chapter three

"nice song choice. wonder where you got this one ;)"

i feel my face heat up as the robotic voice reads out the donation. i curse to myself as i remember my facecam is on, meaning my chat is probably going crazy. i internally scream as i try to gather myself. i take a deep breath and calm down.

"haha, i was watching your stream the other day and it got stuck in my head, thanks for the ten, sapnap!"

feeling grateful that i handled that well, i let out a breath i was holding in. i look over to read my chat, curious to what they are spamming about.

janejammer: OMG I SHIP

y/nfan: wait are they friends lmao?💀

minecrafter2004: new friendship??👀

katieiscrying: tbh i think george and y/n would be cute dont @ me lol. 👁👄👁

i look back to minecraft, shaking my head and slightly laughing at my chat. i continue to chop down trees, gather materials, and interact with the chat as another donation comes in.

"will we be seeing a dreamteam x y/n collab?? 👀

i huff out a laugh as i shake my head, "perhaps... i honestly don't know haha, thanks for the 15, ally!" i think it's be cool to do a collab with another minecraft streamer, especially one i kind of watch. i really need to catch up on their channels, maybe after the stream.

i hear a small meow from behind me, i turn around in my chair to see my cat, nala. i had forgotten she was in my room. i smile at her large eyes staring at me, and giggle. i pick her up and spin back to face my setup. i make her wave to the camera with her paw, laughing as i do so.

i read the chat that is mostly filled with 'awwww' or 'what's their name?'.

"her name is nala!" i smile responding to the questions.

by now she's settled into my lap, so i try to scoot my chair in without disturbing her. i do it successfully and continue to play minecraft, occasionally petting her. suddenly the robotic voice starts to talk, scaring me and disturbing nala.

"i'm simping."

my eyes go wide, blushing from the donation, i try my best to respond.

i giggle, "thank you for the $3, chris, i appreciate it!"

i start mapping out where i want to put the cafe, trying to hide the blush i got from the donation. i've always been embarrassed by these types of donations, but seeing how i am a "gamer girl" i kind of expect these comments, but it doesn't make them any easier to deal with. i've never been extremely confident with how i look so i am not the best at receiving compliments, but being a content creator makes me try my best.

the stream continued on for a while longer as i was working diligently to finish my cafe. halfway through the process i got a dono saying i should use crimson planks which meant i had to go to the nether but i just couldn't resist.

after about 30ish more minutes, i had finally finished my cafe and was feeling very proud of myself. the only issue was that i didn't know what to name it. i ask the chat to give me their best and only their best ideas for the name of this new cafe in my town. i was scanning through the names when i heard the robotic sound of my computer reading a donation.

"i'm giving you $5 to name it y/nnap's cafe LMAOO"

i felt my face burn as soon as the voice stopped. looking at the chat, everyone went crazy talking about the dream team and speculating things. they were especially fueled by the remberance of sapnap's donation at the beginning of the stream.

"very very funny," i said with a light chuckle. "let me get some more ideas but I'll make sure to keep that one in mind." i winked at the camera. as the chat died down and started to give me more ideas, i got yet another donation.

"i am deciding to one up y/nnap shipper and give you $10 to name it y/nnotfound's cafe ;) don't let me down." i laughed to try and cover up the embarrassment on my face.

"alright guys although i'm loving your ideas, i think I'll sleep on it for tonight and decide in the stream tomorrow. before i end it off everyone leave your best ideas in the chat so i can read it back and decide for myself!" i allowed the chat to have one last look at the cafe before i signed off of minecraft while they all laid out their best and most creative ideas.

"okay all you crazy people. this is going to be the end of the stream for tonight! thank you for all the wonderful ideas. i WILL be reading them all and deciding what one to use on tomorrows stream so make sure to tune in. bye bye everyone!" i blew a kiss to the camera as the stream ended. taking off my headphones with a deep breath i thought about the dream team related donations tonight and groaned. i was barely even friends with these guys. the only time sapnap has ever spoken to me was tonights dono. i didn't understand why-

my thoughts were cut short when i heard the buzz of my phone. picking it up i clicked the twitter notification to see what was going on now.

"great stream tonight y/n! it really put a smile on my face. oh and just between you and me, i think 'y/nnotfound's' is a great name for your cafe ;)"

my heart stopped as i looked up to the top of the screen and saw who the dm was from.

georgenotfound