Let Me Know

Sometimes, you need to sacrifice the hardest things just to be with the one you love.

It can be hard but at the end of the day, you won't regret it.

---------------------------------- --------------------------------

Jimin's POV:

*continuation of the wedding day*

"I don't" I said to the priest.

Daniella looked at me in a bad way.

"What!? You can't do that!" Daniella yelled making the visitors in the church scared.

"I just did" I said and smiled.

I walked up to Naomi, that was next to the grand piano.

I grabbed her hands and stood her up.

"Naomi, I'm sorry that I didn't realise how much I hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't write back, I didn't recieve any letters from you. I missed you for the past four years. I never forgotten about you. You would be in my mind 24/7. Daniella brainwashed me for some reason. I love you Son Naomi. I only want you, and your the only one I need for eternity." I said to Naomi. She smiled and hugged me.

The crowd clapped.

"I love you the most Park Jimin, and you have no idea how much I missed you over the past four years" Naomi said.

We heard the boys and Krisha clapping.

I turned towards the boys and Krisha's direction. "Boys, krisha. I'm sorry if I acted like a total douche. I made a mistake. I know you guys hate me but I miss you all. Everyday, I want to wake up seeing you guys and Naomi. I wish I could spend time with you and repay you for the times I missed in the last four years. I hope you can forgive me" I said with a sad tone.

I really missed them all.

They stood up and came to me. The boys, krisha and Naomi gave me a big group hug.

"You'll be apart of our family starting from now" J-hope and Namjoon said.

"Hyung, im sorry for the things I said.." Jungkook and V cried.

I nodded. "Its okay".

We all forgot that there was a crowd with us.

Daniella ruined the moments.

"I'm so sorry Naomi.. When Jimin was in Australia, I threw all your notes to him without him looking. Sorry.." Daniella said with an evil look.

I was shocked.

"How could you?" I yelled.

She pointed at my parents.

I looked directly at them but they didn't want look back at me.

"Is there anything you want to say?" I asked annoyed.

My parents looked at each other and sighed.

"Baby we're sorry, we needed you to forget about Naomi to marry Daniella for our company. We needed to save our company." My mum said looking sadly.

I felt anger, sadness in me.

The boys told me to calm down but I couldn't.

"Is that all you care about? The company? For money? I thought having our family completed was already perfect! I can't believe you would want to ruin my life by marrying Daniella. You never thought twice about what I wanted or what I want to do in life! You don't control me! That just proves you would pick your stupid company over your own son." I yelled and cried on Naomi's shoulder.