Chapter 2🧡

August's P.O.V
Yurrrr it's August here yktvvvvvv. But let me introduce myself. I'm August Lopez. I'm 18.
I was bored so I texted someone from around here.
Me:yoo Kiara
                                                         Kiara🥴😫:yurrr
Me:what you doing today??
                                       Kiara🥴😫:nun why??
Me:I'm bored and I thought maybe we could do sum
                                       Kiara🥴😫:like wha??
Me:idk go eat or sum
                                       Kiara🥴😫:bet want me to pick u up or u pick me up??
Me:nah I'll pick u up just be ready in a hour or sum
                                        Kiara🥴😫:bet
After we stopped texting I put my phone to charge and jumped into the shower. I pick my fit out and got dressed. I looked fire as hell...what can I say tho? I am the one and only August Lopez.

I grabbed my keys gave my momma a kiss and left out the door

I grabbed my keys gave my momma a kiss and left out the door. I got into my car and drove to Kiaras house. Kiara was cute. She was pretty and she was the only person that hung out wit me since a nigga moved down here. I pulled up to her house and she walked outside looking mighty cute. She had a white shirt on with some jeans.

"Yurr" she said getting into the car "yooo" "so where we going??" She asked "um idk that's why I asked if u wanted to do sum" "wanna go eat??" "Sure but where?? You the one that knows atl betta then me" "oh maybe Waffle House??" "Bet"

"Yurr" she said getting into the car "yooo" "so where we going??" She asked "um idk that's why I asked if u wanted to do sum" "wanna go eat??" "Sure but where?? You the one that knows atl betta then me" "oh maybe Waffle House??" "Bet". I drove off and starting driving to Waffle House. "So where u from??" "New York" "oh damn so u from Zoo York??" "Yessirrr" "that's cute or whateva" "yup". And for the rest of the ride we talked and laughed. We got to Waffle House ordered our food and ate in the car. "So you've lived in Atlanta your whole life??or nah?" "Yup. I'm a atl baby. But I got family in New York and Florida" "oh that's cool. You got a boyfriend??" I asked sipping my bev "nah not anymore." "Oh damn. If you don't mind me asking what happened??" "Well he had cheated on me with a girl that I was very close with. He got her pregnant and now he got a little mini me running around" she said and looked away. I could tell by her voice that she was sad. I grabbed her by her chin and turned her head towards me gently "you gonna be good aii. Don't be sad ok. You don't gotta cry over a nigga that cheated on u and got a baby wit the female that he cheated on you wit ok?" I said whole wiping her tears "don't worry about anything aii. You to beautiful to be crying over some bum nigga ok" she nodded her head and smiled. I kissed her forehead and got out the car to throw my trash out. I meant any and everything I said to her. Even if I haven't known her that long I'm still gone make sure she good and straight. I got back into the car and she was on the phone with someone. "Kayden ur annoying as helllll bro, Ight I'll be home in a few goodbye" she said and hung up "bumass twin brother" I laughed and started the car up. "So where to next??" I asked "well I gotta go home because my brother is telling me that his girl is being mad disrespectful so I gotta go beat her ass" I laughed "can I come in??" "Sure" "bet". I drove into the drive and grabbed my stuff. I opened the door for her and she got out. "Thank you. But I would have done it myself" "nah your welcome ma" I locked the car and walked into the house.
Kiara's P.O.V
We walked into the house and I hear my brother and this bumass bitch arguing. I take my shoes off and walk to my brothers room. "So what's the problem?" I say "this has nothing to do with you" Jazmine said wit a attitude "it has everything with me because it has to do with my brother. So like I was saying what's the problem?" "Bitch like I said this has nothing to do wit you now go somewhere else before I beat you're ass" "you beat my ass?? Bitch you bugging" I ran up and punched her in the face. She started pulling my hair and I kept punching her in her face as I dragged her. I got on top of her and started throwing blows to her face. She grabbed me and scratched my face. I felt someone grab me and pull me away. "Don't ever disrespect myself or my brother again bitch" I said as I was pulled away. I didn't know who picked me up but they took me to my room and put me down. I saw that the person was August. "I'm sorry" I said "nah you good. But you did beat her ass" we giggled "let me help you clean your scratch up". He took me to my bathroom and sat me on the sink counter. He wet a rag and put it on the scratch. "Damn that girl scratcher you dumb hard" "Shes a scary bitch. She stay saying that she gone beat my ass but never did". He laughed and I smiled. I looked at him and saw every flaw every detail and I read him like a book. I just smiled and he smiled back. I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer to me. I looked in his beautiful brown eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. He starting kissing me back and grabbing onto my waist. I wrapped my arms around his arms and opened my mouth a bit so that he could enter his tongue into the kiss. He moved in closer as we kissed. I heard a knock on my door and I stopped the kiss. "Ki you good??" Kayden asked "yea I'm good. How bout you?" I asked him "yea. We gone have a movie night aii" "bet give me a few tho" "bet". I looked at August and smiled. "You staying for the lil movie?" I asked him "nah imma go home" "ok." I pulled him closer to me and kissed him again. He kissed me again and started kissing my neck. I held onto his neck and my legs was wrapped around his waste. We started kissing again and then his phone started ringing. He picked it up and hung up after he talked. "I gotta go ma. I'll see you tomorrow aii" he said and I nodded my head. He kissed my forehead and walked out my room. I got down from the sink and walked out my room. "Kaydennnn what movie we watching??" "Lil girl stop yelling" "lil?? We the same age stfu" "but I'm older by 30 seconds" "bitch idc but what movie we watching??" "How high 2" "bet I like that movie too" I said grabbing some chips from the kitchen and walked to the living room. I sat down next to Kayden while he put the movie on. As the movie went on I fell asleep. I felt someone pick me up and I got a lil scared. "Relax Ki it's me Kay" I heard his voice and relaxed. He kissed my forehead and put the covers over me. Then I fell asleep.