Chapter 23🌀

DIDNT PROOF READ SO IF THERES ANY MISTAKES SORRY .
~Continued~
Kiaras P.O.V
"Kiara happy birthday my love" He said and I turned around ready to punch his dumbass in the face but I didn't. "What do you want? Why are you here?" I asked him with a bothered face. "Kiara I just wanted to spend time with you guys during ur birthday" "Oh now you spend time with us?? What about all those birthdays that you missed before? huh" "Kiara calm urself down because even though I wasn't there for you im still your father at the end of the day" "Father? That's funny. Cause a real father doesn't just abandon his children. Why is it that everytime something exciting happens u are always here to ruin it?? Can you just leave damn" i said and walked away from him. I walked up to my mother mad asab. "Get that nigga out of here now. I don't mean to be disrespectful but get him out before I hurt him and gets the cops called on me" i said and she nodded her head walking to him.

"KiKi" I heard king voice and turned around to see him running towards me. "Hi baby boy" I said picking him up. "Happy birthday" he said kissing my cheek. "thank you my love wanna say happy birthday to your sister??" i asked him and he nodded his head. I walked over to Prince and his face lit up. "Daddyyy" king said "hey baby boy" prince said kissing his forehead. "You wanna say happy birthday to ur sister and uncle Kayden??" he asked him and king nodded his head. "Kayden!!" i yelled and kayden walked over to us. "Happy birthday uncle kayden" "Thank u big boy" Kayden said hugging him. "Princess ur brother wants to say happy birthday to you" I said and Her head turned trying to look for him and when she found him her face lit up. "Happy birthday sissy" King said "tanch chu bruba" Princess said and then kissed his cheek. I smiled at the both of them because I was glad that they were able to be close enough with each other.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday Dear Kiara Princess and Kayden Happy birthday to you" everybody sang. We went in front of our cakes and blow out the candles and everybody cheered. I smiled at Princess as she giggled and smiled. "My baby girl is so big now oh my god" i said kissing her cheek. "I know i remember when u was pregnant with her" Prince said "Yea me too" i said rolling my eyes. I gave Princess to my mother so she could hold her while i cut pieces of cake.

Everybody was leaving now and I was thanking them for coming. I had already put Princess to sleep as well. "Kiara we gotta talk like now" I heard Alexis say "What do I need to talk to you about for?" I said walking away from her. "We need to talk about how u mad disrespectful to me for no damn reason" She said and i turned around looking at her like she was stupid. "Bitch tf u mean i'm being mad disrespectful to you for no reason?? Bitch u fucked my nigga at the time and got pregnant knowing that we were together. Why the fuck wouldnt I be disrespectful to you??" I said getting loud and at this point everybody that was there was looking at us. "It's not my fault that ur ex had to get pussy from somewhere else since ur ass wasn't giving it to him" She said "bitch it's not my fault that he didn't even want Journey in the first place" i yelled in her face and i froze when i realized what I said.

Prince had told me one day that he didn't want Journey but he wasn't gonna tell Alexis hoe he felt so he kept it to himself and never told anybody but me. "The fuck you mean he didn't want Journey" She said and looked at prince who was just standing there. "Princeton is it true?? Did you not want Journey" She said walking up to him. "Alexis..." "Princeton I didn't ask u to say my name. I asked you if that was true. Now is it??" "Yes...but only when u first got pregnant...I love Journey with all my heart no matter what" he said looking from the floor to her eyes. "I hate you so much" She said running inside and I just rolled my eyes cause i really ain't gaf to be very much honest. Prince took at me with anger and i just shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes. He walked inside and I started cleaning up again.

Kayden P.O.V
At this moment i was upstairs with Adrian in the room we was sleeping in watching everything happen from the window. I mean if I cheated on My girl and got the girl pregnant i
wouldn't want the kid either. But imma still keep it the hell . "Kayden if i get pregnant would you want it??" Adrian asked looking at me. "Of course. Why wouldn't I??" I asked "No I was just wondering" She said smiling and looking up at me. I kissed her and walked back downstairs. I was tried asab i'm not even gone front but I wanted more food too so I went to go get more food.

I finished eating about a hour ago now i'm just laying down getting ready to knock the tf out because I did a lot today. With all the birthday stuff and other stuff i've been hella busy istg. And then with wit all the stuff that's been going on at the trap a young nigga really been hella fucking busy but i'm Finally 21 Babyyyy i can drink at all the club i want now . LETS FUCKING GOOO. Adrian walked into the room and laid on the bed. She gave me a kiss turned over and fell asleep. I turned on my stomach and knocked tf out.
_____________________________So what ya think about this chapter??
-Do you think Kiara should let her dad into her life??
-Do you think it was right for Kiara to tell Alexis something like that??
Don't forget to Comment and Rate❤️❗️