Depression Stage

"Please don't ask if I'm okay.

I might be something stupid,

Like open up to you.

And I'm really tired of getting close

To people people and watching

Them leave me like im nothing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV:

"Darling, V's gone.. he's dead." Doctor Park said to Jimin.

No.. this can't be true.

"STOP LYING! V CANT BE DEAD!" I yelled kicking the chairs outside the emergency rooms.

"Calm down please.. I'm sorry.. He couldn't survive anymore.." She mumbled.

"JUNGKOOK CALM DOWN PLEASE! IM SAD AND IM GETTING FRIGHTENED. STOP PLEASE." Krisha yelled and cried in the corner.

"Just shut up!" I yelled.

Namjoon and J-hope hugged him but he only cried.

"STOP WITH THE ATTITUDE JUNGKOOK" Jimin yelled.

I ignored it and his presence.

"WHERE IS HE?" I asked the doctor. She started walking away, making a signal to follow her.

We walked in a room, to see someones body being covered by the white blanket.

I covered my mouth and tears came out of my eyes.

The boys and Krisha were behind me.

"V WAKE UP!" I yelled running towards him. I shaked him, "DON'T LEAVE US!" I yelled with tears streaming.

Someone tried to pull me back. I tried to get their grip off me but whoever it was, they were too strong.

"V I KNOW YOU'RE STILL ALIVE! DON'T LEAVE ME.. MOSTLY NAOMI!" I shouted.

Suga let go of me and I ran to him again. I hugged him.

I looked behind me, and saw the boys and Krisha crying.

I pulled the white blanket down, and saw V. He was pale, and not breathing.

He was really dead, and I wish I was dead with him too..

Doctor Park went back in to check on us, "Naomi and Jin has finished their surgery an hour ago. They can wake up anytime. V's kidneys have been transfered to theirs.." she said sadly.

"Where's their rooms?" Krisha asked crying.

Doctor Park cleared her throat. "Go inside the emergency room, and look for 809 and 810. They're right next to each other" she said.

"Thank you.." J-Hope said bowing while crying.

We were about to leave until Doctor Park grabbed Jimin's wrist.

I looked at her, "Yes?" He asked. She was holding two letters.

"Give this to Naomi and Jin. Thank you.." she handed it to me and left.

Naomi's POV:

I woke up looking at a light shining on me and pain near my pelvis.

"Ouch" I mumbled.

I didn't even realise there was people in my room. I gasped.

It was the boys and Krisha. "How are you feeling?" Jungkook and Krisha asked me.