Chapter 8🤍

IF ANY MISTAKES IM SORRY I DIDNT PROOF READ!
~1 month later~
Alexis P.O.V
Yurrr it's Alexis you know the fucking VIBESSSSS! I'm 17 and I got to high school.

"Babyyyyy" I yelled "yes" August said "can we go do sum?? I'm bored as shit" "bet. What u wanna do tho?" "I wanna go eat or sum" "bet". I got up and went to pick out my fit since I had just finished taking a shower. I wore a white shirt with camo pants a white pair of balenciagas. I put my hair in a messy bun and took a picture of me in the mirror.

 I put my hair in a messy bun and took a picture of me in the mirror

We pulled up to Chick-Fil-A and walked into it. I saw the girl that used to talk August. I think her name was Kiara. I didn't really care because I had August now and she wished she had him. I held August's hand and walked to the line that Kiara was at.

"Oh hey" I said to Kiara smiling. She turned around and her smile dropped. "Hi." She said rolling her eyes "how you been??" I asked smiling "I was doing fine until u came over here asking me questions she said rolling her eyes "Well Ki you ain't gotta say it like that" August said "Why are y'all even talking to me? I have nothing to do with u so stop talking to me" she said and turned back around "well damn someone's a real bitch" I said under my breath. She turned around and all hell broke lose

I can't really remember what happened but I do remember being dragged out of the restaurant. At this point I was really hungry and I needed food in my system. "Bro why in the hell would you say that shit?" August asked me and I looked at him like he was crazy "um excuse me your supposed to be on my side not that bitch" I said with an attitude "well I would be on your side if you would have stayed quiet" he said driving off "why you acting like she's your girl?? I'm your girl Remember that" "how could I forget when u keep reminding me Every 2.5 seconds" he said raising his voice "I wouldn't have to keep saying it if u would stop acting like ur fucking single" I said also raising my voice. We pulled up to my house and we kept arguing "nigga I'm sick and tired of you standing up for other bitches. I'm your bitch not anybody else" I said screaming "well you'd keep your mouth shut once in a while maybe I would stand up for you. And I did stand up for you because if I didn't your ass would have gotten more beat up" he said yelling "nigga suck a dick. I fucking hate you" I said getting out the car "I guess the feeling is fucking Mutual" he said yelling "fuck you nigga" I said walking into the house.

I was sitting in my bed eating the pizza that I had just ordered. I was watching friends when I heard my door open. "Baby sissss" my brother Jordan said coming into my room "Jordannnnnnn" I said getting up and hugging him "I see you missed a Lightskinned nigga" he said rubbing his hands together and smiling. "Ew no." I said and we giggled. "Soooo what's been happening??" I asked him "I'm finna be a daddy" he said sighing "WHAT THE HELL YOU MEANNNN" I said "I got Jazmine pregnant. She's having a baby boy" he said smiling at the end. I was happy for my brother but at the same time I was mad because he got Jazmine of all people pregnant. "Why." Was all I said "what you mean why?" "Why would you get her pregnant of all people?? I mean I'm happy for you but at the same time I can't believe u would do sum stupid like that" "Bro why does it matter. I have a child from her now.  So you gone have to deal with it" "I don't have to deal with shit. She's a hoeeeeee a Hoe! And then u fuck her knowing she works for u. What was the first thing ma told you when u started the business" "not to mix business with pleasure. But I don't give a fuck. I did what I did. If you have a problem wit it then oh well" he said and walked out my room. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat and watch friends.

Adrian P.O.V
"Kaydennn stopp" I said laughing. He had me in his shoulder and was spinning in a circle. "Kaydennnn" I said laughing and started kicking my legs. Me and Kayden have been dating for about 2 weeks. We started dating 3 weeks after him and Jazmine broke up. Everything has been good since and I was glad about it. He got a text and put me down on the bed. He had a confused face when he looked at his phone. "I gotta go deal wit sum real quick aii" "ok" I said and he pecked my lips. He left out my room and I heard the door close so I knew he left.

"Sooo how u and Kayden been??" Kiara asked me. She had came over to chill. "We've been good. He left earlier today he said he had to do sum" "oh ok" "how's u and Prince?" "We've been good. I've been feeling sick since his birthday" "why what happened??" "We had sex" she said and my eyes got wide. "Kiara did he in you know..." "I think so....what if I'm pregnant??" "I don't know. But let's go buy some pregnancy test to see" I said and she nodded her head. I changed my clothes and put some black biker shorts on a black shirt and my black and white 1's. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out my room.

We pulled up to Walmart and we walked to the pregnancy test aisle. She grabbed 3 of them and went to buy them. We walked to the bathroom and she took the tests.

Kiara P.O.V
I took the test and waited in the stall to see what it said....it's been 15 minutes and I was scared to look at them....I flipped them over and wasn't shocked but I was at the same time...they all said positive. All I couldn't think about was how am I gonna tell my mother that I'm pregnant, at 17. I walked out the stall and washed my hands. I walked out the bathroom and looked at Adrian. I nodded my head and started crying. I wasn't crying because I didn't wanna be pregnant it was just that I had so much ahead of myself and I let this happen.

She pulled up to my house and we stood in the car. "So you gonna tell your mom??" She asked me "I don't think I have a chose sadly...but she'll be home next month so I have some time I guess" I said "How are u gonna tell ur brother and Prince??" "That I have no idea". I got out the car and walked into the house. There sat my brother playing 2k with Prince. I tried to walk upstairs quietly so they wouldn't see or hear me but that ain't work.

"Lil girl bring your ass here and come say hi to me" Kayden said and Prince looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and went to them. I kissed Kayden on the forehead and kissed Prince on the lips. Then Adrian came in and gave Kayden a kiss and mushed princes head. "Imma go upstairs..I'm not feeling well" I said "ok" was all they said and I walked upstairs with Adrian following me.

"I think imma record the whole pregnancy Journey" I said to Adrian. "Yea that's would be cute" she said smiling "imma start it". I took my phone out and walked up to my mirror. "Well today is the day that I found out that I was pregnant" I said pulling up my shirt showing my stomach "let's hope that your daddy will be happy when I tell him about you" I said smiling into the camera.
____________________________________
KIARAS PREGNANT NOW! Let's hope everything goes good in her pregnancy.
Make sure to comment and rate ❤️❗️