The Bathhouse

Everything was going well for Chihiro. Thanks to Bō...
this is why I want to be here...
Chihiro has never felt so much love like this and she missed them all. Right now, her happiness level was at an 8.5, maybe 9. She just wanted to see everyone again to finally be at a 10.
"Thank you again Bō!"
"It's ok Chihiro! Anything for you!"
Bō and Chihiro head through the bathhouse, gaining looks from the workers.
"Ehhh is that, A HUMAN?!"
"Bō don't hog that human for yourself, I want a taste!"
Chihiro forgot that there were spirits still like that. She shuddered.
"We don't have to eat ALL humans, don't be silly. Only the ones that defy us. Remember Sen from not that long ago...what an amazing human that was..."
Everyone looks at her after these words were spoken and gasp.
"It is her..."
"It totally is..."
Bō whispers, "don't get too worried! I'll find a way so that you can stay and be happy forever with Master Haku!"
"W-what do you mean?" Chihiro whispers/hisses under her voice.
Bō laughs as he says, "never mind! Here! We're here now!"

Bō opens the door and sings, "baba! I'm back!"
"Mmm I'm busy I have to go-......WHO ARE YOU?"
Bowing, Chihiro exclaims, "I've returned to work under the great, all powerful Madame Yubaba! My name is..." she looks up and grins, "Chihiro."
Yubaba gasps and grumbles, "what are you doing back again? Did your good for nothing parents get into trouble again?"
Shaking her head, Chihiro says, "I've come to be with my true friends. My true family."
Yubaba scoffs, "isn't that a sappy sentiment...because you've been here before and you've significantly gotten fortune for us, I GUESS I'll give you a job...hmmm...give me one more reason why I should give you back your job..."
Chihiro hums. A reason why she should give me a job...
Smiling, Chihiro says, "from what I can remember...you made a pact that anyone that asks for a job here has to be given one. Right?"
Yubaba smirks and laughs, "you're on another level...sign the paper..."
Waving her hand, Yubaba sends a pen and paper to her way. Taking a deep breath, Chihiro writes her name. On her hand.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing! Just signing now!"
Signing the paper, she hands it back to Yubaba.

'Returning to the spirit world...a guide for me (CHIHIRO OGINO)
1. Don't let any spirits see you until you get to the bathhouse.
2. Make sure you don't eat any food that is for the spirits but make sure to get food somehow. This is going to be difficult but DO NOT LET YOURSELF FADE.
2. Find Kamaji and Lin.
3. Go to Yubaba and get your job back
4. REMEMBER YOUR TRUE NAME: Chihiro Ogino
5. Remember that you have a family outside of the spirit world that you m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ will not get to see anymore.
6. Find Haku and slap some sense into him. That bastard hasn't come to find you in 7-8 years.'
Chihiro made these rules. She remembered some hardships and had to make sure she didn't fail.

"Madame Yubaba...is there a way I could find Haku?"
Yubaba scoffs, "that idiot went to his river. He'll be back soon."
"H-he didn't leave here? He said he would."
"He realised that he didn't have anything better to do and so he stayed as my "apprentice"...that idiot..." she says as she steals Chihiro's name.
"You're called Sen now."
Shaking her head, Chihiro points at her arm, "I'm Chihiro!"
Yubaba scoffs.
"Mama, you've become softer, right?" Bō smiles as he turns back into his baby form.
Yubaba humphs, ".........that boyfriend of yours should be back soon...go do some work. I'll send a message through the bathhouse. I guess I'll keep you as an employee..."
Embarrassed, Chihiro exclaims, "w-w-what do you mean BOYFRIEND?! That idiot is in for it when he sees me! That idiot!"
Storming out the room, she runs to find Lin.
"Everyone, listen up. Our high and prestigious human friend, Chihiro, which you may all remember her as Sen, is here and she is here to stay! Lin, help her settle in!"
The rest of the bathhouse suddenly became joyous and Chihiro gasps happily as she sees the Radish Spirit. Everyone had fans out and were cheering and dancing.
"Welcome back Chihiro! Welcome back Chihiro!"
Smiling, Chihiro waves at them all. Lin grins and beckons at Chihiro with open arms. Nodding, Chihiro runs to hug her friend.
"This went easier than expected!"
"Thanks to you guys, and especially Bō!"
They hug for a while but then Lin pulls away, "ok, get off me now, the human smell is too strong!"

The two old friends head down to get Chihiro clothes from the bedroom, where there were other girls resting.
"Welcome back Chihiro!"
"Thank you!" Chihiro beams as she puts her bag down.
"So what's in your bag?" Lin asks as she pulls out clothes for Chihiro to wear. Chihiro grins as she takes of her clothes, "you'll see! I wanted to show everyone them but I guess I could show you them now!"
Chihiro opens her bag and pulls out a few sketchbooks.
Gasping, Lin suddenly exclaims, "CHIHIRO! You're a WOMAN now!"
Blushing, Chihiro exclaims, "E-E-EHHHHHHH?!" The other female servants nod and Chihiro blushes, "D-DON'T JUST SAY THAT LIN! Now look!"
Smiling, Lin and the other girls sit besides Chihiro and gasp as she reveals the contents of the sketchbooks. Drawings of Lin, No Face, the frogs, Yubaba (or Granny since they look the same), other spirits and MANY MANY MANY of Haku. One was even signed with his full name Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi.
Lin smirks as she watches Chihiro put on her clothes.
Ahhh...love...
"Ch-Chihiro?......"
Turning around, Chihiro gasps as tears form in her eyes. She stood up and dropped her sketchbook, stepping towards the mysterious being.
"...Haku..."she tears up. He also tears up.
Standing in front of her was Haku...her Haku...but it wasn't the Haku she knew. He was more built, stronger and taller...
I thought spirits didn't age...wait Chihiro, remember you have to be mad at him!
Stepping towards him, Chihiro raises her hand and slaps him. He blinks and says, "what just happened..."
"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" She cries as she clings onto herself, "YOU SAID WE'D SEE EACHOTHER AGAIN. YOU LIAR."
Haku hangs his head and she exclaims, "YOU JUST SAID THAT TO GET ME TO GO DIDN'T YOU?" She cries as she falls to the floor, due to her body still adjusting to the spirit world. Lin and the others had left by the time they noticed Haku. It was just the two of them...but Chihiro's happiness level was finally a 10.