.

"Sure." I say and he slips the DVD in and the movie starts.

Liam is the type to talk all the way through the movie, commenting on everything that's happening. That's one of the things I love about- one of the things I like about him.

"What possesed people to make this kinda movie?"  "I mean it's great but why dolls?" "Is there a reall fear of dolls people have?" Liam questions too fast for me to answer. I just laugh and he smiles sheepishly.

I'm not quite interested in the movie, but Liam is and I don't want to ruin everything, so I settle staring at his lips. They're quite nice. If I wasn't with Harry I'd kiss them. Wait I'm not with Harry.

Liam's still engrossed in the movie. I sit up straighter and lean over him.

"Lou..."

"Shhh just let it happen." I mumble and crash my lips onto his in a sweet but passionate kiss.

OKAY! So did you like this chapter? Sorry it was so short. There was quite a bit of Lilo from Louis' side! What do you think Liam thinks? Or what Niall and Harry will think about this blossoming romance? Friends with Benifits, or a real relationship? Guess you'll find out in coming chapters.

<3

-Wolfie