Past

Jimin's POV:

Aish! This girl is everywhere. She's in my class and Mrs Yanni told her to sit next to me.

So pissed. Why can't she sit next to V?

I ripped a piece of paper at the back of my book and wrote 'Hey slut, I'm thinking of something you can do to repay me'.

I scrunched it up, and while Naomi was working, I threw it at her face.

She opened it and I could see her eyes were staring to water.

She raised her hand up.

"Mrs Yanni, do you mind if I go to the bathroom" Naomi asked.

Mrs Yanni nodded and she left.

Why did that bitch leave? Haha, whatever. I don't care. My mission is to ruin her life here in this school.

V's POV:

Why did Naomi leave? Its nearly been 15 minutes?

I went up to the Mrs Yanni and whispered in her ear.

"Do you mind if I look for Naomi? She's been in the bathroom for 15 minutes and I feel like somethings up". I said worried.

"Sure, tell me if you find out what's up" she smiled.

I left the classroom and seached around.

Where can she be?

Naomi's POV:

I felt like the world was crashing down on me.

My past was difficult. I am a fragile person, but no one knows about it. Except my parents of course.

Everything was a blur. I couldn't stop crying.

What Jimin said really hit me. Well, what he called me.

The past memories came back, my bad habits came back.

Ever since V left to go to Seoul seven years ago, 3 years after bad things started happening.

((Yes, when I was 15.))

//flashback//

I was walking to class until Yoona came and tripped me over. She took my books and threw them in the bin. She dragged me into the bathroom. "Yoona stop!" I cried. "Dont be sad that V isn't here to save you". She yelled and dragged me into one of the stalls. Yoona's friend Meah dunked my head in the toilet water. She didn't stop. Yoona and Meah laughed while I was struggling. They locked me in the stalls. Days after I was bashed up by some guys and girls, my things that were gifted from my parents were stolen and in the bin etc. That night I cried and saw a razor. I looked at it and held it. "Is this the right thing to do?" I asked myself. I became an addict for cutting. I got diagnosed with depression and everything became a blur, including my life.

//end of flashback//

I cried and cried just thinking of my past.

I saw something sharp in the stalls and little did I know. Cutting became an addiction again.

All I saw was blood and I blacked out.

// note: I DO NOT PROMOTE SELF HARMING, IT IS JUST FOR THE STORY//

(Sorry for the small chapter again)