Chapter 25♾

Didn't proof so if there's any mistakes sorry .

Kiara P.O.V
4 weeks later
So today I was finding out what I was having. I was hoping that I was having a boy because having  2 girls is a lil toooo much.

I got out my car and walked to August. I grabbed his hand and we walked inside. "Hi I'm here for my appointment" I said to the receptionist. "For?" she said wit a slight attitude. "It seems like u not happy with your job right now buts that's not my problem so either get ur shit together or i'll get make u get ur shit together" i said snapping at her. "I'm sorry ma'am but what is your name?" she said all shaken up. "Kiara Jackson and my dr is dr. Martinez" i said "oh ok she'll be out in a few"

I sat down next to August and texts Adrian.
Me:Adrian wyd?
Adrian💞:nun chillin. wyd?
Me:at my doctors appointment
Adrian💞:Aii well come over after we gotta talk to y'all.
I read the message and heard my name so I got up and went with the doctor.

"So you guys ready to hear what u guys are having??" Dr.Martinez asked "of course" we both said.

She looked at the ultrasound machine and smiled. "Congratulations you guys are having a baby boy" she said that and I started to feel the tears falling down my face. "A boy! yay" I said and wiped my tears. August walked up to me and gave me kisses. "Damn we really gone have a baby boy"August said and I smiled and nodded. "Ok well just come back in a month and we'll do another check up" she said and walked out the room.

We pulled up to Adrian and Kaydens house. I got out the car and walked into the house because them fuckers don't know what a lock is. "HELLOOOO WERE HEREEEEEEEE" I said and heard nothing until I heard something from the speaker. "Hey Ki and August. You guys are going to follow the ribbon that's on the floor. When u get to the end of the ribbon you will look for little eggs. Inside the eggs will be pieces of paper. Now the pieces of paper is apart of a sentence and u will have to put it together to find out what the sentence is. You will have as long as u like but don't take too long. Good luck" Adrians voice said.

I put my purse down and started following the ribbon along with August.

We got to the end of the ribbon. It led us to their backyard. Their backyard was really nice. They had a bigass pool that had like a water fall with these rocks at the bottom. Then they had a bunch of land as well for when they had picnics and stuff like that.

"Alright so I look by the side by the pool and u look by the grass and stuff" I said and he nodded and we began looking.

"Aii I got the last egg" August said walking to me. We had all the eggs now we just bad to open them and put the pieces of paper together. (By the way the eggs were like the plastic Easter eggs for the ones in the back that was hella confused)

We started opening the eggs and looking at all the words. "I got Tell" August said. "I got we" I said and we kept looking for the words. We opened all the eggs and put it together. "We are so excided to tell you goes that you are going to be a uncle and a aunt in 9 months" I read and we both looked at each other. "Do you think-" I cut him off "Idk. Maybe its a prank or sum" I said and then I saw Kayden and Adrian walk out the house with a picture in their hands.

"Yes I know it may seem like a prank but its not" Adrian said showing me a ultrasound with her name on it. I covered my mouth and gave her a big hug. Well as big as I could give her since my stomach was so much bigger now. "Oh my gosh so your not pranking us??" I asked just to make sure. "No were not prank u guys. We're being for real" she said giggling.

"Damn i'm gone have a nephew or nieceeee awwwww" I said and walked up to Kayden and gave him a big hug. "I love you twin" I said "I love u too".

"We got some news too" August said and looked at me. I smiled and Adrian looked confused. "Well you know how today we went to go find out the gender" I said and they nodded. "well we having a boy" I said and Kaydens face lit up. "Let's gooo imma have a nephew let's goooo"Kayden said jumping up all happy. Adrian gave me a hug and congratulated us. I was happy that I had a supportive family like them. It makes me happy .

________________________________Yea i know it was a short chapter butttt how did u guys like it??
-How do u guys feel about Kiara and August having a boy??
-Do you guys think the way Kayden and Adrian told them that they were having a baby was cute??
-Sadly the Book will be ending soon but there will be a part 2 but anyways enjoy this one
Don't forget to Rate and comment❤️❗️