Reminiscing

It sucks when you miss that person so much that you look through old photos, old messages and old things. It brings a smile to your face, but then the hurt comes back and you know you shouldn't be looking back, but you can't help it because they really meant something to you and you thought it would of lasted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV:

*continuation from Surprise Birthday*

I was shocked on how Daniella just called her a bitch and gave her an invitation card as a present.

I definitely ruined her birthday.

For some reason, I felt like my feelings for Daniella were drifting. I didn't want to be with a girl like this.

But I didn't know, I was confused.

I grabbed Daniella's wrist and dragged her out the house.

We walked a little far from the house until she complained.

"JIMIN STOP! You're hurting my poor wrists!" Daniella said fake crying.

I turned around and faced her. I was furious. "Why did you say that to her face?" I shouted.

"Cause I wanted to!" Daniella said laughing.

I ran away from her and she shouted my name a few times.

"Don't leave!"

Why did I even bring her here to Seoul?

V's POV:

I was actually really pissed right now.

Jimin, the love of Naomi, ruined her birthday party.

He had to invite his psycho, rat looking ass, fiancé in our family house.

How can she just give the wedding invitation to her? So stupid..

I knew she was hurting, I could somehow feel it in my heart.

My feelings for Naomi still hasn't changed.

She will always be my first love. I shouldn't of gave her to Jimin.

Naomi deserved to be happy. Not like this.

Naomi decided to open her gifts since she wanted to rest. She told us that she needed time to take that whole thing in.

Constantly, I would see her reading the wedding invitation when we weren't looking.

She would tear up. I knew it was really hard for her to take in.

I missed her being happy. Sometimes, I wished Jimin didn't come back because ever since she saw his face, she became a lost angel.

My precious angel turned into a lost one.

The girl I loved is now a sad girl. It broke my heart.

"V, he really ruined her birthday.." Jungkook said.

"I know. I hate him even more" Suga said disappointed.

Naomi came down from her room with red eyes.

"I'll just be in the music room.." she said with a sad tone.

"What are you going to do there?" Jin asked.

She sighed. "I need to practice Wedding Dress.."

I heard the sadness and hurt in her voice.

Naomi fake smiled and left to go to the music room.

Naomi's POV:

I needed to practice Wedding Dress for Jimin's wedding day.

It really hurts, seeing the one you love getting married. Mostly knowing its not me.

I started playing Wedding Dress, trying to express my feelings into the song.

I held back tears.

"I can't cry, I need to be supportive." I said to myself.

I practiced again and got the notes perfectly.

Suddenly, I stated reminiscing.

//flashback\\

I kissed him. "Ill surely miss everything about you".

"I will surely miss your kisses, hugs and everything else" Jimin said kissing me back.

We walked around Namsan until I suggested to do the love locks.

We got couple locks.

Jimin started started writing.

'Naomi + Jimin. 사랑해. We will always stay together. I'll always wait for her'

//end of flashback\\

I suddenly got distracted from getting flashbacks from the past with Jimin.

I started practicing again and more memories filled my head.

//flashback\\

"I know why V left you." Jimin said while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Wae?" I asked calmly.

He lifted me up and sat down in a chair. I sat down on his lap.

"Because, there is someone out there who loves you so much, that he would give up anything for you" Jimin said while hugging my waist.

"Really? Who?"

"Don't get too shocked." He said while holding my hands.

I nodded and smiled.

"That person is me. Naomi, I love you so much that I would give you the whole universe. I know you don't feel the same way too because you like V but I needed to get it out my chest" He said smiling.

//end of flashback\\

These moments were killing me softly.

I started playing ordinary people by John Legend.

//flashback\\

He put his hands in his pocket and got out a box.

It was a necklace that had Jimins and I names on it.

Jimin had one on his neck.

"Whenever I'm not around, wear this. It's like im here, in your heart." Jimin said while putting the necklace on me.

"Jimin.. thank you. I love you!" I said and kissed him.

"I love you more."

//end of flashback\\

I couldn't take it anymore so I just slammed the piano with my hands and cried

"I've been stuck on you for so long that I don't remember what it feels like to want anyone else" I whispered to myself, hoping one day Jimin would hear me.

Jin's POV:

Krisha was really worried about Naomi so all of us agreed on watching her for the mean time.

My feelings for Naomi still remained. I never showed it to anyone. No one knows either.

We saw Naomi playing Wedding Dress a couple of times, then she changed it to Ordinary People.

After ordinary people, she slammed her hands on the piano and cried.

I opened the door and immediately hugged her tightly.

She hugged me back then everyone joined in.

A/n: Hi chingus! Sorry for the crap chapter honestly. Its 3:13am and I've got a headache. Maybe next chapter will be good. Xx