Taste Of Hurt & Regrets

"You don't even have to say you lost feelings, I fucking felt it."

"Don't worry when I argue with you. Worry when I stop cause that just means there's nothing left fighting for."

---------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Naomi's POV:

I was shocked.

Baekhyun is friends with Sehun?

"Baekhyun, you have no idea why he's in jail?" I asked.

He shook his head in a confused way.

"He hasn't told any of the boys or I why hes sentenced in jail."

Krisha decided to say something, "You know, we've known Sehun for a long time. He's a really bad person, whos done bad things."

"Like what?" Baekhyun asked.

We all looked at each other and sighed.

"Jimin used to have a girlfriend named Alexis. She cheated on him with Sehun. Alexis used to chase after Jimin and he would get jealous and mad. I got unknown messages saying if I don't see him, he will murder the boys and krisha, and if I brought someone with me, he would kill Jimin. I had to see him and he kidnapped me in a warehouse. Sehun put up a bomb with a timer and the house exploded. I managed to escape though. I lived with the boys and Krisha, but they thought I was dead. So I met you, and saw them after two months" I said flashbacking on the memories back then.

Baekhyun looked shocked and angry.

"I..I don't understand why he would do that.. and I thought he was a good dongsaeng" Baekhyun said crying a little.

"Hey, don't cry!" V said.

Baekhyun laughed a little.

"I'll introduce you to my 10 friends" he smiled.

Jungkook and Krisha held hands and it was so adorable.

Its good to see my dongsaengs happy again, it makes me smile.

"Okay, I'll introduce you to my friends, that can also become your dongsaengs and hyungs tomorrow" Baekhyun smiled to the boys.

It's good to see that the boys can have fun with different and new people.

----------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

We arrived at Baekhyun's house.

"Is this a family house too?" Jungkook asked Baekhyun. He nodded.

"Baekhyun, how much people live here?" Jimin asked with Namjoon.

"Well it's 12. But when Sehun left to go jail, it became just 11 of us boys" He said looking a little upset.

"Its alright." Jin said patting his back.

* tomorrow at exo's family house *

We arrived in the house and saw 10 boys.

He talked to the boys first and introduced us to them.

"Hyungs and dongsaengs, this is my new friends! This is Jimin, Jin, V, Namjoon, Suga, Jungkook, J-hope, Krisha and Naomi" Baekhyun said pointing at us.

All nine of us bowed to them "Annyeonghaseyo!"

They all smiled at us. Baekhyun introduced us to his friends.

"Boys, Krisha, and Naomi, this is the boys. This is Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Lay, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Chen, Suho, Kai and Kris." Baekhyun introduced.

They bowed and smiled, "hello!".