Letters

Dear Haku,
I've finally become a spirit and am now acting as Madame Seishin's apprentice. My mum and dad and my friends from back at home know that I'm gone now. It's a bit strange and bittersweet and I feel horrible about it but it's for the best. Mama and papa were sad but my "friends" seemed a bit too neutral... Anyways, I miss you. I miss the bathhouse. How is everyone? Oh! I should tell you about the Bakenekos! They're very different to what the human world portrays them as. They're kind, smart and only turn into killer mode when they need to! They're pretty awesome! Madame Seishin says that one or Mei's friends is going to go through the book on transforming into my dragon form! (Yep, I've got one now! It's so exciting!) I'm so glad I can be here and be in this world...
Can't wait to be with you in 3 months!
~Chihiro xx

Dear Chihiro,
I'm glad that you're ok. Everyone is worried about you, even Yubaba. Yubaba and Bō were crying the other day and Lin has been down in the dumbs without you. Even Kamaji has been saying that he wants you to return soon. I miss you lots though. More than anyone else in the entire universe! When you return, I am going to take you on the biggest, most wonderful date ever. Or at least, I hope you'll like it! The bathhouse hasn't been too busy but there are more people flowing in day by day, saying they want to meet the human-turned-spirit. I'll let everyone know you'll be ok, and that you'll be home in 3 months.
~Haku xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Haku,
That was a lot of Xs. You've got me blushing idiot. Anyways, yesterday I met up with Mei's friend, Kai. He taught me how to transform into my dragon form and that was basically it but it took a lot of energy out of me so he treated me to some food! Anyways, I've got to study really hard and learn a ton of stuff so I won't be able to write as much but I'll try! <3
~Chihiro xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Chihiro,
Take care of yourself! If I was there I'd be constantly taking care of you...oh wait, that is probably why I'm not there. Makes sense... Also, this Kai guy...I don't like the sound of him...maybe it's my jealousy peaking through but try to stay away from him please. ^3^ everyone is so pleased to know you're ok and are studying well! Bō wants to play with you when you come back and Yubaba wants to take you in as another apprentice! Also, Zeniba came for a visit! It was a short one, just to say hi to Bō and to get into Yubaba's skin. She also spoke to me about you! She said we're a perfect couple! I agree 100%! We are aren't we? :D
~Haku xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One month later...

Dear Chihiro,
Umm, you didn't respond to the letter from about a month ago so I just wanted to write again...you didn't write back and I know you were saying you were going to write less but it's been at least a month! Everyone here is getting worried. ESPECIALLY ME! I'll calm down but if you don't respond I'm going to assume the worst and I'm going to come check on you! Yubaba and Bō are wailing, Lin is back being as down in the dumps as she was when you were gone and Kamaji has been a lot harsher on the Susuwatari! AND I MISS YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I'm sorry for being paranoid!
~Love Haku xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Haku,
I'm sorry Haku! I've been really busy! First thing, please let everyone know I'm sorry for putting them through so much trouble and that I want to make it up to then when I get home. Also Haku I'm sorry for worrying you! I miss you lots and I promise you I'll be ok! You just have to trust me on this! Don't worry as well, I have No Face with me! And Granny Zeniba gave me a protection hair tie! Speaking of Granny, I think we should get her over more often, especially since she's Bō's aunt! It would be fun, right? Also, Kai is nothing more then a friend. Tell everyone that I'm sorry for worrying them!
~Love Chihiro xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ps: I miss you so much and agree with us being THE PERFECT COUPLE because we are, aren't we hehe <3

Dear my Chihiro,
I'm so glad that you're ok! Everyone was too. I just wish the 3 months would go by quicker. Also, I do trust you! I just miss you! There's not much happening here besides a stink spirit that showed up yesterday. How are your studies going? What did you learn? I can't wait to see you!
~Love your Haku
Ps: is it possible that I can come get you at the end of the three months? :(

~Dear my wonderful, sweet Haku,
I've learnt some basic magic! Madame Seishin helped me connect with my element and I got some kind of wind power! I can control the wind and it's so cool! But I wonder when I will need this magic? Anyways, I've also learnt how to master my dragon form thanks to Kai and Mei and Madame Seishin say that I'm a quick learner. I also help Madame Seishin organise the paperwork in her office. However, there's still another 2 months! I better get working, huh? . <3
~Love your Chihiro
Ps: no. You will stay at the bathhouse and I will come home with No Face! You have to patient.

For 2 months, Chihiro and Haku sent back and forth letters until they were extremely adorable and romantic with the two throwing banter back and forth.

Dear my amazing, talented Chihiro,
I want you so bad. I hate being away from you for so long. I can't wait to see you next week. Are you sure I can't come get you? Ah, never mind. I just want to hold you and hug you. I remember when I first saw you back on that bridge and I wanted to protect you but I didn't realise how strong, talented and amazing you are. You can hold your own ground and I should've realised that. You're the best thing that's happened to me Chihiro. I mean, you gave me my name back. I was able to escape being controlled by Yubaba. Now I do things for myself but I also do things for you. I love you to the ends of the universe.
~Love your Haku

Dear my wonderful, sweet Haku,
You idiot I'm crying. You think I'm the best thing that's happened to you but you forget that you are the best thing that happened to me. Without you I wouldn't have been able to save my parents back then. I was still so young and rash. Honestly, when I remembered everything, being back in the spirit world wasn't the main thing I wanted to happen. I wanted to be with you. I'm glad I made it back and can be here. I'm happy here. You mean more to me than the universe.
~Love your Chihiro.
Ps: no you can't come see me, I told you I'll be back as soon as possible.