Chapter 11💕

Did not proof read so if THERES any mistakes sorry!!

Adrian's P.O.V
"Family of Kiara Jackson?" The doctor said and we all jumped up. "Is she ok?" Kayden asked "Is the baby ok?" Prince asked "Is she alive?" I asked "yes yes everything is fine. She did lose a lot of blood though. But everything is fine. The baby is just fine. But she can't stress because if she does that can harm her and the baby" the doctor said "oh my god thank god. Can we see her?" Mrs. Jackson asked "yes her room is 234" the doctor said. We thanked her and walked to the room.

We walked into the room and saw Kiara arguing with the nurse. "I told you I didn't want this food" Kiara said "well Ma'am we have to give it to you" the nurse said "are u deaf?? I said I aint want the shit damn. Fuck wrong wit u white people" she said and everybody but Mrs.Jackson Chuckled. She turned her head and smiled when she seen us.

"Guysss" she said and we walked up to her. "Give me a hug peopleeee" she said and we all have her a hug. "Gentle people" she said and we all laughed. "You doing good baby?" Prince asked her and she nodded her head. "Kiara...I'm sorry. I ain't mean to" Kayden began to say but Kiara stopped him. "I understand. I'm sorry too. I love you twin" Kiara said "Love you too".

"Kiara what happened?" I asked her . She took a deep breathe and started talking. "I was driving for about 2 hours when I saw a black van driving behind me. I turned into different streets and everything and then everything went black. I woke up in the basement and Randy said something about how dad hurt somebody he loved and I was confused because dad passed away but then he told me that he's really alive. And then he started beating me with a chain. Like a metal chain. Then he started hitting me with something heavier but this time in my stomach" she said with tears coming down her face. I walked up to her and hugged her as she cried. "It's ok Ki we are here now. Don't worry." I said rubbing her back.

~Next day~
Prince P.O.V
I was in Kiaras room getting her some new clothes because she wasn't comfortable being in that way hospital gown. I got her some legging shorts with a black cropped top. I got her hygienic stuff and grabbed the stuff for her hair. I had to go to Mariahs house to go drop King off but first I had to pick him up from my mothers house.

"Thanks mama" I said to my mother "of course baby. When you coming back?" She asked me "tomorrow or Saturday" I said "ok be safe" she said closing the door. I put King in his seat and made sure it was secure. I got into the car and started driving. "Dada" King said "wea KiKi?" He asked "oh um she's at home she wasn't feeling well "okkkk" he said . He ended up falling asleep and I kept driving.

"Mariah Why is this nigga around my son?" I asked her. She had this bumass nigga that I ain't like around my kid. He was the same height as me, had braids, dark skin and I just hated this nigga.

"Because I can

"Because I can. Just like how you got Kiara around him I have him." She said "bro that's different because she acting helps me with him. What the fuck does he do?" I looked at her and she stood quiet. "Exactly nothing. I'm not leaving him with him being here. So I'm taking him until he leaves" I said and turned around putting king into the car. "Prince give me my baby" "no not until that nigga is nowhere near my son" I said getting into the car and drove off.

I walked into the hospital with King on my shoulder sleeping. "I thought he was going with his mom" Kiara said when she looked up and pecked my lips "Yea me two But I get there and that nigga was there" I said "oh ok".

The real reason why I aint like that nigga was because he used to put his hands on Mariah and I didn't like that. I didn't want my son to see stuff like that because it wasn't right. So whenever he's there I take King back until he's gone.

It's been 2 hours and Kiara was playing with King in the hospital bed. "Mrs. Jackson?" The doctor said coming in "yes" she said "so you could go home tomorrow but I'm going prescribe medication for you to take for the baby" the doctor said "ok no problem thank you" she said and the doctor nodded and walked out. "Imma go ok. I'll be back tomorrow to pick you up" I said grabbed King and his stuff. "Ok. Love you" she said "love you too" I pecked her lips and walked out the hospital room.

~Next day~
Kiara P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I seen Prince factimeing me so I picked up. "Hello" I said yawning "you sleeping mamas" he asked me "I was " "aww sorry. But im bouta come pick you up" "ok" I said and hung up. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got out and picked out an outfit from the bag that prince brought me. I got out a white shirt with blue jeans and sneakers.

"Mamas u looking fine or whateva" Prince said hugging me from behind

"Mamas u looking fine or whateva" Prince said hugging me from behind. "Thank you" I said kissing his cheek. "So where's little king?"  "He wit my mama" "oh ok well I got a ultrasound to make sure the baby is ok so we gotta go there before we leave" "ok what floor is it on?" "4" "bet get your stuff so we can go" "bet". I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out the room.

"Well the baby is look primarily well. Nothing is wrong. The baby didn't get hurt when you got hit in the stomach so that's good" the doctor said "ok that's good. I can't wait til I know what we having" prince said "yea me too. But I wanna have a gender reveal. Can we have a gender reveal?" I said "sure baby" he said and kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Well that's it for today come back in 2 weeks for a check up" the doctor said. "Ok thank you" I said and he nodded and walked out. I wiped the gel off my stomach and got off the chair. I can't wait to see my little baby.
____________________________________
Short chapter I know.
What you guys think about this chapter??
Make sure you Comment and rate ❤️❗️