Chapter 13💓

If any mistakes sorry I didnt proof read.

Jazmine P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my baby's cry. I had a baby boy named Jacob. Hes so handsome, I'm glad I had him.

 Hes so handsome, I'm glad I had him

I had Jacob about 2 months go. He was premature but he was very healthy so I was very happy. I still work at the strip club but it's the only way to get money. I went to his crib and picked him up. He saw my face and started smiling. I picked him up and gave him a kiss. I put him back into his crib and walked into the bathroom. I did my hygienic stuff and walked back into my room and started feeding my baby.

I heard my phone ringing so I grabbed it seeing Jordan was calling me. Jordan was a really good dad. I loved how he would smile whenever someone brought his son up. I loved how he was when he was whenever he was around his son. It made my heart smile.

"Hello" I said "Yurr. What's my son doing?" "Sucking on my tittie" I said truthfully "Aii imma be there in a few I gotta do sum stuff real quick" "Ok see you later" "Aii bet" he said and then I hung up.

Jacob had finished his bottle and I started burping him when I heard the door bell. I went downstairs checked the peephole and opened the door. "My sonnn" he said and smiled. "Here he is. I just finished feeding him so you gotta finish burping him" "Aii bet" he said closing the door and then started to burp Jacob.

"So how you been" He asked me as he rocked Jacob to sleep. "I've been good. Taking care of my baby. How about you and your new boo?" I asked making another bottle for him later. "We've been good. And I've been good two. Just chilling and being a daddy you know" he said and I nodded my head. I really could care less about how him and his new bitch was doing. Her name was Mariah or whatever. He played captain save a hoe and saved her from her abusive ex boyfriend. To be honest I really didn't care all I cared about was if my baby was ok. And that's on being a mother and periodt❗️

"So you taking him this weekend?" I asked him sitting on the couch "yup. Gonna go see my baby sister and stuff" he said "oh ok that's cool. Let me go get his baby bag ready" I said and he nodded his head. I just wanted this nigga out my house so I could relax and be in my own space cause Jesus this nigga is everywhere I go when he's here and it's annoying as fuck.

I brought the baby bag, and car seat downstairs with Jacob in it. "Aii he's ready to go. Let me put him in the car." I said and walked out the door. I put him the car and made sure that he was secured safe and was comfortable. I kissed his forehead and closed the door. "Ok well his bottles are in there. I also packed some formula so that if u ran out of the already milk made u could just make more" I said "ok thank you. I'll see you on Sunday" "yup" I said and he got in the car and drove off. I walked inside my house and locked the door. Now it's me time.

I sat on the couch and ate chicken wings while watching Mom. This show was funny as fuckkkk! I got a call from my friend and picked up. "Bitchhhh" I heard her say. "Mamasssss" she said "what u doing Bianca?" I asked her "oh nothing bored as shit. Can I come overrrr" she asked "bet" "bet" she said and I hung up. I put the wings away and went to go take a shower.

She got here 20 minutes ago and we was in the living room chilling. "Girl I'm dumb horny" she said in her New York accent. "Same" I said and we both looked at each other. I bit my lip as she kissed me. I kissed her back and the kiss got deeper. She started kissing me on my neck and I moved my neck around so she could have full access. I started taking her shirt off and she started sliding my pants off. I didn't have any underwear on so she didn't have to worry about that.

She looked at my pussy and started rubbing it. I moaned lightly biting my lip. She started licking and sucking on my clit. I moaned and threw my head back. She stared going faster and sucking all over my pussy. I pushed her head closer as I moaned louder. I rubbed my pussy as she did what she was doing. I brought her up and put her vagina on my mouth.  I stared to put my tongue in and out as she rode my face. She moaned and started playing with her boobs. s I was eating her out I grabbed her boobs and also grabbed her finger and started fingering myself but she took over as I ate her out. She got up and asked if I had any dildos and I told her where they were at. She came back with two long ones and two vibraters. She came back and gave me one dido and one vibrator. She laid on her back and I turned the vibrater on and I put it on her pussy. She started moaning and breathing heavy. I then soon added the dildo and did both at the same thing. She moaned and we started kissing. I began tonguing her down and she started moaning into the kiss. After a while she started doing the same thing to me and that's how my night ended.
___________________________________yes I know it's a short chapter but I'm tired Rn so imma go to bed. Make sure to Comment and rate ❤️❗️