Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

Jimin's POV:

It really broke my heart knowing that Naomi was in pain.

"Naomi, look at me." I said lifting her chin up.

She looked directly in my eyes.

"I know why V left you." I said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Why?" She asked calmly.

I lifted her up and sat down in a chair. Naomi sat down on my lap.

"Because, there is someone out there who loves you so much, that he would give up anything for you" I said while hugging her waist.

"Really? Who?"

"Don't get too shocked." I said while holding her hands.

She nodded and smiled.

"That person is me. Naomi, I love you so much that I would give you the whole universe. I know you don't feel the same way too because you like V but I needed to get it out my chest" I said and sighed.

She looked shocked but then smiled.

"Why you smiling?" I asked.

"Well, I've loved you since the start." Naomi said while flicking me in the forehead.

V was right.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's fast but I love you, that I would never leave you" I asked.

Naomi giggled. "Of course" she said.

I kissed her in the forehead and then my heart started hurting again.

I touched it and groaned in pain.

"JIMIN? What's going on?" Naomi shouted.

She shouted for the nurse and I blacked out.

Naomi's POV:

I was still upset on how V just broke it off. I bet he's leaving me for Yoona.

That bitch.

What Jimin told me, warmed my heart.

"That person is me. Naomi, I love you so much that I would give you the whole universe. I know you don't feel the same way too because you like V but I needed to get it out my chest" He said fiddling with my fingers.

I was shocked.

I never thought the guy who bullied me in the start, Park Jimin would love me.

We were laughing until he put his hand on his heart and started shouting.

"JIMIN? What's going on?" I asked shaking him.

I called the nurse and they dragged him into the emergency department.

I was left alone and started crying.

I went back to my own room to rest for a bit and take in whats happening.

In my hospital room, I see V with Jungkook, Krisha and Jin.

As soon as I stepped in the room, I walked back out since V's presence is there.

I didn't want to see him. After all, I told him my past stories about bullying. I guess he just took it as a silly joke.

I walked back to the emergency room and then someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned around. I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked not looking into his eyes.

"I want to explain" V held my hands but I shrugged it off.