Better Off

You can look at a scar and see hurt, or you can look at the scars and see healing.

"The saddest part was realising that we could have made it work. If you were truly inlove with me, you would of fought for me. But you didn't, and that means I loved you more than you loved me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Naomi's POV:

*before the bomb happened*

Sehun was the guy who put me here.. How could he?

He left me here and escaped just so the bomb wouldn't kill him.

I realised I only had 5 minutes left. I knew I was going to die in this warehouse, so I prayed to God.

God, please get me out of here.. Help me, my saviour.

After I finished praying, I tried to untie the rope from my wrists, but it didn't budge.

I saw a match on the floor and I decided to light it up. I put the rope between the fire and it broke into off. I untied the ropes on my ankles and ran out of the warehouse.

Thank God, I managed to escape this place. By the time I was outside, I began to hear screams from inside the warehouse.

I thought I was the only one? I was about to run inside until the place exploded. I felt upset that I couldn't be able to save whoever was in there.

I heard someone scream, and it sounded familiar? Jimin..

After thinking for a while, I decided to leave the boys and Krisha knowing im dead so I don't cause them any harm and trouble. I looked behind and saw them crying and shouting.

A tear fell down my eye and I looked away. I put on my black hoodie and ran away crying.

Sehun's POV:

Finally, those two girls are about to get burned.

I finally realised that Alexis is a selfish brat who used me. Aish, that girl is so annoying if you actually think about it.

Jimin caught me laughing before the house exploded.

Now that they're both dead, I continued to laugh while the boys were continuing to bashing me up.

"You just murdered someone! I hope you rot in jail!" Jimin said to me.

I was about to hit him until the police came, I was about to escape until Jimin's friends blocked the way.

They took me away and then firefighters came to the warehouse. The fire was gone but the house was into pieces and it was burned.

I laughed, I enjoyed.

Jimin's POV:

I was so depressed I couldn't even move.

I wanted to die, I was punching Sehun, and the concrete.

My knuckles began to bleed, I couldn't feel pain anyway. I only felt pain in my heart because Naomi was missing from it.

The boys and Krisha was crying. They couldn't get a hold of themselves.

We walked into the warehouse, and saw a body.

"Is.. is that.. Naomi?..." Jin said crying.

None of our tears stopped.

I shrugged.

"It doesn't look like her.." V said wiping his tears.

"Do you think.. she would of escaped before the bomb happened?" Suga asked.