Our Children

Time skip - 5 years
Chihiro's PoV
It has been 5 years since Haku and I have been married. 8 since I returned to the Spirit World. I still get to see the human world sometimes, through projections that Madame Seishin make. My parents are doing well, and they adopted one of my old friends, Usagi, whose parents passed away in a crash the same year I left. They seem close and apparently her parents are buried near me so they visit the graves every year twice.
In the past 8 years, I have had 2 children with Haku. There's Ryuu, our 7 year old son, and Yoshie, our 4 year old daughter.

Waking up besides a knocked out Haku, I peck his cheek and head to the children's bedroom, to see them awake and cleaning their room.
"Aren't you both so good!" Chihiro beams as they tidy.
"Mama, is daddy busy today?" Yoshie asks.
"Hmmm, I don't think so, why?"
"We want to go to the bath house! We want to see where you and daddy fell in love!" Ryuu grins.
I laugh as I pick up some toys, "oh you two...daddy and I can try and take you but it can get too busy there so we might have to leave once we get there!"
Yoshie runs over to me and says, "mama! Why can't we stay with Bō?"
I smile and kiss her forehead as I pick up the small 4 year old, "because, Bō has things to do as well."
Just then, I feel my stomach churn and I put down Yoshie, running to the bathroom.
This is too familiar. I know this feeling.
"Mama?" They ask confused as I close the door behind me. I throw up and at that instant, I feel and hear Haku wake up.
"Daddy! Mama's being sick!"Ryuu exclaims worryingly.
"I could tell!" He yawns and knocks on the door, "honey, can you let me in?"
I nod as I unlock the door, resulting in my whole family in here with me.
I can't do this...so soon...
"Ummm, Yoshie, Ryuu, please give me and mama some space ok?"
Ryuu nods and drags his little sister out. Yoshie pouts and exclaims, "I love you mama!"
I smile and exclaim, "me too..."
This can't be happening. This can't be happening.
Haku smiles and closes the door.
"Chihiro..."
"Haku...I think...I'm pregnant again..."