Chapter 5.💙

IF ANY MISTAKES SORRY I DID NOT PROOF READ
Kiara P.O.V
The bell rang for the transition for my last class. I walked out the class and saw August. He was talking to his ex girlfriend Alexis. Alexis was a pretty girl. She just had a anger problem and she was fucking wit every nigga she saw. She already fucked my brother and my cousin. It was outrageous. I saw that he seen me. I kept walking to my last class. Yes I did feel a certain way because he was just sucking my fucking lips off and my neck...but he isn't my nigga so I'm not finna stress. Imma just do me.

I felt somebody touch my shoulder so I turned around and seen August behind me. "Look Kiara it wasn't what you think" he said and looked at me "Nah u good. What u worrying about?? I'm not ur girl and ur not my man so it don't matter. Do u pa and I'll do me. If Alexis is who u wanna be with then you be with that" I said smiling and walking into my class. I sat in a seat at the back of the class and he walked in with Alexis. I minded my business and seen my brother walk in. I smiled and he walked up to me. "Twinnnnn what u doinggg" he asked me "minding my business and waiting for this dumbass teacher to start teaching" I said rolling my eyes and after I said that the teacher walked in and stared teaching.

The bell finally rang and I could never be happier. I grabbed my stuff and walked to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and turned to close my locker but seen August standing right there. I rolled my eyes "what do u want?" I asked annoyed. I was annoyed because I wanted to get outside so that I can see my mother. "I just wanna say I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for leading you on and making you think anything" he said and I was confused. "What do you mean" I said. "Me and Alexis are back together. And I felt bad because we were doing good and we were Vibin wit each other" he said. "So you made me start feeling a certain way towards u for you to go back to your ex? You know it's good. I don't care. But if something happens between y'all don't come to me talkin about some oh my god Kiara I'm so so sorry I want you this in the third because imma slap the fuck outta you" I closed my locker and walked off. "Kiara" I heard him yell and I kept walking. I felt a tear fall down my face. I wasn't sad because he went back with his ex I was just mad because he made me feel like he had feelings for me and made me feel stupid. And I don't like when people do that shit. But I guess you really can't trust people. I wiped my tear and I got in my moms car. "Hey baby girl how was your day?" She asked "oh it was good" I said with a fake smile. She drove off because Kayden was already in the car. I put on my AirPods and listened to music.

Kaydens P.O.V
I saw how Kiara gave our mother a fake smile. I know when there's something wrong with her. So I texted her make sure she was good and if she wasn't imma beat whoever ass hurt her.
Me:You good??
                   Kiara🤦🏽‍♀️❤️:Yea why wouldn't I be?
Me:Cause I saw that fake smile u gave ma
                 Kiara🤦🏽‍♀️❤️:I'm good ok. Don't worry.
Me:ok
I then texted Prince to see what that nigga was doing.
Me: Bro nigga wya??
                               Prince🔫:nun at home chillin
Me: you tryna pull up
                             Prince🔫:Bet
I put my phone away and sat there staring out the window.

Prince P.O.V
I just got out the shower and was putting my fit on. I was thinking about how I was gone get Kiara back...yes I still love that girl even if I cheated on her I still her, I will always. I looked at myself in the mirror and knew why I had so many hoes but my ass boutta drop them for Kiara.

    I grabbed my keys and walked out my house locking the door

    I grabbed my keys and walked out my house locking the door. I got into my car and started driving to McDonald's cause a young nigga was starving. I pulled up to the drive thru ordered and got my food. I started driving to Kaydens house.

I pulled up to their house and grabbed all the garbage and got out my car. I rang the door bell and Mrs. Jackson come to the door. "Hello Princeton. How have you been?" She said Smiling. "I've been good how about you Mrs. Jackson?" "I've been great. Kayden is in his room" she said smiling "thank you" I said and threw my garbage out. I ran up the stairs and went to the Kaydens room. I heard Kiara singing in her room and went to her door. "If I could go back to the day we met, I would probably do it all over again. And I would chose not be your friend. If you ask me I'd just say I've got a man" she sang. She had a horrible voice but she ain't give a fuck. I walked into the room and she had on a black tube top with my old pair of boxers with a pair of socks and her curly hair out. She saw me and rolled her eyes. "You keep rolling your eyes imma give u a reason to roll them. "Why the fuck you in my room for?" "I heard you singing and wanted to see if I could join" "nigga if you don't be gone" "Kiara I just wanna talk..." "talk about what?! You cheated on me Remember!!" "I know and I'm sorry ok." " nigga you not sorry cause if u we're sorry u wouldn't have done it" she said raising her voice. I walked up to her and kissed her. She hesitated but kissed back. The kiss depended but she stopped. "I forgive u" she said and kissed me again. I started kissing on her neck and then kissing her lips again. She stopped me and looked at me. "Prince...I need u back." "I need you too" "but how am I supposed to trust u??" "I'll drop all my hoes Rn" "let me see then" "bet" I said and took my phone out. I went to my contacts and deleted all the girls number. I then went to my messages and blocked all their numbers. I looked at her and she smiled "Can u trust me now?" I asked "mhm" she said nodding and smiling "I kissed her lips and stood up. "Imma be in Kaydens room aii" I said "ok" she said and smiled. I walked out her room and walked to Kaydens room.

"Nigga why the fuck u all jolly and shit" Kayden asked me "Me and Kiara back together" I said and he looked up from his phone "nigga if u hurt her again I won't have any problems fucking you up" he said "first. U aint gone be nobody. Second, I'm not gone hurt her again." I said "you better not" he said. We started rolling up and listening to music when we heard someone knock on the door. Kiara opened the door. "Ma said to come downstairs the food done. You betta spray some in here cause u know she will come upstairs and whoop your ass if she smell or see sum" she said and walked out. I laughed and finished the blunt. Kayden smacked his teeth and sprayed febreeze and changed his clothes in the bathroom. I sprayed my Cologne on and walked out the room. One thing about me was I always brought cologne with me. There will never be a day where u find me without it. We walked out the room and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Dang Mrs.Jackson it smells good down here" I said laughing a bit. "Of course it does boy. My cooking will always smell and taste good the hell" She said and we all laughed a bit. I took my plate and sat next to Kiara. "So how's school Princeton?" Mrs.Jackson asked me. "Schools been good. Grades been good two. Basketball good as well. So everything had been pretty good" I said smiling. "That's good. How are you and my daughter" she said smiling. I was confused because we broke up 3 months ago. "We've been good mom" Kiara said smiling and looked at me. "So ma how was your business trip" Kayden asked "everything was fine. I just came back to see my babies" she said smiling and taking a bite of her food.

Kiaras P.O.V
Yes I know what u might be thinking 'Kiara why in the hell would u take him back after he did you so dirty. Why would u take him back knowing he got a kid and all that'. I took him back because I love him. And maybe I wanted to make August feel kinda jealous when he see with Prince. I don't know...but everything is gonna be good. I pray and hope cause if not imma blow out on everybody and not just him.
____________________________________
What y'all think??
-Should Kiara really be with him?
-Should Kiara just be single?
-is Kiara wrong for being with him just because she wants to make August jealous??
Leave comments and Rate it❤️