Chapter 24☯️

Didn't proof read so if there's any mistakes sorry .
Kiaras P.O.V
"Kiara why in the fuck would you do that?" Prince asked me as I sat down at the table. He wanted to meet up at Waffle house so I went cause one I was hungry and 2 because I had nothing else to do today. "Well I mean I didn't even mean to tell her, it kinda just slipped out while we was arguing" I said fake smiling and sipping my water. "Kiara don't start wit that bullshit. She wont let me see Journey right now" he said and all I could do is roll my eyes because first of all that wasn't my problem. If he wanted to see her so bad he shouldn't haven't have told him that he didn't want Journey when she was first pregnant with her. "Negro that's ur fault that you not seeing her" I said and he looked at me like I was crazy. "The fuck you mean it my fault that I cant see her?" "I mean its your fault because if you wanna see her so bad you shouldn't have told me all that shit" I said rolling my eye. "Kiara yes i said that but your the one that told her. Why don't you ever own up to things and take responsibility for your shit" he said getting up and I got mad as hell when he said that. "Nigga dont talk about owning up and tking responsibility for my shit! I take responsibility for everything that I do so dont get me mixed up wit you! You wasnt even going to own up to the fact that you didnt want that damn child! I bet you if you didn't have a chose I wouldn't have known that u got anybody pregnant the first time or the last time" i said walking out the restaurant mad as hell.

I got home and parked my car. I walked in and saw August on the couch playing 2k21. "Hey babyyyy" i said kissing him on the forehead. "Hey" they both said not paying me any attention. "Where's my baby?" "she's upstairs sleeping" August said "oh ok. well did u guys eat?" I asked "Yea we had some mcdonald's" "oh mk. well imma go upstairs" I said and walked upstairs.

I put my purse on the bed and looked into the mirror. I took a deep breathe in and thought about the conversation that I just had with Prince. I rolled my eyes and grabbed me some clothes and walked into my bathroom and turned the water on.

I got out the shower about 30 minutes ago and now i was just in my room watching tv with Princess. "Mama" She said and i looked at her "wha uncle Kaykay?" she asked me. "he's at his house with Auntie Adri" I said and she nodded her head. She turned her head back around and continued watching tv.

Adrian P.O.V
I walked into the house smiling. Today was the day. I couldn't believe that I was going to tell him this knowing that he's been wanting this for so long. It makes me happy knowing that he's going to be so happy . I made sure he wasn't home and I started to get the house ready.

I Decorated the house like a scavenger hunt. I put little notes around the house and hints to try to find the surprise. I decorated the room that had the surprise in it. I spelled what It was with rose pedals.

I took a 30 minute shower and then got ready. I wore a poop green shirt with black pants and a pair of that same color green red bottoms and I let my hair out .

I heard someone's car and looked out the window to see Kaydens car pull up

I heard someone's car and looked out the window to see Kaydens car pull up. I smile and wait in the bathroom for him to come up.

Kaydens P.O.V
I was hella tired and just wanted to chill wit my baby. I walk into the house to see a trail of rose pedals. "oh she tryna get sum tonight" I said rubbing my hands together. I started following the trail and then seen a note on the floor. It read 'I was shy to do it the first time but u didn't rush me'. I was hella confused. I kept following the trail and picked up another note. It read 'Made me feel safe. You made me feel loved'. Again I was confused as a bitch. I found another note that read 'It's crazy to think that after so long we are together'. I picked up another one that read 'Being with you has been a crazy adventure but this new adventure is going to be one of my favorites'.

The trail led to our room and when i walked in there was no more notes it was just rose pedals spelling something out. I couldn't really tell until I really paid attention to it. It said 'Were pregnant' I was so happy but I couldn't find Adrian until she walked out the bathroom with a ultrasound picture on her hand smiling.

"Surprise" she said smiling. I walked up to her picked her up and gave her a big long kiss. "When did you find out?" I asked her "A few days ago but i wanted to surprise you" She said and i gave her a kiss.

I couldn't believe that she was going to be the mother of my first child. It brought me happiness and excitement. I couldn't believe I was gonna be a daddy.

Jazmines P.O.V
"Jordan tf u mean you can't have Jacob this week? Nigga he wants to see you!! He hasn't seen you in 2 fucking weeks!" I scream on the phone with Jordan.

Jordan haven't seen nor cared to see his Son in about 2 weeks. He has been cooped up with Mariahs dumb ass all this time. Like he used to come and see his son now he doesn't even do that.

At night Jacob cries because he hasn't seen his father. He cries because he doesn't have his dad around and I don't like seeing him like this.

"Well I have things to do this week and he's going to be in the way" Jordan said "Jordan do you know how stupid u sound?? That is ur child as well. This is going to be the third week that he hasn't seen you. Do you know how much he cries because u aren't here. He asks for his daddy all the fucking time! And what do I have to say? I say oh well daddies on a trip" o said yelling

"Oh my gosh bro i'll come pick him damn" he said and hung up on me. To be honest he can be as mad as he wants, this is his fault because he wants to be  a lil bitch and only worry about his lil hoe.

Jordan's P.O.V
I haven't picked Jacob up in so long because i'm going thru a lot of shit. Yes my son is important but when i'm trying to make money for my sons well being then that's even more important. I pull up to Jazmines house and ring the door bell. She opens the door and mugs me.

"The fuck u muggin me for damn" i say as walk in the house "I'm muggin at u because this is the first time in weeks that u have cared to come see ur son" she said walking past me. "Mane stfu and go get my son" "chileeeeeee he's ur son now" she said "bro just go get himmmm". She went upstairs and got him and his baby bag.

"Daddyyyyy" I heard Jacobs voice and smiled. I'm not gone lie i missed seeing him. "Hey big boy" i said and Jazmine put him in my arms. "Alright well You be good for ur dad ok" Jazmine said while kissing his forehead. "Ok mommy" He said and have her a kiss on her cheek. "I'll pick him up next monday. I want you guys to spend some time together since you haven't seen each other" She said and folded her arms. "Aii" was all I said and walked out the house.
________________________________
So how u guys liked this chapter??
-How do you guys feel about Adrian being pregnant??
-How do you guys feel about the convo with Prince and Kiara??
Don't forgot to Comment and rate❤️❗️