Proclamation of Love

Chihiro wakes up on the final day of the apprenticeship.
"Uhhh, uhhh!"
Standing at her bedside was No Face with a plate of eggs and bacon.
Chihiro blinks tiredly, "morning No Face! Is that my breakfast?"
"Uhh, uhh!"
No Face places it slowly on her desk and Chihiro smiles as she ties her hair into a messy bun. As she eats, she sadly thinks that she'd have to leave this place. Just then, there is a knock on the door.
Madame Seishin's voice spoke, "Chihiro may I come in?"
"Of course Madame Seishin!" Chihiro says as she swallows a bite of her food.
Madame Seishin walks in and smiles.
"Chihiro, I have a gift for you!" Madame Seishin pulls out a box from behind her back.
"Oh, Madame Seishin, I couldn't-"
"Please!" Seishin smiles, "I consider you as my somewhat daughter and I've always wanted to gift these to someone.
Chihiro smiles at the sight of the kimono and nods, bowing at Seishin.
"Thank you."
Seishin smiles and nods, "wear it now for when you go back."
Nodding, Seishin helps Chihiro dress into it.
"How do I look?"
"Beautiful Chihiro!"
Chihiro smiles and then No Face slowly walks in, followed by Mei.
"Mei!" Chihiro smiles happily
"Chihiro you look beautiful!"
"You think so?"
Nodding, Mei says, "me and Madame Seishin are so proud of you!"
Smiling, Chihiro hugs them and says, "...I don't really want to go but I have to, right?"
Nodding, Madame Seishin says, "yes you do, but you are welcome to come visit as well! Me and the Bakenekos will work on redeveloping the south after my disappearance. I may need your help!"
Nodding, Chihiro says, "I'd love to help!"

Later at the bathhouse...
"Where's Haku?" Yubaba exclaims angrily.
"He's anxiously waiting at the front of the bathhouse..." Lin says to Yubaba, who was getting to head down, "Kamaji is with him too."
Nodding, Bō says, "mama, I'm surprised that you aren't excited Chihiro is coming back! We know you love her!"
Yubaba scoffs, "that child is bearable. I don't care let's just hurry this up!"
Zeniba, who had also come, scoffs, "oh Yubaba, there's no need to be so stubborn, but I agree, let's go."
Nodding, Lin and Bō follow Yubaba and Zeniba to the front of her bathhouse. Haku was pacing anxiously at the front and Kamaji was trying to calm him down. The rest of the bathhouse had also gathered to watch the romantic moment go down.
"Haku...calm down, she'll be fine, she's coming..." Lin says comfortingly.
"I know I'm just anxious...you know why..."
Smiling, Kamaji nods and pats his back harshly, "relax! Stand tall! Be a man!"
Bō and Yubird look at eachother as Yubaba murmers, "that girl better hurry up..."
Just then, someone exclaims, "what's that? In the distance!"
Everyone looks and a greenish thin dragon with lighter soft pink scales along its back flew towards the bathhouse. Haku's eyes were wide with shock.
"...Chihiro?"
The dragon places itself in front of the bathhouse and Haku runs towards it immediately.
"It is you Chihiro, isn't it?" He asks as he holds her muzzle, closing his eyes as he embraces her. She grumbles a bit and Haku smiles. Turning back into her human form, she greets Haku with a broad smile in her beautiful Kimono.

"Haku!""Chihiro!"The two embrace eachother and Chihiro smiles as he places his lips on hers

"Haku!"
"Chihiro!"
The two embrace eachother and Chihiro smiles as he places his lips on hers.
"I've missed you so much..." Haku whispers
"I've missed you more..." Chihiro responds.
"I've missed you the most!" Haku exclaims
Giggling, Chihiro kisses him on the cheeks. Then she suddenly notices him fidgeting slightly.
"Haku?" Chihiro tilts her head.
He takes Chihiro's hand and dramatically speaks in a romantic way, "Chihiro...you know, I've been so desperate to be able to tell you this but I love you. I love you so much I think I might die!"
Chihiro laughs and smiles as she cups his face, "Haku...I didn't want to say it over the letters and I wanted to say it to you in person but..."
Haku smiles as they hold hands.
"...I love you too Haku."
Haku blinks for a second then swings her around, "I love you more!"
She beams and hugs him tight, "I love you the most!"
"I love you to infinity..."
Glowing with joy, Chihiro and Haku kiss again as the bathhouse cheer. Just then Yubaba exclaims, "Chihiro! Haku! The bathhouse opens soon!"
"Yes ma'am!" They say as they part ways.
"Come see me tonight...in my room..." Haku whispers quietly in her ear.
Chihiro blushes, "shhhh!"
He nods and waves as he leaves and Chihiro feel giddy as she watches him leave.
"Chihiro~~~~!"
"Lin! Bō! Kamaji! I missed you all so much!"
"We did too! How was it?"
"How was the Queen? How were the bakenekos?"
Kamaji laughs at Lin and Bō's eager questions, "ok you two settle down, I'm sure Chihiro is exhausted."
Nodding, Chihiro says, "I'll go change but I'm a bit exhausted."
Lin nods and takes Chihiro so that she can change.
"So, how was the bathhouse whilst I was gone?"
"Meh, it was boring without you. Haku basically moped about the whole time without you."
Chihiro rolls her eyes, "that doofus..."
Lin smiles, "what, weren't you desperate to be with him as well?"
Her cheeks flush and Chihiro exclaims, "w-w-what are you on about? Well I mean, of course I did b-but you know...I had to focus on the task at hand first."
Lin huns doubtingly and says, "you know, Haku missed you so much he asked me if you can sleep closer to the door so he can sneak you out easier."
Chihiro's cheeks form the deepest shade of red, "that idiot! Hmph..." she may seem embarrassed on the outside but on the inside she was thinking god I love that man...

A few hours later...
"One for a herbal bath please!" Chihiro exclaims.
The footman gives Chihiro a tag and she skips to bath 9 to fill a bath that had just been cleaned after being used by the forest spirit Totoro.
"Lin, I'm here!"
Lin nods as Chihiro hits up the tag and once the rope drops down, Lin tugs on it.
"That Totoro was really dirty, what was it doing?"
"I think that it fell into a forest polluted with Stink Spirits, causing it to fight with it? Idk, I smelt stink spirit vibe on it..."
Chihiro mops the floor as the bath fills and then someone runs in.
"Chihiro, Lin, you've got a big one coming in!"
"Huh?! Again?!" Lin exclaims.
"Fei why can't you take it this time?" Chihiro complains.
"Mmm mmm, it's coming in! The Fire Spirit on floor 5..."
Chihiro groans, "odd number, that's mine..."
Lin chuckles as Chihiro goes to bring the spirit to the bath.

An hour later...
"Kamaji, I have your food!"
"Thank you Chihiro! LUNCH TIME!" Kamaji chews on his food, taking breaks between as he says, "Chihiro, you're doing some, good work around here!"
"Thank you Kamaji!" Chihiro exclaims after she had headed down to give Kamaji his food and as she feeds the spot spirits.
Just then, Haku walks in, "Kamaji, can I examine one of your soot spri-oh hey Chihiro!"
"Hey Haku!" Chihiro smiles as she finishes feeding the soot sprites.
Standing, she is greeted by Haku, who pecks her softly. They smile for a bit, just looking into eachother's eyes, then Kamaji coughs.
"W-well I'm going to go have lunch with Lin now!
"R-right, Kamaji, i was going to ask if I could examine a soot sprite!"
"Come back later, their lunch is almost finished!"
"Kamaji, please."
"Fine."
Chihiro watches Haku work diligently as she lingers around the door.
He's so...handsome...
Right now, Haku was surrounded in light in Chihiro's eyes. He looked like an angel to her. Well, he was her saviour. Just then, he looks up and the two gain eye contact. He chuckles quietly and smirks. Chihiro blushes and rushes out.