4 to 5

Chihiro's PoV
I feel my stomach churn and I put down Yoshie, running to the bathroom.
This is too familiar. I know this feeling.
"Mama?" They ask confused as I close the door behind me. I throw up and at that instant, I feel and hear Haku wake up.
"Daddy! Mama's being sick!"Ryuu exclaims worryingly.
"I could tell!" He yawns and knocks on the door, "honey, can you let me in?"
I nod as I unlock the door, resulting in my whole family in here with me.
I can't do this...so soon...
"Ummm, Yoshie, Ryuu, please give me and mama some space ok?"
Ryuu nods and drags his little sister out. Yoshie pouts and exclaims, "I love you mama!"
I smile and exclaim, "me too..."
This can't be happening. This can't be happening.
Haku smiles and closes the door.
"Chihiro..."

"Haku...I think...I'm pregnant again..." I nervously say as Haku embraces me, " Haku. I'm not ready to have another child..."
Haku kisses my forehead, "it's ok...we'll get through this. Let's take some breaths ok?"
I nod as I take a few deep breaths and Haku comfortingly pats my hair.
I then pull away to throw up again and Haku gets a glass of water from our bedroom "kitchen" which really only had quick snacks, a tap and other quick and easy to make foods + cutlery and kitchenware.
"Mommy? Daddy?" Yoshie asks nervously.
Ryuu knocks on the door, "mommy can we come in?"
Haku looks at me and I nod bravely.
"Come in!" Haku somewhat sings.
"...mommy are you ok?"
Gulping, I smile and say, "can you two sit down for a minute with us? We have something to tell you..."
Ryuu and Yoshie sit down besides us.
"...Ryuu, Yoshie, you know how you both are siblings? Yoshie, you're the younger sister right? And Ryuu is your older brother..."
They nod enthusiastically.
"Right, good," Haku smiles, "Chihiro dear, would you like me to tell them or do you want to?"
I smile, "Ryuu, Yoshie, you're going to have another sibling!...I think!"
Ryuu blinks as Yoshie suddenly beams, "SO I'M GONNA BE AN OLDER SISTER? YAY!"
Ryuu blinks, "...Oh...yay..."
"Ryuu?"
"Why do I have to be the oldest all the time? Why can't I have an older sibling?" He pouts.
Uh oh...
Haku and I share a look and then I beckon Ryuu to my lap. He sits and I place a kiss on his cheek, "I'm sorry Ryuu...but you know, only the strongest of the strongest become older siblings!"
Haku nods and exclaims, "Ryuu, you're going to be the eldest of two! You have to do a good job but elder brothers are strong enough to take care of their siblings! They also get so much respect!"
Ryuu smiles slightly as I say, "plus I've already seen you with Yoshie and you're an amazing brother! It'll be a lot easier with this baby since you have Yoshie to help as well!
Ryuu nods, "...you're right! This is gonna be fun!"
Well....for you...for me not so much...
Ryuu and Yoshie run off and Haku helps me up.
"Haku dear," I sing in a scary tone.
Haku nervously gulps as I give him a look, "you know, dear, after this child, I'd really like to keep it at 3...honey, you're going to have to be very very careful, hmmm?"
Nodding nervously, Haku places a kiss on my cheek, "I will my queen..."
Smiling shyly, I say, "Hmph, fine...you better!"

No one's PoV
About 9 months later and Chihiro and Haku welcome a new girl to their family.
"Haku, Chihiro!" A voice cries worryingly.
Chihiro looks up to see Lin, Yubaba, Zeniba, Bō and even Kamaji! The gang had all come to see the new addition to the family.
"Everyone, meet Kiyoko Nushi."
Everyone coos and crowds around.
"Well, that means we have another spirit that we'll be welcoming to the bathhouse every now and then! Make sure everyone is on their tip-top shape!"
"Yes ma'am!"
Haku and Chihiro look at eachother as Chihiro cradles the newborn. Then, Ryuu and Yoshie run in, "mama!"
Chihiro smiles as the kids examine the baby.
"Kids, this is Kiyoko."
Smiling, Haku kisses Chihiro's forehead.
She smiles back at him.
They were now 5.
-----
This is my final story 🥺 thank you for everyone that supported me. Xx
-Mouse