chapter six

"oh and just to let you know, i think you are cute when you laugh. goodnight, idiot :)"
-
did he really just say that? i feel my face heat up, i was unquestionably blushing the hardest i ever have. i tried to think of a witty response, not wanting to seem too affected by his words.

"awww thank you simp, btw i think you're cute when you laugh too <3" i decide to reply with, hoping it gets him flustered.

i check my twitch channel, wanting to see how many total viewers tonight's stream got. i'm about to check when my follower count distracts me, i hit 10k followers. this was surprising since i barely had 6k followers before tonight. i type out a tweet to celebrate.

y/ntheballer: just hit 10k on twitch POG (but fr thank you guys for the support i love you all... celebratory minecraft stream tomorrow >:] )

i hit tweet, and the message sends out. i get responses almost immediately, mostly all along the lines of "POGGERS", "LETS GOOO", or "CONGRATS".

i smiled at my phone as i watched the support from my followers roll in. i thought about how much fun i had tonight just messing around people who i now considered to be my friends. i changed into my pajamas and hopped into bed. happy thoughts of the stream and george's dm filled my head as i slowly drifted off into peaceful slumber.

when i woke up, it was 9 am. i reluctantly kicked my feet off the side of the bed and swung my body up to my feet so i could get something to eat for breakfast. as i was walking into the kitchen, val was about to walk out the door.

"val?" i questioned, "where are you going?" i said, grabbing a muffin from the counter and sitting down on one of the chairs.

"i am going to the store to grab some stuff. i would wait for you but you take like forty five minutes to get ready everyday..." she said in a mocking tone. "i'll be back in a few." with that, she walked out of our apartment and shut the door behind her. i decided to not think much of it when i jumped into the shower to start my day. when i got out of the shower i check my phone to see multiple twitter notifications. i opened my phone to see they were from the guys.

dreamteam plus one

dream: yoooo y/n 10k followers!!

george: omg that is so pog. congrats y/n!

sapnap: glad we could be a service to you...no thank yous? wow.

i shook my head at my phone as i texted my response.

y/n: awwww maybe you guys aren't so bad after all (except for sapnap.) thank you all so much! :) couldn't have done it without you guys. i am having a celebratory stream tonight to document the occasion, keep your eyes out for that!

i sent back my message, hoping they would be able to make it to my stream tonight. i shake that out of my head and start setting up for the stream later. i make sure my OBS is working correctly, my mic is in the right spot, and so on. after i get everything setup how i want, i go back out to the kitchen and grab an apple. i take a bite out of it, with a satisfying crunch, and start to scroll through my twitter feed.

i like whatever has me tagged in it, and try to interact with most of the tweets. i scroll until i see a edit of george and me, the song playing in the edit was "perfect" by ed sheeran. it was honestly edit very well and was really cute, so i liked it and replied with a simple, "thank you so much for the edit, it's so good i love it <3".

i look at the time to see it was 12 pm, meaning i had about three hours to kill until i began my stream. i decide that i want to play bedwars on hypixel, i text the dreamteam plus one group chat to see who wants to play with me. dream replied first, saying he could for a little bit.