You're My

Jimin's POV:

I'm allowed to leave the hospital today.

I realised how much Naomi means to me. She stayed by my side.

"JAGIYAAA" I said while packing my things.

"Yes babe?" She came in and pecked my lips.

"Nothing, I just wanted you to kiss me" I grinned at Naomi.

She rolled her eyes playfully.

I wonder how the others are going. I haven't seen them since yesterday.

I went home and see my parents sitting down with the boys.

My mum looked at me with sad eyes.

"Jimin, I'm sorry.." Mum said with a voice of sadness.

She hugged me.

"Why mum what's wrong?" I asked.

I eyed the boys while they avoided eye contact. I sighed.

"You've had this heart problem since you were six. Your dad and I wanted to get you an operation but the doctor didn't want to it to you since he didn't have the treatment for it. Also, we had no money to pay for it. Jimin my dear, us as a family will be going to Australia to get your operation. We will have to stay there for four years." Mum said while tearing up.

I was shocked. How can I leave the boys? Mostly, how can I leave Naomi.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND MY SIX BEST FRIENDS HERE IN KOREA. I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH I CANT LEAVE THEM!" I yelled at my parents in front of the boys.

"Darling, calm down. It's only for four years.. We will be coming back. We're leaving in one month." Mum said.

Dad hugged me and apologized.

Mum and Dad left me and the boys in the living room.

What am I going to do now?

How will I tell Naomi?

I needed to spend my time with her and the boys wisely.

Before I opened my mouth and talked, Namjoon cut me off.

"We'll help you with Naomi and we will have time to be together"

I'll miss everyone.. Four years is a long time.

I felt like crying, but tears couldn't come out. I was too hurt and sad that tears wouldn't come out anymore.

V's POV:

I wasn't expecting this.

I thought Jimin would be here to protect her.

Naomi had to suffer with me leaving Gwanju for seven years. Now, Jimin is leaving Korea for four years.

She wouldn't be happy. I know she will be depressed.

I sighed. I guess I should of never let her go if I just knew this would happen.

I talked to the boys together without Jimin.

"What's going to happen to Naomi? Shes going to be lonely.." I said looking at the pavement.

I felt upset. I didn't want her to be depressed again, and start cutting.

"Naomi noona will get sad.." Jungkook mentioned.

"Of course kookie. She will be depressed all over again" J-hope said.

"One month goes quick.." Suga whispered to me.