Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi

Haku and Chihiro go on their date after the incident at the bathhouse. She had changed into a blue and gold kimono.

"So Haku, where are we going?" Chihiro asks as she clings onto him in his dragon form

Haku grins and growls slightly and Chihiro smiles. It must be somewhere special...
He lowers the two down and Chihiro gasps as she sees a river.
"...is this...?"
He nods and Chihiro gasps. The river flowed naturally and there were cherry blossom trees all around it. Haku turns back into his "human" form and takes Chihiro's hand.
Chihiro looks at him and smiles.
"Haku...I still remembered you...I remembered everything...are you proud of me?" Chihiro beams and Haku nods. They sit together at the edge of the river.
"I'm sorry I made you forget Chihiro...I didn't have a choice...I didn't want you to come back at first...I thought it would be better for you to not turn back and to not remember us..."
Chihiro humphs and crosses her arms, "well...I guess it was a somewhat good idea. Because I was back in the human world, a lot of my natural skills developed. I drew, cooked, studied etcetera. It allowed me to visualise all those memories again."
Haku smiles as Chihiro smiles but then frowns as she says, "but my friends and family weren't nice to me at all..."
"What do you mean?"
Chihiro sighs as she explains to Haku.

At a young age, Chihiro had always been a bit of a wild child. She'd show up to school with her hair up in a messy ponytail and she'd always be drawing something. Her family were well known and had quite a lot of money so when they heard from Chihiro that she wanted to travel and draw, they were shocked.
"Chihiro wants to be an artist?
"What kind of job is that?"
"She doesn't know what she wants, she's only 11."
"She's clearly at her rebellious age. You'll sort her out, right?"
"Haha of course! I'm certain this is just a phase!"
It wasn't like she wasn't smart enough to be a doctor. She just didn't want to. Plus something was missing and when she drew, she could feel somewhat complete.
That night when she heard these words....
"Chihiro...remember...remember the spirit world...remember us all...remember me...Haku,Lin,Kamaji,No Face,Yubaba,Bō,Yubird,Zeniba...remember what happened and I promise I'll come find you...Remember me Chihiro...I made a mistake by making you forget. I miss you..."
Chihiro woke up in tears. That voice was Haku's...it was indefinitely Haku's. Wait...but who is Haku? Chihiro gasps as memories collect in her head. She remembered everything that had happened last year...
"...Haku...I'll come back to you...I promise..."
After that night Chihiro sketched and drew to remember the memories.

At the age of 13 she had remembered the whole thing. However it made her feel strange in the world she had always known.
"Chihiro! What's this weird drawing?"
"It's a spirit! The Dragon Spirit of the river-"
"Ok whatever, anyways, do you want to go to the movies with Hiro? Apparently he wants to go with you!"
Shaking her head, Chihiro said, "I'm gonna stay and finish my drawing!"
Her friend, Sakura, hums and leaves her. Chihiro sighs as she grabs a paintbrush and dips it into an aquamarine blue.
You promised Haku. So you better come get me or I'm coming to you.

Chihiro looks at Haku after she told him all about what happened in the human world. Sighing, Haku hugs her, "well you're here now..."
Nodding she says, "and I want to become a spirit..."
Haku blinks as she says that.
"What?"
Chihiro pulls out a book from under her kimono and shows Haku.
"There's a supposed spirit that can allow a human to become a spirit. No one has ever done it which is why it's unknown but apparently it's called the Queen of Li-"
Haku suddenly gasps and tenses as he interrupts her, "Shhh! We don't speak of that..."
"Why?"
"Because...that spirit is dangerous to go see. I've only heard rumours of her from Madame Yubaba but apparently she's the one that can take Spirit's lives in an instant. No one has summoned her because so many spirits abused her powers and tried to kill eachother. It's been thousands of years...she's stronger than Shishigami, the god of life and death."
Chihiro sighs and takes a deep breath, "I'm willing to risk it. If I don't, then I'll die in 80 years. Our lifespan is short...I don't want that. Haku...help me find her."
Haku's body was tense until she places her hand on his cheek. He smiles and takes it, kissing it softly.
"You know this is gonna be tough right?"
Nodding, Chihiro says, "I'm willing to do it. The Queen of Life and Death is my only hope..."
Sighing, Haku nods.
The two read the book whilst sitting significantly close to eachother.
The Life And Death Queen awakens when you mention it's name Seishin Negai Seishi which basically means Spirit of Wishes in Life and Death (A/N: I made it up shhh). The wish you want from the Life and Death can be granted or rejected depending on the strength of a human or spirit's soul. If it's strong then the Spirit may grant your wish. However, it is rumoured that she may not just reject your wish but also kill you. This is because of the betrayal of spirits in the spirit world who wished for her to kill other spirits, causing her own soul to become corrupted.
Haku looks at Chihiro who reads the book intensely. He smiles and kisses her softly, cupping her face. Blushing, Chihiro exclaims, "w-what was that for?" Haku smiles and shakes his head. Then he pulls out a rice ball from a picnic basket.
"Oh my gosh, what is this?" She smiles as he hands it to her.
"I quickly made some...I thought that it would be a nice trip down memory lane."
Smiling she eats it but then starts crying.
"Hey what's wrong?"
She cries and says, "I feel like the most selfish human being ever. I left my life behind because I didn't get along with some people and although I should be thinking it's a mistake and although I should be regretting, I don't. But I know my parents may be heartbroken when they find me gone..."
Haku rakes his hand through her hair, which she had let out. She cries into his shoulder and he pats her back gently.

Meanwhile...
"Someone spoke her name..."
"Really?"
"YES. I'm certain. Her heart started pumping again and that only happens when she's spoken of. It awakens her soul. She'll wake up again soon. Prepare for warning the rest of the spirit world."
At that moment, the mysterious pumping started getting louder. A small explosion is followed by a tall mysterious spirit emerge from underneath a vast floral bed.
"...ma'am," another voice bows.