Chapter 3💛

Kaydens P.O.V
I admired my fit that I had put together. I see why all these females wanted me.

I walked out the house and got a call from Jazmine

I walked out the house and got a call from Jazmine. Me and Jazmine was never really serious til about 2 years ago. People always tell me how I shouldn't be wit her but they don't understand why I stay wit her. Yes we may get into our shit sometimes but when nobody is in front of her face she's a cool girl. But sometimes she be getting herself into shit that I can't get her out of... "Hello" I said getting into my car. "Hey baby where you at" she asked "on my way to the mall. Why?" "Oh nothing just asking watching my niece" "oh ok I'll come over when I'm done" "ok see you later. Love you" she said "luh u too" I hung up. I felt guilty saying I love you to her knowing damn well I was playing around. The past few months I have been cheating on her with Adrian Kiara Bestfriend. I know it's bad but idc. Jazmine been doing sneaky shit behind my back. And she think I don't peep it but I do. So I decided to do sum sneaky shit. And Adrian already knew what type of timing I was on. I got to the mall parked and walked into the mall. I saw Adrian at one of the stores and called her name. "Adriannnnn" I said and she turned her head towards me "yurrrr" she said and hugged. "So why u wanted to link here?" I asked her "so that you could get ur lil girlfriend some clothes" she said "u deadass?" "Well duhhh. Why else would I be using your money for?? Cause I'm sure not using my money on her the hell" she said and I laughed a bit. "So what we getting her?" "Um clothes...duhhh" "well duh but like what?" "Idk...but we will see as we go" she smiled and continued looking.
~1 hour later~
Jazmine💟:Wya?
Me:Still at the mall why??
Jazmine💟:Because ur taking dumb long
Me:I'll be there soon aii
Jazmine💟:Mk
I sucked my teeth cause I hated when she would text me Mk. That shit irritated me. I looked at Adrian as we was walking out the mall. "So where to now?" She asked me "well I gotta take Jazmine this stuff so ig to her house" "well imma go to ur house to chill wit Ki" "aii bet I'll see u later then" "mhm" she said and smiled then walked to her car. I got into my car and drove off to Jazmines house.
~Jazmines house~
I walk to her door and knock on it. The door opens I see Jasmines little sister open it. "Hey Kayden." She said "hey Jayleen. Where's ur sister" I asked "in her room" she says while sitting on the couch. I walk upstairs to her room and open the door. She looks up from her phone and smiles. "Hey baby" she says "hey. I got u sum" "oh thank u but u ain't have to" "yea I know but I just wanted to" the lies that was coming out my mouth was outrageous. "Oh ok. What u get??" "U some clothes and sneakers" "thank you" she said and smiled and opened the bags. I got a text from my sister and looks at it.
Kiara🤦🏽‍♀️❤️:nigga wya??
                            Me: I'm at Jazmine house why?
Kiara🤦🏽‍♀️❤️:ew. I hope she gets the Herps but Fabian is here
Me:aii imma be home in a few
Kiara🤦🏽‍♀️❤️:Bet be safe
Me:I will luh you lil girllllllllllll
Kiara🤦🏽‍♀️❤️:I'm not a lil girl and love u too
I put my phone down and seen Jazmine looking at me. "Who u texting? And don't say ur sister cause i know u not texting her" Jazmine said "Jaz what are u talking bout?? I was texting my sister" "then show me ur phone" "For what?" "See your lying" "nah I'm not but since we asking to see phones let me see ur damn phone" "no." "JAZMINE IF YOU NOT GONNA SHOW ME UR PHONE WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I SHOW U MINE" I started yelling at her "BECAUSE IM UR GIRL NIGGA" "I DONT GIVE 1 OR 2 FUCKS WHO THE FUCK I AM. IM OUT" I grabbed my phone and walked out the room. I could hear her talking bout sum but I just walked down the stairs and out the car. When I got out the car I texted Adrian.
Me:Yo Adrian. Wyd??
Adrian🥴😏:minding my business
Me:can I slide??
Adrian🥴😏:bet
Me:bet I'll be there in 10 minutes
She read it and I texted Kiara to let her know id be home late.
Me:Ki imma be late I gotta go do sum
Kiara🤦🏽‍♀️❤️:ok be safe
Me:I will
She read it and I drove to Adrian's house. I got to Adrian's house, grabbed my phone and walked to her door. I knocked on it and waited for her to answer it.

Adrian's P.O.V
I heard the knock on the door and went to go open it. I opened the door and saw Kayden. Me and Kayden have a pack. We just fuck and we listen to each other. I liked Kayden when I was in the 1 first grade til the 6th. We started messing around a few months ago. And ever since then I've liked it. "Hey" I said and smiled "hey" she smiled back. I held the door as he walked in and then locked the door. I walked upstairs to my room and he walked in after me closing the door. "So did she like the clothes??" I said sitting on my bed "yea she did but we got into a argument because Ki had texted me she thought it was someone else so she asked to see my phone and I said no. So then and then i asked to see her phone and she said no to and now I'm here" he said. "Oh ok. You wanna chill or do sum else?" I asked "I mean it's up to you" he said licking his lips.
WARNING IF U DONT LIKE SEXUAL SCENES MOVE ALONG😌.
I moved closer to him and got onto his lap. I looked at him and he looked at me. I started kissing him. He kissed me back and soon out tongues started fighting for Dominance in the kiss. He had his hands on my waist and pulled me down as we were kissing. He started kissing on my neck as I tried to undo his pants. He flipped us over and started kissing from my lips to my stomach. He pulled my shorts and underwear off and started to devour my pussy. His tongue was a monster and I enjoyed it. He sucked on my clit and played with it. I moaned as I enjoyed every single bit. "K-kaydennnn mmmm" I moaned his name in pleasure. "Kaydennnnnn I-I'm gonna Cummmmmmmm" I moaned as I throw my head back. He kept on devouring it and my legs started to shake. "Kaydennnnnnnnnn" I moaned and I climaxed. He licked every single drop of it. He moved up and started tonguing me down. He whipped his dick out and I looked at it then at him. "You ready mamas?" He asked me "always ready". He entered me and I moaned while gripping his back. He went slow and then he went faster. He moaned a bit and that turned me on even more. I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he went harder and faster. "Fuckkk" he whispered to himself and I just moaned gripping the sheets of my bed. He went faster and faster and we both started moaning each other's name. "Adriannnnnnn fuckkkkk" he moaned my name "kaydennnnnnnnn oh my goddddd" I moaned his name and this lasted for a while. "Adriannnnn" I heard my brother say. We jumped up and started putting our clothes back ok "why didn't u tell me ur brother was gonna be here" Kayden whispered putting on his clothes "because I didn't know he was gonna be here" I said putting on my shorts on. "Bro how am I gonna leave when ur brother is outside?" He asked putting his sneakers on "the window" I said spraying febrezze and fixing the bed. "Ight well u coming to my house tomorrow" He asked me "yea" "aii" he said and then kissed my forehead. He jumped out the window and I watched him as he walked to his car. "Adrian did u not hear me??" My brother Aiden asked. "Nah sorry. What u doing here?? I thought u was gonna be gone" "yea I was but I came back early" "oh ok. Well I'm tired so imma go to bed" "Ight goodnight lil sis" "good night". He walked out the room and I sat on the bed. I grabbed new clothes and underwear and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and got ready for bed. I turned the tv off and fell on my bed. I got comfortable and fell my ass to sleep.