The Palace

The next morning, Chihiro and Zeniba prepare things for the journey South.
"Chihiro, there are lots of dangerous spirits and regions down South. Therefore make sure you wear this hair tie," Zeniba firmly states as she cooks food for Chihiro to take. Chihiro nods as she pulls out a sketchbook from her backpack.
"Damn, I left a sketchbook in here but I don't have space. Will you take care of it granny?"
Zeniba nods. Chihiro smiles and opens it to see Haku. I miss that idiot already...
Zeniba looks at Chihiro and smiles, "you really love him, don't you?"
Chihiro's cheeks redden, "well...I do...I mean he helped me when I came here before and he's so kind and understanding I guess he's kind of handsome too..."
Zeniba laughs, "ah young love. Here's the hair tie."
Chihiro nods as she ties her long hair up.
No Face walks and taps Chihiro, "uhhh uhhh!"
In his hand was a letter. Tilting her head, she opens it.

Dear Madame Zeniba,
This is Haku. I have written to you to ask if it's possible for spirits to become humans. These days, without Chihiro, I feel incomplete. I miss her to the ends of the universe. I don't feel myself without her. If it was possible for me to become a human, would it be possible. Would you be able to help me? Yubaba has told me about the Queen of Life and Death however she says to talk to you about getting there.
If you can help, will you let me know please? I will come see you then,
Haku

Chihiro smiles widely. That idiot.
"He sent that a week ago," Zeniba says, "he really wanted to be with you. He loves you to the end of the universe, Chihiro..."
Chihiro wipes her tears and nods as they prepare and finally leave.
"Bye Granny! I'll see you when I come back!"
Zeniba waves as Chihiro and No Face walk towards the South, heading to the palace of Queen Seishin.

Chihiro and No Face walked for days. In the backpack, there was enough food to supply her with energy however, she constantly feared that they were going the wrong way. However, she trusted her heart and walked until they finally reached a fork in the road. 4 pathways leading to 4 different domains.
1. The Lava Domain
2. The Aqua Domain
3. The Forest Domain; and,
4. The Mountain Domain.

Chihiro takes of her bag and opens it to pull out a roll that had the directions to the palace. She also pulls out the map of the spirit world and let's out a sigh of relief.
We're on the right path.
"Uhhh, uhhh!" No Face nods at the paper and Chihiro nods back as she says, "it's the forest domain we need to enter No Face!"

The two walk along the pathway for another 5 hours, taking breaks, until finally they come across a big forest.

To get to the Queen of Life and Death, you must go through the forest domain where the Forest Spirit Shishigami lives. This spirit is also a spirit of life and death however does not have the same powers as Queen Seishin, who is technically a queen of the whole spirit world. His powers are amazingly strong. Shinigami, Seishin and Shishigami are all related and have strong powers. Shishigami has strong powers. He can control the Kodama spirits that inhabit his forest and he is also able to take lives when he turns into the Night-walker. In general, this spirit is neither good nor bad. It is important to avoid this spirit as it has the power to kill demons, who are some of the strongest spirits out there.

Chihiro nods and says, "right, No Face, please avoid going directly into the forest, I don't want to run into Shishigami."
No Face nods and floats over the forest.
That was easier than I thought. Next, after this forest, there should be another one that's extremely large and overgrown. It is a seperate forest to Shishigami's and there is a border that stops him from entering it.
No Face places himself down at the edge between the two forests. On the left was the overgrown forest covered in mysterious colourful plants. On the right, a deer stood amongst peaceful oak trees. That forest was well taken care of and-
"Uhhh, uhhh!"
Chihiro turns to No Face who was motioning at the deer. Chihiro looks at it and squints.
Shishigami looks like a deer, but with more antlers and a human-like face.
Gulping, Chihiro turns and says, "let's go No Face."
No Face slowly follows Chihiro, who journeys through the overgrown forest. She pushes through the forest vines that cover purple and pink flowers. Butterflies, snakes and other creatures watch her as she approaches a tall ruin-like building.
There were also many many bakenekos who knew she was coming.
Chihiro...come...
Chihiro takes a deep breath and steps towards the village of bakenekos. A white and black bakeneko steps towards her and Chihiro anxiously steps back.
"Chihiro, my name is Mei, I'm the bakeneko from before."
Chihiro nods, "is the palace up ahead?"
"Yes, I'll be there in a second, please go on ahead."
The bakeneko runs into a house hiding in the vines.

Chihiro arrives at the palace and takes a step towards the entrance when suddenly a black figure flashes past her. Screams echo and No Face jumps in front of her and Chihiro squeaks.
"Hahaha, you made it here before I did but I'll get in there first...human," the mysterious being exclaims.
Chihiro glares at the figure, "who are you?"
"...hmmm you don't know me? I guess I'll have to kill you for such a crime..."
No way. Could it be Shinigami?
No Face suddenly grabs Chihiro.
"N-No Face?" Chihiro asks before No Face opens its mouth and swallows Chihiro, who screams, "NO FACE!"
In a instant, Chihiro finds herself being stored inside No Face.
"Shinigami," she suddenly heard No Face day, "I won't let you ruin Chihiro's wish."
The demon laughs, "sure, like you can do anything."
Shinigami goes to charge at No Face but then suddenly a paper bird flies out of No Face.
"Shinigami, I'm going to stop you right here," it says as it transforms into...
Chihiro gasps, "Zeniba...Granny!"
"No Face!" She yells as she seals Shinigami.
Just then, No Face throws up Chihiro. Zeniba nods at Chihiro and she nods.
At this point I don't care being covered in No Face "sick." I need to find the Queen before Zeniba's magic wears off.
Chihiro runs into the palace and notices in the centre of the palace is an open space that allows one to look down and up on different floors, like in the bathhouse. At that moment, Chihiro connects her eyes with another's eyes.
"Chihiro."
"Madame Seishin..."
Chihiro examines the situation Seishin was in. Her body was connected to an overgrown floral bed. However, there were many brambles and thorns and her arms were tied down by them, causing her blood to flow within the plants, which Seishin absorbed back in. Chihiro runs down as fast as possible and bows as she comes face to face with Queen Seishin, who looks at least 20 human years.
"Your highness," Chihiro bows.
Seishin smiles, "Chihiro, come join me over here. Quickly, on my flower bed."
Nodding, Chihiro quickly runs over. As soon as she steps on a bramble, the bedding starts to glow.
Just then, the constraints holding the Queen down explode and the castle starts to glow, transforming from a broken down ruin into a beautiful emerald castle. The overgrown bedding becomes a beautiful flower bed and the impure smell in the air became cleaner. Chihiro gasps and runs to check on No Face, the Queen following closely behind as the castle transforms.
"Shinigami..."
"...haha, Seishin, are you ready to die?"
"I think I should be asking YOU that," Queen Seishin exclaims as she jumps past Shinigami at the speed of light. Shinigami looks down to see his body bleeding and he collapses. Then suddenly he just evaporated and Seishin smiles.
"Farewell, brother."
Chihiro blinks, "what just happened..."
The Bakenekos cheer and surround Queen Seishin happily.
"Ok, ok, Chihiro, follow me please. Inside. You too No Face, Mei."