chapter four

"great stream tonight y/n! it really put a smile on my face. oh and just between you and me, i think 'y/nnotfound's' is a great name for your cafe ;)"

my heart stopped as i looked up to the top of the screen and saw who the dm was from.

georgenotfound.

i started to panic. what was i supposed to say to that? i thought it was just a dumb donation. and then the full realization hit me.

he watched my stream.

i forcefully facepalmed thinking about how the whole dreamteam probably watched my stream tonight and how chaotic it was. taking a deep breath in i looked back down at my phone to try and formulate a response to george.

"haha thank you. i hope you enjoyed it! even though it did take me an hour to build a cafe...but I'll be sure to keep that name in mind." i smiled at my phone as i sent another message.

"oh and go to bed. we all know you need your beauty sleep ;)" i turned off my phone and held it to my chest, taking a deep breath out as the heat left my face. i felt my phone buzz in my hand.

"oh piss off."

i giggled as i put it down on my nightstand. and as i walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed, i looked at myself in the mirror.

did george really mean what he said to me? i thought to myself. i mean we have barely even talked. was this just some big prank? my mind started to wander, thinking about all the possible reasons for george's dm to me tonight. i shook my head as to try and push the thoughts away. i brushed my teeth and washed my face, quickly changing into my pajamas after. before i got in bed, i wanted to grab some water from the kitchen.

as i walked in, val was sitting at the counter. i sat down next to her and told her about the latest information on my dreamteam dilemma.

"you mean to tell me george DIRECT MESSAGED you after the stream?" she said with a confused expression on her face.

"yes. that is literally what i just said," she smacked my arm as i continued, "and i don't know, call me childish but it seemed like it had a flirtatious intention to it."

her eyes opened wide as she realized what i was saying. she then suddenly burst into laughter.

"ooooh y/n's got a little crush on a boy she has known for two days!" she was now jabbing me in the side as she continued to laugh at me.

"shut up!! i never said that! i just said that he was being very...suggestive." i said as heat fell over my face. this caused her to laugh even harder.

"you know what i am going to bed. goodnight." i grabbed my glass of water and stormed out of the kitchen. "and stop laughing!" i yelled before flinging my door shut.

the next morning

i groaned as i rolled over to look at my alarm clock as its obnoxious beeping rang through my ears. i smacked my hand on the stop button before sitting up and stretching. grabbing my computer, i looked through the tweet reactions from last nights stream. a mixture of cafe names, y/nxgeorge/sapnap jokes and other tweets flooded my timeline. as i switched the tab over to twitch, i saw that george was streaming. feeling excited, i clicked on the small box in the middle of the screen.

"alright guys who should we raid this stream?" i heard sapnap say. i pouted as i realized i had missed the majority of the stream and would only be seeing the last few minutes of it.

"i think tommy is live. lets raid him" said george. the rest of the team agreed.

"thank you everyone for joining today's stream! it was loads of fun and i got killed a lot less than usual. i hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you soon!" the goodbye's from the rest of the guys were cut off when the stream suddenly cut to the screen of another british boy playing minecraft.

i kept the stream on in the background while i grabbed my phone to send a message to george.

"i can't believe i missed your stream :(" i sent to him as i logged on to twitter. i quickly sent a follow up message.

"you really should check with me to make sure my schedule lines up before you start streaming." i said, noticeably teasing him.

i looked back to the stream as i waiting for george to respond.

"yes i am collecting flowers, what about it? my girlfriend bella is about to join i have to make it look special you guys leave me be." i laughed as i watched him jump around a field collecting all sorts of various flowers and bringing them back to his house. i found it quite cute what he was doing even though the peace was quickly cut short with him cussing out the chat for making fun of him. i watched a little while longer and saw him give the flowers to bella, only to steal them back three minutes later when she got killed by a zombie. i clicked out of the tab and closed my computer. i began to think about what it would be like to have that relationship. one where you laugh and joke around while also opening up and showing how much you care. i shook my head.

don't do that to yourself y/n. you do not want to fall down that hole. i huffed as i pulled the covers off my legs. i was halfway done with making my bed when i heard the ping of my phone.

"whatever you say boss." he said. i rolled my eyes as i began to type my response but got cut off when he sent another message.

"when is the next time you are free?"