Helping Hands

"I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is be with someone."

"Stop drowning for people who won't go even get in the damn water for you".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naomi's POV:

I was so close to jumping, until someone stopped me.

Of course, it was Jimin. He said something that really caught my attention.

"You don't realise don't you? If you jumped, my life will become a blur, my world won't spin, my heart wont beat, and the universe will come crashing down on the boys and I"

It made me think..

We got a call from Krisha.

{Phone Call}

Krisha: "UNNIE!!! COME TO V'S ROOM"

Naomi: "What happened to V?"

Krisha: "THEY WANT TO TAKE HIM SOMEWHERE ELSE.."

I ran to V's room quickly, leaving Jimin. I was stupid, but whatever.

As soon as I stepped into his room, he wasn't there. Instead I see all the boys there crying.

"Where is he??" I asked softly, trying not to cry.

"They want us to arrange a funeral already" Namjoon said.

I was crying. He is definitely gone. My best friend is now gone. There is no way he can come back to life again..

I went outside and sat on the chairs, I cried. V, I'm sorry.. This is all my fault.

Someone approached me, Doctor Park. She sat down next to me.

"Hun, I know your upset. You can see him one more time before you plan his funeral. Would you like to see him?" She asked me crying.

I nodded with sad red puffy eyes.

We arrived in the hospital ward where all the dead people were placed.

I stepped into his room. I saw V, this time he was pale. Of course, because he has no more organs inside of him anymore. He has no more blood inside of his body.

Seeing him dead pained me so much, I walked slowly to him. I hugged his dead body.

"Without you, something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it" I whispered to him crying.

I wish you were here to wipe my tears.

Doctor Park approached me. "It will be okay.."

No it won't, it will never be.

"Goodbyes hurt when the story is not finished and the book has been closed" I replied with tears balling out of my eyes.

I was about to leave the room, I took a glance at V again. "I'll see you in your own funeral.." I whispered and turned around walking.

Jimin's POV:

Naomi just left me like that. Once I went to V's room, I didn't see him there.

"Where is V? And Naomi?" I asked.

Everyone was crying. "They took V to another room,  the ward of dead people. Naomi left crying, but give her space." Namjoon said.

Suga and J-hope nodded crying. I saw Jin looking outside the window with tears rolling down his face.