Zeniba and No Face

"Promise me that you'll come back if you are in trouble," Haku says to Chihiro as she prepares her backpack with food. Nodding, she kisses his cheek, "I promise Haku...and unlike you I keep my promises!"
Haku pouts, "how long are you going to keep going on about that?"
"Sorry, I'll stop now," she kisses him again and he kisses her cheek.
"Alright you two, geez!" Lin sighs.
Kamaji chuckles, "oh young love...the strongest power."
"Haku, when I come back, hopefully we can be together forever."
Haku nods as she pulls away from his embrace and hugs the rest of the spirits that had come to see her off. Bō cries, "I wanna play with Chihiro~~~!"
Yubaba sighs, "if she doesn't finish this as soon as possible then she won't be able to be with us forever...and we want Chihiro to be with us forever, don't we?"
Bō nods tearfully, "good luck!"
Chihiro nods and takes a deep breath, "alright! I'm going to do this!"
Everyone, that includes the whole of the inhabitants of the bathhouse, wave as Chihiro uses the barrel boat that Lin used last time to get to the train station.
"BYE!"
"TAKE CARE!"
Looking back, she sees Haku anxiously hesitating to come. Smiling, she calls out to him, "HAKU!"
He looks at her, confused.
"IF YOU COME FOR ME THEN YOU'RE IN FOR IT! STAY THERE OK! I PROMSE I'LL BE BACK!"
Haku lets out a sigh, "ARE YOU SURE YOU'LL BE FINE?"
Nodding, Chihiro exclaims, "AFTER ALL, I HAVE YOUR LOVE WITH ME!"
The coos of everyone at the bathhouse can be heard and Chihiro's last sight of Haku was him blushing.
She smiles and takes a deep breath, "ok. Time to go to Zeniba's. WAIT I DON'T HAVE TICKETS!" Frowning, Chihiro hums.
I'll have to walk along the tracks.

For however long, Chihiro walked to the Swamp. Blisters started to form on her feet and she realised that this wasn't the way to do it. However it was all she could think of. As she walked, she came across a river spirit. It seemed familiar to her. Could it be...

"A human? We haven't had one of you lot till that one years ago...what are you doing out here?"
Gasping Chihiro exclaims, "are you the river spirit I helped back then?"
The river spirit examines Chihiro and laughs, "it really is you! Hahaha, what are you doing back here Miss Sen?"
Chihiro explains everything about The Queen Of Life And Death. The river spirit nods and smiles.
"Well, if you'd like I can take you to Zeniba's Swamp. I am passing there."
"Really? That would be a great help!"
The river spirit allows her to get on its back and it takes her to the swamp in an instant.
I guess I wasn't too far off. I think I made it just over halfway.

"Here you are Sen! I'll go down!"
Nodding, Chihiro hops off the River Spirit's back and says, "thank you, oh it's Chihiro by the way!"
"Right!"
The spirit zooms away, "good luck Chihiro~~~~~~!"
-and at that moment she hears a voice.
"Chihiro?"
"Granny!" Chihiro runs to hug Zeniba and Zeniba smiles.
"You came here? What for?"
"Did you not here the announcement?"
"Oh right! My silly old brain forgot. No Face! We have a guest!"
No Face comes out and Chihiro waves. No Face slowly walks towards Chihiro, "uhhh uhhh..."
Smiling with much brightness, Chihiro says, "hey No Face!"

The three of them sit in her house and Chihiro eats some food. She explains the situation (for the third time) and then asks, "can I take No Face with me?"
Zeniba smiles and nods. She then pulls out a map and Chihiro examines it.
"Ok...here's the swamp in the East. The bathhouse is up here in the North. The Queen's Castle should be in the South, right HERE."
She places markers on the bathhouse, the swamp and the supposed location of Queen Seishin's castle.
"However be careful..."
Chihiro looks at Zeniba, confused.
"The Queen of Life and Death is cursed not to talk of this but when she awakens, her brother's true power will awaken and bring more deaths in the spirit and human world."
"Her brother?"
"I cannot speak his name but humans do know of this spirit. It's name...I'll tell you it backwards. Mi. Ga. Ni. Shi."
Shinigami. The spirit of death?
Gasping, Chihiro says, "so I shouldn't do this?"
Shaking her head, Zeniba says, "that demon spirit can be concealed but only by Queen Seishin. This is because of her overall magic and strength is superior to him. You just have to make it to her on time, which you should be able to do. After all, he awakens in a week and it should take you a day or two to get to Seishin's palace. Just don't worry too much about it and know that I'll be watching over you!"
Nodding, Chihiro says, "we'll leave now! No Face, let's go!"
"Uhhh uhhh!" No Fave refuses.
"Chihiro rest please, the more dangerous spirits are out at night."
Chihiro sighs and nods, "ok..."
Smiling, Zeniba sets up a bed for Chihiro.
Lying down, Chihiro asks Zeniba, "Granny...is it possible for humans and spirits to be together..."
"Hmm? Well...you and Haku are together, aren't you?"
"N-not exactly...he didn't exactly ASK me...but we did talk about it and stuff so I guess we are..."
Zeniba hums and winces, "Chihiro, you're body's aura tells me you two are already connected because of intimacy so technically you two are together. Anyways, yes I'm sure it's possible. However, spirits live forever don't they. That's why you're doing this, to be with him forever."
Nodding, Chihiro says, "but I don't want to wake...that demon spirit. Maybe I'm being rash..."
Zeniba sighs, "you came all the way out here and you're rethinking everything...honestly Chihiro...don't waste mine and your time."
Chihiro, flustered, exclaims, "sorry Granny! I'm just nervous!"
"Heh, it's ok...I'll weave you a hair tie to protect you, ok?"
Nodding, Chihiro thanks Granny as her eyes start to droop.
"There done!" Zeniba exclaims quietly. She turns to see Chihiro asleep.
Ahhh child...no need to worry, I'm certain you and Haku will be together forever. There's a bond between you two like no other...