CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: SISTERS BY CHANCE ||SUMAYAH||

"I didn't know that by finding my twin, I would gain a whole other family as well." -Sumayah Ahmed, SBC.

" -Sumayah Ahmed, SBC

Chapter Twenty Five:

Sisters By Chance

⭐️   Sumayah Ahmed⭐️

Four months have passed by since Aunt Amira and the boys moved to New York and a lot has changed. First off, Imran was discharged over two months ago and now he is getting his cast off. I also started my new line for my fashion line and guess what? Sahra actually decided that she would like to model my clothes! I bet a lot of people are going to think that's me in the photos but I still can't wait.

The cops also caught the guy that ran Imran over and it turned out to be one of Badrinath's men that were after Sahra. Alhamdulilah that he was caught and now he is being sent back to India for his trial. Uncle Hussein said that he is going to go back to make sure that Badrinath would be punished to the full extent of the law.

We also bid Mansoor goodbye because his life is in Miami and he wanted to get back to it. I don't know whether him and Zakariya have made up yet but I hope that they did. I've also spent a lot of time with Aunt Amira, Zakariya and Ismail too. We went out almost every weekend for the past four months and now it feels like I have known them forever. I even learned about my Indian culture as well as some Hindi from Aunt Amira.

I've also kept in touch with Awowa, Ayeyo and Uncle Ibrahim too because I missed them and it's been forever since we last spoke.

It's crazy because it seems like everything is falling right into its place, like everyone was where they were meant to be and I couldn't be happier about it. Well everything except one thing, more like one person. These days I've been thinking about Cole more and all of the great times we've spent together since we were young. We've been talking a lot more now ever since he told me that he left his racist parents. It sucks that he had to leave them and they couldn't change the way that they treat others but he seems a lot happier now, almost relieved.

"Hey, you ready?" Sahra asked as she knocked on my door. I nodded my head as I pinned my hijab in place then got up. "Let's go." I responded while linking arms together.

Right now we're setting up for Imran's surprise party that we're throwing him. Today is the day that he's losing his casts and we all wanted to celebrate this occasion. The party is at Uncle Malik and Aunt Safa's house so we have to hurry up to get there and help set up.

We even invited Aunt Amira and the boys to come as well cause in the short amount of time they were here, they became close with Imran as well. Well I guess that's what happens when someone saves your family member, they become family too. Honestly it's like Zak and Ismail knew him since forever considering how much time they've spent together.