Chapter 26🔚

I didn't proof read so if there's any mistakes sorry .
Kiaras P.O.V
2 Months later
Today was my baby shower and I was kind of worried because for the past few weeks we have been getting these threats in the mail. And by threats i mean death threats.

The other day I got the mail and opened a letter that said 'You and your family gonna die and i'll make sure of it if it's the last thing I do". Ever since then i've been keeping my Guard up everywhere. And especially with Princess because that's my child and if somebody play wit my child they dead periodt.

"You ready baby??"August said and I nodded my head. He was wearing a blue jacket with Light blue jeans and a blue shirt wit his blue 1's. My nigga looked fine asab istg.

I had on a blue dressed and my big ass belly. I looked good.

I walked downstairs and looked out the window to See a bunch of cars since the baby shower was at Kayden and Adrians house

I walked downstairs and looked out the window to See a bunch of cars since the baby shower was at Kayden and Adrians house. I walked downstairs hand in hand with August. "Where's Princess?" I asked August. "She's downstairs with Prince" He said and i looked surprised.

Me and Prince haven't seen or talked to each other since we had that argument at Waffle House. So I'm surprised that he even here.

We walked into the backyard and started saying hi to everybody and stuff.

I walked up to Prince and he smiled at me. "Hey" He said. "Hey thanks for coming" I said and side hugged him. "Yea of course. Even if we haven't talked or talked about what happened out I'm still gone be there for u" He said and I smiled. Him saying that made me realize that he really on his grown man shit.

"Mama" I heard Princess said. She was in Princes arms. "Hey mamas baby" I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"KIARAAAAA BITCHHHHH" I heard Bianca loud ass. I laughed and walked to her. "Hey girll" I said and hugged her. "Oh my goodness my nephew finna come any secondddd" She said and I smiled. "So we finna do the Photo shoot next week ok?" "Ok no problem Bi" I said and nodded my head.

"DADDYYYY" we all heard and turned our heads to the door to see Journey running to him and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. He picked her up and kissed all over her face. Prince is a lot of things but being a bad father isn't one. U can say all the shit in the world about him but if u ever say he's a bad father then u know good and damn well u lying.

Soon u saw Alexis walking into the backyard and everybody started frowning. Nobody liked her ass. And I mean nobody, whenever she was around like at party's and stuff my grandmother wanted to kick her ass out and my grandma liked everybody so that said something.

"What u doing here?" He asked Her and she walked to him. "I wanted you to see ur daughter. Since u haven't seen her in 3 months" She said and almost broke my neck. The fuck she mean he hasn't seen her in 3 months! Has she been keeping her from him?? Wow she a bitch.

"Yea I wonder why"he said and she just ignored it and looked at me. "Well anyways I also wanted to congratulate u on having a baby boy" she said smiled and I faked smiled. "Thanks" was all I said and turned around and walked to Kayden and Adrian.

"Heyy pregnant mamas" I said walking to Adrian and hugging her. "Hey pregnanter mamas and yes I just made that word up" she said and we both laughed. "Thank u guys for letting us have the baby shower here" I said smiling. "Of course. Why wouldn't we??"Adrian said and I just shrugged.

"Alright everybody it's time for presents" My mama said as I walked to the chair. (You know that chair that be at baby showers?? The chair that the moms be sitting at and Shii that one).

I started opening the gifts. I opened one that said from Grandma. It was this frame that had the picture of the pregnancy test, the first ultrasound of this pregnancy, the ultrasound that told us we were having a boy, and a picture of my stomach. "Awwww thank u mommy" I said and she gave me a hug.

I grabbed one that said from Auntie Adri and Uncle Kay. It was a little bracelet that said Junior. We were gonna name him after August so Junior was like his nickname. I looked at it more and adored it more. It would fit his hand so perfect.

"Go give ur mama the gift" Prince said to Princess and put her down. She ran to me and gave me the present. I sat her on my lap as I opened it. It was a frame that had pictures of Princess holding onto my stomach and on the bottom it had a note that was written by prince. It read:
'My name is Princess. I'm going to be a older sister again really soon. I'm going to have another brother. I'm so happy! I can't wait til my mommy has Junior so that I can hold him in my arms and cuddle with him. I can't wait to hold him in my arms when he cries! I'm going to be the best sister in the world! And I can't wait! P.S this was written by Prince was Princess told me what to write' .

I hugged Princess and smiled. "You are right. But u already are the best sister. And You going to be even more of the best now ok. I love u and Junior loves u too" I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Ok mommy" She said and kissed me on my cheek. She got back up and ran to prince. I continued to open presents and then we ate.

I started noticing a lot of cars started parking by the house. And it was kinda suspicious because everybody that we had invited was here. I then got a text from this unknown text that read 'You thought I was kidding? Lmfaoaoao I hope u said ur goodbyes' I read it and was confused. Then I remembered the letter and was about to tell people to start going inside now but I was too late.

I heard the sound of gun shots and turned to see August and Prince laying on the floor with Blood coming from their chests. I ran to them and started crying. "CALL 911 NOW PLEASE"...
________________________________
AND THAT IS THE END OF CONFUSION!
I hope you guys enjoyed it! Book 2 will be out soon💞 Love y'all