Emergency

"If my love were an ocean,

there will be no more land.

If my love were a desert,

you would see only sand."

--------------------------------------

Jimin's POV:

The gun triggered. I was scared.

I didn't know what to do, this girl protected Naomi and got shot instead.

Jungkook called the ambulance and the police.

"Wheres Naomi!?" Jin shouted. "I don't know either!!" I yelled back.

We searched until we saw the girl and Naomi fighting over the gun.

"Naomi! Don't!" Jin and I yelled.

Someone pulled the trigger and it caught everyone's attention again.

Who got shot?!

Naomi and the girl looked at each other.

Blood went on the floor. Naomi let go of the gun and fell to the floor.

"NAOMI!!" Jin, Jungkook, Krisha and I yelled.

The ambulance got here on time. Jin and I lifted Naomi to the ambulance until the girl with the gun was still holding it.

She pointed at me with the gun. "Let her bleed!" She yelled. "No! Why would I? She's my girlfriend!" I yelled.

The girl smirked, "Girlfriend? She's not your girlfriend anymore. Your other friend treats her as a girlfriend more than you do. Do you want to die?" She asked laughing.

"I'd rather die than seeing your face" I shouted.

As I turned around to put her in the ambulance truck, she was about to shoot me.

Jin ran at the back of me, it turned out that he was the one who got shot.

I turned around, "HYUNG" I yelled.

I felt his back, and saw blood on my hands.

Jin blacked out.

Jin's POV:

Naomi just got shot, in front of my eyes..

Jungkook and Krisha was already crying. They were frightened.

The police arrested the girl who shot Naomi. She was about to shoot Jimin but I protected him.

I got shot, and I blacked out.

Krisha's POV:

"Call the other boys and say to meet us at the hospital" I said to Jungkook.

"A-arrssseo.." he cried.

I was crying. What's going to happen to Naomi and Jin? Jimin was trying to keep it together, but he kept falling apart.

"Jimin.. What's going to happen to them?" I asked trying not to cry.

He shrugged and tears fell from his eyes. "I don't know.."

The ambulance people finished putting them in the truck, and intruppted us. "Come in the ambulance truck so we can go to the hospital! Pali pali!" He shouted at three of us.

We went in and saw Jin and Naomi with blood everywhere.

"Are they still breathing?" I managed to say.