Radish Spirit 2

"...Haku..."she tears up. He also tears up.
Standing in front of her was Haku...her Haku...but it wasn't the Haku she knew. He was stronger and taller...
I thought spirits didn't age...wait Chihiro, remember you have to be mad at him!
Stepping towards him, Chihiro raises her hand and slaps him. He blinks and says, "what just happened..."
"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" She cries as she clings onto herself, "YOU SAID WE'D SEE EACHOTHER AGAIN. YOU LIAR."
Haku hangs his head and she exclaims, "YOU JUST SAID THAT TO GET ME TO GO DIDN'T YOU?" She cries as she falls to the floor, due to her body still adjusting to the spirit world. Lin and the other servants had left by the time they noticed Haku. It was just the two of them but Chihiro's happiness level was finally a 10..

Haku gives her a bun that he had left over from his journey. He felt so bad. I mean, he just wanted what's best for Chihiro. However that made her upset. She didn't have to forget this place but he thought that she would come back if she kept those memories...and in a way he was right. She came back after remembering them. She sniffs as she bites the bun, tearing up a little.
Gulping, he takes Chihiro's hands. Chihiro humphs and pulls away.
"...you don't get it do you? You told me not to look back because you knew I'd be tempted to come back...and I knew you couldn't leave...yet you promised me something and I had to make sure that happened because I lo-AHHH NO!" She hits herself.
Haku smiles and laughs, "I admit, promising you something like that was wrong but I tried to find a way to see you. I never forgot and will never forget you...because 'I lo-ahhh no' you too..."
Chihiro smiles shyly as he tucks some of her hair behind her ear, "you've grown Chihiro...uhh...physically too..."
She freezes, sees the blush on his face and slaps him, "eyes are up HERE you idiot. Hmph, honestly, now that you have the physical form of a teenager, it seems like you have the attitude of one as well."
Shaking her head, she says, "but Haku...I'm going to do something else as well..."
"Hmmm?"
"Yubaba granted me work here but I know my name. So technically I don't have to work here, b-but I'm going to of course! However...there is still something I need to discuss with her and I want everyone to be there. You, Lin, Kamaji, Yubaba, Bō, Yubird..."
Nodding, Haku says, "ok...but Yubaba has to go out tonight and it seems like we'll be busy today as well...why not...we go on a date tonight?"
Blushing, Chihiro nods, "fine...you have a lot to make up for idiot..."
"...Chihiro...do you regret leaving back then?"
Smiling, she says straightforwardly, "kind of...if there was a way for me to send my parents back but not me...I would've taken it too...if you hadn't told me to not look back, I would've come back. I know my body would take me back."
Haku smiles and the two stand up.
"Oh, you're shorter than me!" Chihiro giggles. Haku humphs and says, "it's fine, I can make myself taller if I want."
Tilting her head, she asks, "is that how spirit magic works?"
Smirking, he nods as he closes his eyes, whispers something, glows and then he opens them again.
Tilting her head again, she gasps as Haku pats her head, "...you're taller!"
Smiling, he leans down, "I sure am...I'll see you tonight...Chihiro..
Blushing, Chihiro nods as Lin, who was watching in the distance, comes up to Chihiro from behind, grabbing her arm knowingly as Haku flies away.

Just as the bath is closing up for the night, a sudden disturbance occurs.
"WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Yubaba booms.
"Yubaba! It's a stink spirit!" Chihiro exclaims.
Yubaba scans the spirit from a distance, "NO! It's a Radish Spirit!"
"Huh? Is it the one I know?"
"...no. This one is a baby...at least was born 6 years ago...that's why it's stumbling like that...
Nodding, Chihiro says, "Yubaba! Let me do it! I'll take it to the big bath!"
"Ehhh? Ok then. Sort it out yourself! EVERYONE PREPARE YOURSELF, WE'RE IN FOR A STINKER! This'll take some time, I'll make sure to pay you extra for overtime hmm?"
Yubaba and Chihiro meet the baby Radish Spirit at the door. At the same time, the older Radish Spirit mother was behind and bows at Chihiro and Yubaba, who bow back.
"Radish Spirit, one of my employees will take good care of your baby! Chihiro!"
The mother Radish Spirit nods at the baby Radish Spirit who drops the money in her hand.
Nodding, Chihiro says, "sweet Radish Spirit, please follow me!"
The two slowly head to the bath, where she had cleaned already and filled with a herbal tea.
The Radish Spirt eventually reaches the bath in 15 minutes and soaks in the bath for another 15 minutes. Then it takes another 15 minute to take it back to it's mother.
Once it leaves, Chihiro let's out a breath of relief.

Meanwhile, Haku, who was preparing for their date, heard the commotion and tried to come down as soon as he heard. He watched her take care of the situation and she looked beautiful. For a second, he gained eye contact with Lin, who had a gleam in her eyes.
I know about your date. You better help her find a way to stay here forever. Not just for human years.
That was what her eyes said. I take a deep breath and nod. Right. I have to do that or else she'll die...I can't lose her...
As soon as the spirit left, everyone cheered. The Radish Spirit had blessed them with good luck and fortune for tomorrow!
Excited, everyone cheers. Haku smiles and ran down.

"CHIHIRO!"
Chihiro turns and sees Haku running down the stairs. Yubaba rolls his eyes as Chihiro runs towards him, not expecting the following to happen. As Chihiro runs into his arms, she apologises, "I'm so sorry Haku, I had to overrun-MPH!"
Haku connects his lips with Chihiro's lips.
Everyone gasps as Haku holds her tight to him. Yubaba leaves to patrol, but not before thinking those two will find a way...I'm certain...a way to be together forever....ughhh...
Haku blushes, "was that too straightforwa-"
This time Chihiro shuts him up with a kiss. Everyone cheers as the two hold onto eachother.
"I promise..." Chihiro mumbles.
"No matter what..." Haku whispers.
They smile, "I won't let you go!"
Happiness Level: 100000000/10