Fix You

Jungkook's POV:

I kept running after Krisha until she stopped and fell to the floor crying.

"Baby, I'm always going to be here for you. I know, if I was in your situation, I would be in the same state as you. Noona is a fighter, she will stay alive for us, but mostly for you. She loves you as a sister, noona would never leave you alone in this shit society, neither will I. Believe me, I'm always going to be here to support you" I said hugging her tightly.

Krisha looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend like you" she said wiping her tears and kissing me on the lips.

"Lets head back and see how noona is going" I said and grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

Krisha nodded.

"I should apologize to Jimin" Krisha said feeling guilty.

Jimin's POV:

Doctor Sio wanted to have me checked up before I gave blood to Naomi.

I needed to donate blood to her.

She was so important to me, I needed to save her.

The doctor gave me x-rays and blood tests in case I had some sort of disease that I could pass on to Naomi.

Pft, like I would have a disease?

"Jimin, we will be back with your results in five minutes. Stay right here." Doctor Sio said.

"Arraseo" I smiled.

Doctor Sio left the room and suddenly my chest started hurting really badly, like earlier today but worse.

I put my hand on my heart and it was beating fast.

I felt like something wrong. After five seconds, my heart was bursting in pain. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I shouted in pain.

Doctor Sio saw me on the floor having troubles and shouting. He looked shocked and called the nurses to bring me in one of the rooms.

We were already in the emergency department anyway.

They gave me medicine and finally got the results.

Doctor Sio didn't look too happy.

I gave a confused look.

"You cannot donate blood to Naomi." Doctor Sio said.

What? Why?

Krisha's POV:

We walked back to the emergency department.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked the boys.

"Donating blood to my girlfriend!" V shouted with hands covering his eyes.

Jealous?

Doctor Sio came out of the rooms looking upset.

"Doc, whats wrong?" J-Hope asked.

Doctor Sio sighed.

"Jimin is also in the emergency department. Visit him. He wasn't able to give blood to Naomi." Doc said while looking down.

"What? Why!" Jin and V asked at the same time.

"Let Jimin explain to you. His room is 908."

"Thank you" Namjoon said while bowing.

"I don't have a good feeling about this" Suga said nervously.

"Neither do I" Jungkook said.

I tugged on his arm.

"It's going to be okay, what's the worst thing that could happen?" I said.

We all reached into his room.

"Hyung, why can't you donate?" V said looking upset.

Jimin just layed down there blanly, staring into the white ceiling.

"Why are you in the emergency department rooms?" Jin asked.

Jimin looked pale and held back tears.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin said hugging his knees.

I was shocked.

"This is scaring me..," J-Hope mumbled.

He never acted like this before.

"Jimin, why are you sorry?" Namjoon asked feeling scared.

"I can't donate blood to her because..." Jimin stopped because his tears were flowing everywhere.

"Because?" Jungkook repeated.

"I've got a heart problem. It's really bad that I would need to get an operation. I can't donate to Naomi because it can spread to her body." Jimin said while crying.

"WHAT?" We all shouted.

V's POV:

Jimin has a heart problem.

My heart broke ten times worse all over again.

"Hyung. I'm sorry" I said while hugging him tightly.

Even though he's done things, he will always be my hyung.

Everyone was crying because first of all, Naomi might die if no one donates blood and secondly, Jimin has a heart problem.

"Who's going to donate now?" J-hope said while holding back tears.

"What's her blood type?" Krisha asked.

"Type O"

She looked shocked.

"I'll donate" Krisha said while walking out the door trying not to cry.

Today was a tough day for everyone.