Understanding Yourself

Queen Seishin nods at Chihiro, beckoning her to sit down.
"Chihiro," Seishin begins as she shrinks herself, "I want to know everything I can about you. Your story from how you first got here to now."
Chihiro nods and explains how she first got to the spirit world and how her parents became pigs and she had to save them. She also explains about how Haku saved her from his river.
"Ahhh, so is Haku why you want to be with him? For love?"
Blushing Chihiro states, "kind of...it's definitely an important factor. I haven't loved anyone the way I love Haku. I mean, I waited for him for 8 years...But it's not just that...I forgot those days for a while and didn't even think that the way my parents and friends acted and went about their life was bad. Then I started remembering the spirit world. No one respects it nowadays. I tried to educate people about it, taking part in history and culture lessons but it was taught wrong. It was nothing like how I remembered it. No one believed me when I told them that the spirit world was different to what they were told it was like. Then I decided I'd come back here. No one back in the human world cared about me. My "friends" talked about me behind my back, called me a spirit freak...maybe I could've done something else but I just wanted to come back. I didn't feel happy without being here and when I saw everyone, I was overjoyed."
Queen Seishin nods, "hmmm...very well...you revived me after all. I will grant your wish and you shall stay as my apprentice for 2 months. I will teach you the basics of the spirit world and some basic magic to help you survive. If you want to ever improve those skills, you can ask me and I'll take you in as a full time apprentice..."
Seishin smiles sweetly and picks up the flowers from the flower bed. Rubbing them in her hands, she starts to glow and she says, "I may seem suspicious but I need you to trust me 100%, do you trust me?"
Taking a deep breath, Chihiro nods, "yes. I haven't died yet so what's the worst that can happen?"
"...you die."
"Oh," Chihiro slightly chuckles, "...OH."
The crushed flower petals cover her body and Chihiro starts glow as well. Then she realises the room starts to form into a heavenly-like lighted room. The whole room was just golden light surrounding them.
"Now Chihiro," a voice echos, "step on the pedestal. Just right there!"
The voice wasn't Queen Seishin's voice. It was just as ethereal but deeper.
"Y-yes ma'am! I-is that you Madame Seishin?"
"Hahaha, yes my dear! Now stand on the pedestal!"
"Y-yes ma'am!"
Chihiro stands on the pedestal and suddenly the voice is in her head.
Chihiro. If you came face to face with a dangerous spirit, what would you do? Would you try and come at it with browns or think of a more logical, brainy solution...
"Ummm-..."
It's ok. Don't answer. I'm reading your subconscious mind. Not what you are going to want to say and do because of human beliefs that have been inflicted on you but what you would truly do in that situation right now and with your knowledge of spirits. Basically, I'm addressing your spirit.
"Oh..."
Chihiro what would you do if you had to give yourself up for a human?
.........
Hmmm ok. What would you do if you had to give yourself up for a spirit?
.........
Hmmm ok. Hmmmm. Chihiro, I'm going to enter your spirit for a bit. It may feel uncomfortable, I apologise.
"Ehhhh? Inside my spirit?"
Suddenly, Chihiro shakes as Queen Seishin enters her spirit, making her pass out.

An hour later and Chihiro wakes up lying in a bed. Looking around, she realises her bag is lying down by a vanity. Blinking, she looks at herself and there was nothing different about herself. Removing the bedsheets, Chihiro slides off of the bed to stand but collapses. At that moment, Mei walks in and exclaims in shock, "Chihiro! Let your body rest!"
"H-hmmm?" Chihiro asks as Mei helps her up on the bed.
"You need to let your spirit body rest..."
Nodding Chihiro says, "ok......WAIT SPIRIT BODY?!"
And then at that moment Queen Seishin comes in.
"Ahhh, Chihiro, I'm glad you're awake. I was worried I destroyed your spirit body on accident."
Chihiro blinks and tilts her head.
Queen Seishin makes a screen and explains.

"When you passed out, I spent the time taking over your body and separating your spirit and body. Basically, you died."
"...HUH?!"
"Chihiro calm down, calm down. Listen. This was the best decision. After I separated your body and spirit, I placed your body somewhere in the human world. It's near the outskirts of Tokyo at the bottom of a hill. Anyways the details aren't needed, what you need to know is that your parents and police officers found your body with a copy of your belongings. This is the only possible way for you to be 100% a spirit. For the human world to acknowledge that you are no longer there and are now a spirit can you forever be a part of the spirit world."
Chihiro nods and watches the light screen which display the events that took place. The random passerby finding her body, the police creating the crime scene and her "friends" and family at the crime scene.
Taking a deep breath, Chihiro says, "ok...ok what now...2 months as your apprentice?"
"Mmmm, it may have to be 3 months..."
"Huh why?"
"You're a lot weaker than I anticipated...plus Mei and the bakenekos made some newer material that I will need to teach you."
Nodding, Chihiro says, "I'm ready to learn Madame Seishin!"
"Hah, ok."

And with that, Chihiro quickly started studying under Madame Seishin.