Chapter 7.🖤

IF ANY MISTAKES SORRY I DIDNT PROOF READ!

~1 month later~
August P.O.V
I was scrolling thru Instagram and seen Kiaras post for Princes birthday.

TheyloveKi_:IM SCREAMING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BIG BABY RIGHT HEREEEEE!! Happy 18th birthday!! I thank god and your mama for putting you on this earth

TheyloveKi_:IM SCREAMING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BIG BABY RIGHT HEREEEEE!! Happy 18th birthday!! I thank god and your mama for putting you on this earth. I also thank god for putting you into my life. We've been thru a whole lot but that just shows that we are stronger then ever! Happy birthday my love! I'll see you later❤️❗️
I then looked at all the comments and seen all the happy birthdays this nigga was getting.

K.Dot~:Happy birthday big bro💙
PreetygirlErica:Happy glow day Prince🤍
AdrianDaBrat:Happy Bday Fucker💕
DrippedoutPrince:Thx Baby❤️ and thx everybody

I got off of Instagram and thought to myself. How could I let myself let go of Ki? I had to be with Alexis again. Don't get me wrong Alexis was beautiful and everything but I just couldn't see myself with her right now. But I got myself into this situation so I gotta deal with it.

Kiaras P.O.V
I was parked my car at Princes house and grabbed his birthday cake and my purse. Today I was dressed cute. For now I was dressed casual because later I was getting all dressed up for Princes surprise birthday party. I had on a gray ish shirt on with light blue pants on and gray heels. The shirt was long sleeve but it was thin so I wasn't hot. I walked into the house because his mama was cooking so she left the door open for me. I walked into the kitchen and seen her. "Hey Kiara" she said "Hey Mrs. Rodriguez. The food smell really good" I said smiling. "Thank you baby. The birthday boy is upstairs getting ready for today. Is the place ready for tonight??" She asked "yup. Stayed up all night getting it ready" "ok Well get him ready it's already 3 and the party starts at 6" she said. I nodded and walked upstairs. I walked into the room and seen him getting ready. "Happy birthday Baby" I said smiling. He turned around and smiled "thank you mamas" he said and kissed me. I kissed him back. "So what you gonna wear??" I asked him. "Imma wear a purple fit wit my green 1's" he said "oh ok. Well u get ready imma be back in a hour aii?" I said. He nodded his head and I kissed him. I walked out his room. "Ok Mrs. Rodriguez I'll be back later to pick him up." "Ok no problem babygirl" I walked out the house and drove home .

I got home and went to go see if Kayden was there. "KAYDENNN" I said "yeaaaaaa" he said "get ready u gotta be at the place in a hour" "bet". I walked to my room and took a shower. I got out and put lotion and deodorant on. I got my dress out and did my hair, makeup and got dressed. I wore a nice white tight dress that fit my body well. I wore white red bottoms with it as well. "KAYDEN U GOTTA LEAVE. PRINCES MOM IS ON HER WAY OVER THERE"

 PRINCES MOM IS ON HER WAY OVER THERE"